Sup Forums please help a man out

Sup Forums please help a man out

>be me, 19 years old
>at a college 1,300 miles away from home
>all you Amerifags are paying for me to go here (military college)
>if I stay here until August, I'll owe the Army 8 years of service after I graduate
>only came here because my older brother did as well and need to live up to his achievements
>my little brother is trying to come here next year
>I feel like the only reason I'm here is because of others' expectations of me
>if I quit not only will I disappoint my family, but also my best friend who was deemed medically unfit to come here
>I hate literally every second of going here, if I drop out I could live on my own and go to a normal state college
>not sure if I could live with myself if I drop out
>not sure if I can live with myself staying here

What do I do?

kys

Why did I laugh at this.

It’s the only way out and the correct answer

Stay the course
8 years is really not that long at least compared to 20 years. U can do it son

>army

Ha, please kill yourself OP. If you were a man you’d be joining the Marines.

Put yourself before everyone else man. If you're unhappy, who cares what anyone else thinks. Get the fuck outta there and do what you want to do.

Are you from South Korea? If so I don't think there any way for you to get outta your mandatory service.

>>/adv

Being a military officer for any period of time is a free pass through ever wanting for money or status.

Though you sound like a complete bitch so maybe save your grunts a bad CO and quit

this is probably the best advice user

You deserve it for letting your family decide your future.

Not South Korea, if I leave this college before August I won't have any mandatory service but if I stay I either serve the 8 years or pay something around $250,000

Honestly that's fair, I just don't really have anyone irl to talk to about this stuff so I need somewhere to vent/get advice.

DUDE, GET THE FUCK OF THERE WHILE YOU CAN.
If you hate it now, think of the 8 years you'll have to go through.

Also, fuck your family. Don't let them decide your future, you do you.

Well it was completely my choice to come here, I when I received my acceptance that was the happiest I've been in a hella long time. I just think that I got caught up in my brother's graduation and all the admiration he gets from people and thought if I could have that I'd be set

If you hate attending a military college, you're going to be miserable in the actual military.

>still using h3h3 meme

kys fag.

Thanks anons, not sure if I was looking to just validate my own opinions on the matter or actually get help but seeing these put my mind more at ease

Wow easy there memelord

lost... haha

Don't understand why Amerifags are that much into the Army instead of getting real jobs
If he was a real man he would be looking for a real job
A free pass to get retarded children because of radiations, chemical pollution and medicines?