Does anyone have very specific material that is the only thing they can get off too?

does anyone have very specific material that is the only thing they can get off too?
kinda cringey, but for me, I go on a sort of omegle-type roleplay site and have long, intricate sexual stories with randos that I then copy paste and send to my Yahoo where I keep all the good ones in a secret folder to fap to. its literally the only thing that gets me off other then my partner occasionally.

pic is just some girls ass I got sent on Skype recently

Other urls found in this thread:

ii.yuki.la/2/87/e868432382918320c05ac722d3c48043b79c235d9f7b0658b3bf472a7d39e872.webm
mxrp.chat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>very specific material

Clown poop.

I love clown poop, it tastes funny.

care to go into further detail about that?

It sometimes tastes like chocolate cotton candy.

Sometimes like a hot fudge enema

Makes you laugh.

Yeah! For whatever reason girls pooping in diapers/panties/yoga pants do it perfectly for me. Not the actual shit or anything, just watching it bulge out in what they're wearing while they get humiliated.

give me an example ?

ii.yuki.la/2/87/e868432382918320c05ac722d3c48043b79c235d9f7b0658b3bf472a7d39e872.webm
How about 3 examples.

nice.

examples of the roleplay?

this was great up until the moment she shit herself

so uhhh, what's this. i thought you meant roleplay like both of you pretending to be something else

yeah. we play characters from cringey series's. that's an example of a post by some rando role-playing as vriska

do you have any cooler examples?

I post pics of my gf up on either a random place that will eventually delete them or show them to random guys on omegle in hopes of them talking about what they would force her to do and tell them she would resist
When I post on image board I come up intricate scenarios that put her in very vulnerable situations like her being drunk by herself in an alley
On omegle I try and stir the conversation in that direction
I hate it when guys are super gay and white knightish about it saying they'd wait for her to sober up and try hitting on her or that she would like them and put out
I want to hear about her being brutally raped

Na'ah Sup Forumsro, when she shits herself it's the best part.

in terms of detail or writing ability maybe, but the problem is they may or may not all be homestuck characters because it may or may not be a homestuck role-playing website

Like getting beaten and hurt while having her ass torn apart? Or just normal boring rape?

this is strange lol

A juicy ass, but it has to come with a SHORT BODY and a TINY WASTE.

Prefetably NO TITS

"cringey series"
just admit that you're a homestuck, faggot

Something MUCH like this.

you got me

cherubplay?

msparp which recently became mxrp

yeah ik
i didnt recognise it with the light skin

cherubplay is good too tho

i never really used that one at all
u got a dump for all the chats?? i wanna see

Beaten and hurt
Normal rape is the bare minimum I expect
I always try and move the conversation in that direction by saying she would resist
I especially love it when old nasty guys start talking about abducting her and taking the story from there

I don't know where id dump them, and i find my own posts kinda embarrassing which is why I'm cropping them out

You got a pic you can post on here?

I don't have a specific go to fetish that I cum to,
But I do have very specific things that can turn me on enough to want to masturbate.
Sometimes I lay down and am too beat up to get off, then I think of a really sick twisted fetish that turns me on enough to get off.

I'm on my phone so no
This isn't a place I normally do it on either
I like places where they can comment directly on top of the pictures because I can screencap that and save them
Capping every reply to a post would be a colossal pain in the ass considering I normally post upward of 15 pics

On the real, I need more of this girl
I would eat her ass cake/no cake as long as she always wore the wig/make up, that's my girl

if you're role-playing kankti you should be embarrassed

for real tho i can make a waster email and you can forward them or something

technically Kankri, but actually his older self/karkats ancestor the signless, and fucking the handmaid
and maybe, give me an email and ill probably send my favorites ones your way

how can i get into this? idk where to go

mxrp.chat

i meant to type kankri but it auto corrected it lol
yeah I'll get one up now

op im confused walk me through this

So you go on a site and you make a post for example like hey guys, I'm into roleplay with cats or trolls or whatever, and you just wait until someone else comes along?

i understand it in a game like elder scrolls online, everyone is in the same universe, there's different races etc, but how do you set boundaries on a website like what race you can RP as?

its a website specifically for mostly homestuck characters which you can choose from for who to play and who you want to run into, it recently became a mixed RP site so I'm seeing characters from other series popping up now

if u haven't read homestuck you're probably gonna be lost
but cherubplay and mxrp have settings for other fandoms / non hs things

but generally its kinda niche fandom stuff

also try this email
[email protected]

ohhhhh
i didnt realize it was a specific series i thought homestuck was like a term. Ok I get it.

Oh that makes sense. I frequent the WWYD threads and write out some fairly violent rape scenes on occasion, s'why I asked.

emails only up for 5 more minutes

This was a wholesome scat thread for a moment, but then you deviants had to homestuck it all to hell.

I'm so sorry

stfu

bro send me ur fuckin chat logs i wanna tickle my pickle

:o)

five minutes was not enough time for me to change my yahoo name from my real one, pick out the chats I wanted to send, and then send them, all in between fapping and watching Billy and mandy

op i have another question

are the people you roleplay with probably other dudes, even if they're rping a chick?

would it be better if i pmed u on msparp

not op
chicks generally rp the dudes anyway

actually no! before private messaging between users and chat subscribing was added to the site, if you wanted to continue your roleplays with a person you'd usually get their Skype or kik or discord. I made many online friends that way, most of which claimed to be girls, and most of which proved themselves to be via video chats among other things

Why is that? So it's best to pretend to be a chick if you're a guy, so you can rp with a chick who's pretending to be a dude?

this shit is confusing

yes

in my experience most girls are role-playing girls on that website, or trans/gay dudes, and vice versa

that or traps

I used to do that too. I really was into sissy/crossdressing, so I would RP with other guys on omegle. Can share something if interested

it's basically all girls

what's ur username

snowstaticfall

share i guess idk im interested in all this now.

and yeah it is

sent

alright that was terrible lets stick to third person

so what happens when you guys orgasm irl. you just stop writing or actually keep it going? isn't it boring if you keep it going?

I'm one of those people on omegle who disconnects after orgasm.. Kind of a dickmove but oh well

that's the nice thing about the girls, unlike me who can't go on after orgasming (in which case i give the other person an excuse that I have to go do something and we can continue later), they almost always keep going

but sometimes they try to transition into non sexual things and at that point i disconnect

thats cold

have any of them actually told you that they were getting off, or that they got off?

a few yeah, none of which I have saved but I see the point you're making alot of them could not be getting off at all and just appealing to my need for cybering

i was more wondering because it would've been hot as fuck if they told you they were getting off. but do you think most do? or do you think most just want to write smut for the hell of it/

oh it is fucking hot as fuck when they randomly go OOC just to thank me for getting them off or something of the sort. And its so hard to tell, everyone has different writing styles
about half of the girls who I became online friends with on Skype after the roleplays were interested in continuing to cyber on Skype among other things

got any pics of when they told you they got off?

nah I said I have none of those saved, I can try to seek that out for future use though? for the record the picture I posted at the beginning is from a girl I met on there, so yeah