Dodgers vs Cardinals Joc Ded Edition

Hill vs Leake

Is Rich Hill injured or something?

He is always injured.

Go Padres

he just came back from his second dl stint

I don't know why he is starting when he could do some fucking bullpen work

Cody Bellinger just boobooed. It's okay though, mistakes happen.

rest in peas, los doyers

restisimo en picantes

>Rich Hill
>$48 million

I used to defend Rich Trill, but not anymore.

it honestly isn't that bad especially when it has incentives like innings and crap
dodgers still have to pay that fat cuban still

forgot his name for another year

*hits what should be a long single behind your glove*

pssshhhhtt... nothin' personal kid

Utley has activated Gyro

Got to see Leake in person from pretty good seats last Wednesday. He looked great. he's definitely keeping it going.Sadly Rossy, and Ohh blew it for him though and forced me to sober up as per stupid 7 inning last call : /

i'm voting leake for the all star game

>tfw Gyorko and Leake are your team's MVPs

weird but I'll take it

this is the kind of thing i really like about baseball, constantly, changing, constantly evolving. but it's also why a lot of apehoop and leatherball fans don't understand it. the power gap between "superstars" and the average player can change in a heartbeat. it's anyone's game anytime, fanbois tend to not be able to identify with a game like that

also, YADI

hate to see anything go towards Leake's beautiful ERA like that

I can't help but find it funny when people i know that watch football call baseball boring, considering that in football for every 10 to 15 seconds of shit going on there's another 20+ of fat linemen waddling off the field and nothing happening.

it has to be a low I.Q. thing, it just has to. i hate to be the "i'm smarter than u" guy, but it just has to. have you ever met anyone who you would consider to be quite bright who really, unironically likes football and is genuinely entertained by it? i honestly say that i cannot. this is up to and including my girlfriend, who i wouldn't even call that smart, but she's smart enough to like baseball and hockey

something about the low I.Q. mind cannot stand watching a sport for more than 10 minutes without seeing 400 pound black men wearing spandex smash into each other like an unarmed tribal territory dispute in the year 50000 B.C.

Say "Hello" to the new NL MVP pitcher, everyone.

Where tf are the Dodgers fans? They were posting earlier.

Doesn't seem like the Dodgers want to play so no reason to talk.