So beautiful

so beautiful
how can any compare?

Ok now post her smile, still beautiful? Or hungry?

GET OUT

OH SO IM THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES DAISY
BULLSHIT

stunning

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She is a 8/10

jedi queen

yum

She ruined Star Wars

Fuck her

I would

>Implying the actors have creative control

because Felicity Jones

She has a nice ass.

FUCK YOU, BUDDY

rey > luke

Obvious mtf tranny. Either that or a well done cosplay as a High Elf from the Elder Scrolls games.

she'd look great with cum on her freckled face

Moarrr

I can't stand her fucking mary sueness...she doesnt even know how 2 act without shuting her fucking mouth, m8.

I can't even look at her anymore without thinking of a grossly overpowered and exceptionally under developed Mary Sue character and the worst Star Wars movie ever.

hell i propose instead of the outdated "Mary Sue " reference we just use "Rey from Star Wars" when referring to overpowered under developed characters

>hell i propose instead of the outdated "Mary Sue " reference we just use "Rey from Star Wars" when referring to overpowered under developed characters
I second this motion

Idk what it is but there is something about her face that annoys me and I cant put my finger on it. Like something proportionally is off. She looked really dumb in SW ep 7 in most scenes. Like she was confused constantly.

Probably confused as to how she got the role. I thought female leads in Star Wars movies were supposed to be hot.

God she is so hot.