Girls have better music taste than men

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/XandreFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

then why are there no girls on this board? check and mate.

how do you know that

if that's true then i am santa claus

Have you ever heard of a girl on Sup Forums?

there's plenty of trannies

Yeah we all are desu

literally a girl made this post

Yeah when pigs fly

impossible. just one girl can't post online. they need at least two so they have someone to sync their periods with.

what is she listening to?

the sound of airbrushes

Celine Dion

whatever they were selling at starbucks that day

Trannies aren't girls tho. They're just mentally ill men.

girl using Sup Forums here last.fm/user/XandreFM

Nasty

>Top Artist: Radiohead

pottery

>Sup Forums
>good music taste

>compatibility Super
give sex

After spending two months working in a bar/club I started to believe that 90% of girls don't have a mental capacity for a concept such as taste in music. Instead they only have some cargo cult understanding. "this is the popular music, this is the popular dance we do for the popular music" or something like that.

I'm sure if next week the top 40 was replaced with various tracks of troops of chimpanzees fucking lengths PVC piping and the music videos featured girls having spasm attacks you could walk into most bars and clubs and see the havoc.

To be fair, 90% of men are the same. Women just tend to throw more money at those artists, men listen to terrible shit but usally even normie men tend to pirate so there is less commercial success for those artists. The music is usally just as equally bad tho.

>To be fair, 90% of men are the same.
no. I'd put it at 50% at a stretch. Even then most of those guys might have shit taste but they still have a conception of "this music is good, this music is bad."
I don't even give a fuck if this or that artist is getting money for shitty music either.

I don't get this meme. The only time I can remember when I had my period at the same time as someone else and it actually mattered was when I had a dumb fight in highschool and it sucked. Also girls have shittaste can confirm.

>Radiohead
>Neutral milk hotel
>Death grips

You browse Sup Forums yeah

>Death Grips
>Radiohead
>NMH

Definitely from here.