Hey Sup Forums, I want to play a game... you’re trapped in a room and the only way out is to fuck one of them...

Hey Sup Forums, I want to play a game... you’re trapped in a room and the only way out is to fuck one of them.... so who do you choose?

A because I'm not a fag

get a load of this faggot

Checked and kek’d

The one with the feminine penis

Fag.

Neither. Fuck your rules.

I would sacrifice myself and have sex with the staircase

>> You can't say neither.

So people have to be sexually attracted atleast one kind of transperson??? wtf

Answer is easy so I go for B! Her penis is so very feminine so I think I would enjoy myself very much. Where is this room? I want to get trapped right away!

the one that looks like a girl because im not attracted to men. Yes this is the only right answer

You’d have to “prep” her first...

no kys i'm the one doing the fucking

you say that like it's a problem

B
Rip off the penis and fuck the newly made hole.
With all the blood and kicking and screaming I imagine it would be like raping a girl on her period.

cringe

make them fuck each other instead and fap to it

>Pick B
>Close my eyes and pray to Jesus the whole time
I swear I'm not gay

The ultimate irony of this image is the same logic they try to use to force you to not say neither is to protect the original creator of this image from their insecurities. They think that if they can somehow reject you from saying a perfectly logical answer of neither then they can force you to say the trap to try to make their own liking of traps somehow not gay. Fucking faggots.

To give a logical reason why neither is perfectly valid, I am a straight male, and there are some hideous 400 lb women that I would not fuck even if the human race depended on it. I have 0 sexual attraction to that and I'm not gay.

Traps are gay but fucking the left one feels gayer

>projecting this fucking hard