Newsflash! Something amazing is happening

1/2
A major non-(White nationalist) Youtube star is calling on his subscriber base to "fight the power" and stand up for White people against "anti White bigotry".

youtube.com/watch?v=i88gzqS057w

>Where were you
When you realized
>White identity
Is starting to become
>mainstream

Share this vid, wake up more people, this is a fucking revolution. Subscribe you glorious bastards. But don't 14/88 up this guy's shit, we don't need to alienate him.

He lives in Germany so he WILL censor any and all NS comments, be careful.

2/2
And for any of you little bitches who complain because he "didn't name the Jews" and because he criticized the term 'White genocide'- fucking don't!

This guy is defending our race and getting thousands of normie non-redpilled Whites to think about White interests. Don't expect him to be perfect, but this IS REVOLUTIONARY

This would not have happened 5 years ago.

God bless the roo.

(((this video is not available)))

are you kidding?

(((this video is not available)))

I fucking hope you guys are trolling me right now

You better be joking m8

Not available for me.

Fucking great,

Now we see what the new EU censorship is doing. This is fucking sad.

>>Where were you
>When you realized
>>White identity
>Is starting to become
>>mainstream
Who are you quoting?

Just being dramatic

White identity and being pro-White is starting to leak into the mainstream, very slowly. Normies even have had enough of anti-White stuff. Right now we're still outnumbered, a lot, but it's changing.

Video is available for huemonkeys like myself without any problem.
Sorry EU, maybe you need some more freedom ?

Works for me
Lmao at EU cucks

>turkroach: whites will be a minority
>thunderous applaud from the crowd
Fuck that roach and his roach colony for the Armenian genocide.

I fucking hope you guys are joking, r...r...right?

Could also be the beginning of legit white genocide.

GEMA = Society for musical performing and mechanical reproduction rights

If he wants to spread the message he needs to use music that isnt copyrighted

I'm not joking. Does it open for you?

opens for me.

Well I'm sure we'll have the support of a lot more people than we ever expected. Normal not-necessarily-White-nationalist Whites are starting to say NO to the anti White hate.

Our race faces real racism now, like the kind of racism that the left pretends nonWhites face (which usually they don't)

I hope he fixes this. He's very active on YT so he probably will at some point.

He is also a Shillary supporter, Anti-Guns and pro-abortion.
>Revolutionary
Sure

Like I said, he's not perfect. But in his willingness to defend our race, it's new, it's revolutionary.

It's actually better that he's not a total rightwinger, he's going to get more liberal Whites to agree with defending our race.

This is how it begins.

For anyone else who can't open the video on YouTube.

Isn't he one of those guys who chimp outs whenever none indians call the USA "our land"?

No, actually I strongly doubt he ever said anything like that.

He has become basically a 24/7 anti-Europhobe(White-o-phobe) channel.

Is the video seriously blocked for some people?

I mean everything else this guy does except those 3 things I would call redpilling, so that's pretty good. I hope he doesn't start spewing Hillary propaganda and it will be 10/10.

See

Ughhhhh not this guy. His popularity only comes from being a cunt to Christcucks (of which I am one), and nothing to do with any supposed white nationalist friendliness. Atheism being trendy among the childish and emotionally stunted is the literal only reason that zeitcuck has a following.

Because of music, olreid. makes sense then.

I honestly think he's hiding his powerlevel. He lives in freaking Germany, so I think he is really more of a shitlord than he lets on.

He's smart and he BTFOs The Young Turks and defends Whitey.

Youtube atheists can be a pain in the ass, but this guy is more than just that.

Give him time, he's getting more redpilled on everything. He even did a video about the genetic reality of race.

he's gotten pretty funny desu. I don't think he always was funny.

Funny? I like his stuff, I watch all of it. but he isn't funny.

What really made him so popular ? He just got so popular all of a sudden.

I think a lot of liberals who are looking for someone to attack the anti-White bullshit are flocking to him. It's a fucking great thing, actually.

He recently did a video where he played a bunch of Molyjew. He is 100% race realist imo. Our views are going viral.

this guy sounds like a classic germanny cuck
on jewtube
>op is either him or a hired shill
sad
the only way is execution of rapefugees
or enjoy sharia germany

Opens for me as well

>Canada calling others cucks
Wew lad

He's from America, originally, Irish/English mix. This guy is no cuck.

the word i was looking for was
cuckfag

The Drunken Peasants attached him by calling him a racist. He destroyed them so bad that TAA came out and apologized to him.,

how do I find this dude on youtube? he's perfect for editing reactions

you probably just don't get it. But yes he's trying to be funny in most of his videos though he makes pretty good arguments too desu

Heck if I know. I just saved this webm from other user

No I see humor when it's there. He's just not a funny guy. He doesn't have to be funny though, that's not the reason why anyone watches his stuff.

RARE

that's not rare

>t.Op trying to do anything to bump the thread

>((((Youtuber)))) calling to arms
Top Kek

I can watch it just fine

i can see fine in israel

>oy

good on my pc

Roo is God

rare