Be me, 15

>be me, 15
>diagnosed with depression and anxiety
>suicidal, mad all the time, etc.
>only have 2 moods: horny, or need a woman to love
>saw some website called Sup Forums and some funny shit on there, decide to try going on it
>go on Sup Forums because why not
>instantly greeted by a bunch of chicks with dicks, horny creeps, tits, and people wanting to kill themselves

How do I escape this downward spiral

>>be me, 15
fuck outta here

You don't

>letting some psychologist define your life
>being this much of a cuck
>either get your shit together, or KYS already.

You come back in 3 years

I would stop browsing Sup Forums.

Continue with your end-life plans. Only exit to Sup Forums.

to be fair, getting diagnosed with clinical depression is different than hurr I feel down sometimes

/thread

>15
>need a woman
Okay kid, come back in 3 years and read the rules.

>get banned by mods for being under 18

>ifunny.co
just an hero, buddy.

Idk just wait for life to get better. Maybe join a gym of or some shit. My job sort of distracts me from feeling depressed.

Everyone felt like you at 15 just gotta wait my guy

I can forgive the underage posting, but get that ifunny shit out of here

jerk off, grab a soda, and stop being a little gay teenager

Do a coed sport like track or cross country. Try to make friends with both guys or girls. Guy friends lead to hanging out with girls too. The more social you are the better your chances are, however, you need to find out what you want in life. Get in shape, learn to code, whatever sounds fun to you. No one will love you if you don't love and respect yourself. I know what it feels like to think a hot gf will solve your issues but, it won't. You will still feel bad and just become super needy and co-dependant making it so much worse when it fails (which it will if you don't get your shit together). I have experience with all of this. Have delt with depression, addiction, apathy, having and losing the love of my life, and having hot fuck buddies. Ask if you're curious about anything.

Get b&

get out of here right now, and never return. unlike everyone else here you haven't hit the first stair of the spiral yet.

This. Go and never look back

>ifunny.co
Gtfo

depressions dumb

This guy knows whats up. Working out, reading, and self-improvement will help and be far more fulfilling than trying to find happiness in others or going full hedonist. Also, do some Acid.

start with the greeks

Out of curiosity, is there NOT one of you dipshits between 10 and 30 that hasn't been diagnosed with depression, bipolar, anxiety, suicidal whateverthefuck?

And here's your fucking ticket out you whiny cunt. Nobody loves you.