Going on vacation

>going on vacation
>planning on going to Dubai
>lil sister is forcing us to go to the UK
GOD DANN IT I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE UK ITS FUCKING GAY! IT'S JUST LIKE THE U.S EXCEPT WITH SHITTY WEATHER AND A BIG CLOCK NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT! REEEEE!

Also everyone is Fucking ugly because all the inbreeding. I wanted to see some qt Arab girls

alri billionaire

stop crying like a fucking kid and enjoy your vacations drinking tea dumbass yankee

you must be over 18 to post on this website.

What a moany little bitch. I wouldn't take you anywhere.

lol you are insane

Why would you go to an Arab shithole like that? It has nothing interesting. It is just like a big fucking massive hotel in the middle of nothing. A plain, unremarkable, gross dump of money.

The U.K. has many interesting and beautiful places to see. It can be very pleasant if you know where to go.

And if you have something against the Brits, then go anywhere else in Europe. It will always be better than fucking Arabia.

You are a living stereotype of the Burger criteria

>It has nothing interesting.
It has underground gladiator battles, a bath where they serve beating snake hearts in vermouth and a brothel where you can order identical twins.

Are you joking Dubai is beautiful. It has beaches and indoor skiing. The UK has a big clock and ugly people. I can't even leave to other European countries because it's not part of the EU. Fuck that shithole

>Dubai
how does it feel to know your little sister has objectively much better taste than you

The UK is still part of the EU for 2 more years I think. I'd still would have chosen Dubai, it's a really cool place even if it's full of muslims

You'll find Polish women in the UK, relax

>Why would you go to an Arab shithole like that? It has nothing interesting. It is just like a big fucking massive hotel in the middle of nothing. A plain, unremarkable, gross dump of money.

The OP said he *didn't* want to go to London

Is your sister a Harry Potter fag? This is the usual reason for girls to go to the yukay.

Malaysian nu-rich people also like to vacation in Britain for some reason but they always say they're "going to London", as if London is a country.

I would honestly rather go to Malaysia than the united states but with ugly people

> as if London is a country
It likes to think of itself as one.

dubai is basically a shopping mall in the desert, 90% of the population are english speaking Filipinos and 5% brits/americans on business
there is nothing interesting in dubai at all
england is a country with a huge tourism industry for a reason, dont be a moron

>"hurr durr the UK is just London"
Ignorant tourists like you only come to our shitty cities. I'm kind of glad actually, people like you would shit up our pleasant, traditional rural places and villages. So please do stay in Londonstan :)

England is a great place for tourists who are interested one or more of the following:
>European history
>European culture
>baroque architecture
>comfy rural villages and long hikes
>clubbing/barhopping
>shopping
>victorian-style beach resorts

if you do not want to see these things and would rather see indoor beaches and artificial skii slopes then it is not for you.
hope that helps.

>victorian-style beach resorts
This is a lie, and we have indoor skiing.

Are you implying anything outside of London is good? What will he see in some shite village with no shops and little cobblestone steps?

There is a reason celebs always vacation in Dubai and not boring ass UK

whats the point in travelling to a different country to go indoor skiing

why wouldnt you just do that in your home country

i hate people with your attitude
so vulgar

>There is a reason celebs always vacation in Dubai and not boring ass UK
if you want to spend a holiday at a high end resort or yacht without partaking in the local culture it doesn't matter where you go

he's probably a 18-20 spoiled kid or he's just merely pretending as a good burger

I was just listing the cool stuff you can do in Dubai. The UK is a shithole were you have entitled retarded talking about their snoozefest history. I want to go to Dubai because it's a completely different place than my home state of Colorado. I have never been to a desert or a beach and Dubai has both those things

Don't come here don't listen to them. All you'll get it grey skies and stereotypes. Dubai is fun albeit artificial and dead.

I can't because my sister is forcing us to go that shithole

>Dubai
Human trash confirmed

the level of ignorance of the posts of the op actually made me mad. maybe it's bait, who knows.