Is my gfs bunghole normal?

Is my gfs bunghole normal?
Shes doesnt do anal (and promised she hasn't with anyone else) but i want to get other opinion

Yeah it’s just a real ugly one.

you are really young or really retarded or both. welcome to the wonders of the human body.

Her pussy is real nice though.

That asshole's seen more traffic than the Silk Road during the time of Genghis Khan.

have her lose some weight and either get a wax or learn to shave

that won't fix the butthole

did she used to be a crackwhore?

I dunno, but it looks pretty beat up

Is it really that bad? I think your jealous
She hate anal so im not worried it's from that

I dunno, maybe that's just how it is, but it looks well used

This is her pussy. she was a virgin when we met but ive done alot to it

First, ask yourself why someone might hate anal... What might cause that? Now look at that picture of yours and trust your gut.. You know what happened to that asshole.

What's the most bizarre or unorthodox thing you've done to it?

It's normal, man. You can't tell if a chick's done anal by looking at her butthole, unless it's completely blown the fuck out. They're all different looking. Enjoy it. Lick it, finger it... all that. You're good.

Sorry

The yellow is fecal matter leaking to her pussy.

Again, sorry

She's so pale, her skin's so rough, and she's so much of a whale that I thought this was a horse pussy

It does look like she's got a little bit of poo in her pee. Hello, yeast infection.

This. They both look normal and anyone who says you can tell if a girl has done anal by how their asshole looks is talking out of their ass.

user, don't listen to them, everything is fine, that's just the shape of it!

If she does not like anal, make her cum, then lube the ass with some good quality lube, go really slowly in it, once you're in, don't pull out it won't hurt once it's in, but it will hurt if you go out in out in....

Lol bitch has done anal. You don't get skin build up like that without your asshole skin getting stretched. Its not like a pussy.

Well, you CAN tell, but it would take a lot of abuse to get there. She'd have to be a female Goatse