What are some good albums about getting molested?

What are some good albums about getting molested?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NaRIPAaikIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#ItsOkToBeWhite

Pls donate to my patreon. Jordan Peterson here.

she'll be over 30 then. what makes her think he wants to bang her an old washed up whore?

Finn Wolfhard is not for sexual

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NaRIPAaikIQ

Ali Michael is so fucking hot I wouldn't mind if she molested me desu

hnggggg

*brap*

Ten by Pearl Jam talks about that a bit.

he's a molester

>I'm only a baby boy!
hot d e s u

is this a real tweet? based if so

>13, almost 14
I had already had sex at that age.

>they think female pedophiles don't exist
>they think female pedophiles aren't at least as common as male pedophiles
ahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

I was molested by women multiple times throughout my childhood (aunt, babysitter, some lady who visited us at school (most likely put up to it by one of the teachers)), and when I was very young (younger than Finn is now) I had my first relationship with a 17 year old.
The schooling system is CRAWLING with women who are there just for little boys (or girls, too). When I was with that 17 year old I thought it was the coolest shit in the world of course. That she actively tried to make me feel like shit all day long and psychologically abused me just seemed like the price I had to pay. Someone that age who wants to have sex with someone younger than her (even more so with a 27/14 relationship) has severe issues and is out to hurt and control someone. /ss/ might seem like fun (and ironically I'm almost exclusively attracted to older women), but it's a horrible psychological event that only hurts the boy. Don't fall for this shit just because it makes your cock hard.
>b-but it's just lust on their part and I think it's cool to fuck an older girl/woman!
I know you think it's cool. So did I. However, a woman who wants such a thing is inherently a horrible person who gets off on immaturity and the ability to hurt someone like that. STAY FAR AWAY

If there are any 13/14/15/whatever year olds reading this, please take my advice. Don't do it. Not worth it. Even telling the story to anyone IRL will hurt. There's a reason EVERYONE who experiences this kind of thing says it fucked them up.

Ali likes Lavren too. Maybe she's a Sup Forumstant. I thought she was 30 though, weird why she has to wait 4 years

She's a big shoegaze fan and her ex bf was known to post on /fa/. She's definitely on /fa/ and Sup Forums.

Never would have guessed it, women do use the internet..... Wait, if she comes to Sup Forums why hasn't she followed the rule

this is what white people think is hot

I don't think she's hot, and I'm white

I wouldn’t say the model is super hot but she is cute

It's all shitposts but Rape-X has some really obscene material that has to do with sexual abuse.

americans aren't white

/ourbabyboy/

You're such a lucky guy

RIP fatkitty

I'm not mixed though. I'm Irish, Polish German and Scottish. I'm purebred white bb. Like my grandparents were 1st generation in America, not that that's uncommon but I'm pretty fucking white

WIIIIDEBEEEEBUUULLL

>Wolfhard
Kid's even got a Chad last name, for fuck's sake.

>Polish
>white

>Polish
>Irish
I thought you were trying to convince us you were white?

what

Dude I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah, there's definitely this perception that guys are "lucky" to get sexual attention from older women as adolescents, but it's really just bullshit and part of a larger dynamic at play. I know from experience that there are female predators at the high school I went to (one teacher got caught fucking a student in a class room and the other hits on girls all the time) but they're perceived as lower threats because of sexist constructs generally.

I understand it but it doesn't make it right.

Race doesn't have anything to do with you being gay, user.

He can get any girl he wants when he's 18, why go for some generic white girl?

He's going to fuck her now dum dum

What's white to you Brit Bong?

Germanic and Nordic. (Basically the white people from Germany, The Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, and Scandinavia. Southern Dutch people are already non-white)

>implying Jordan would go near the race question
cmon nigga u ain't even tryin

Wait, so I'm not white. That means people can't give me shit about being white

You're in the trouble zone. You're not white, but people will still give you shit for it (which they will even to to full blooded latinos).

>Women cry about "rape culture" in between tweets about how much they want to fuck the children from the latest soy telecast
Makes you think

Her twitter entirely consists of abstract memeage and complaining about outrage culture.

What can I do to help purify my bloodline

Have children with white women. You'd be diluting their bloodline, though.

>Hi user! Is your little brother home?

Nobody else in this thread had any real suggestions.
This is the essential molestation-core album

This comment helped me a lot.

Sometimes I feel like women just hate men, but its just people like you saying that stuff.

Thanks user.

couldn't in theory I fix it though, If I raise my kids to want to purify their bloodlines eventually they'd be back on track.

idk why you're even listening to him. Germanics are the niggers of Europe. Italians and slavs are the true pure forms of white identity. They were/are innovators and the great minds.

Isn't it funny how all the greatest empires and legacies in history are based on acts of multiculturalism?