Tfw you realize conservashits vote against their own economic interests infavor for more corporate plutocracy

>tfw you realize conservashits vote against their own economic interests infavor for more corporate plutocracy

.05 has been deposited, for every reply add .05 .

wow, deep thoughts there user

>we care about the working man
>except those dumb rednecks and ignorant hillbillies
>they just don't get it
>fuck them
>unless my car breaks down or my water goes out

This is you.

huh...really makes you think...

If you disagree with the left they don't care about you anymore.

Same reason any black conservative is labeled an uncle Tom. It's so they can ignore you

>i vote democrat because Obama will change things. Things will change any minute know i just know it

>liberals still think "trickle down" means cash actually falls into peoples' hands

also

>look at that dumb redneck he's so poor

>he has his own land
>he has a farmhouse
>he has a truck
>he has a gun

>look how poorly he's doing in society

>vote against their own economic interests
This meme is getting tedious.

Trickle-down had validity when America produced goods and those goods were purchased by the American rich. Now that America has immersed itself fully in a service economy where those services are in the main directed towards middle and lower classes there's no potential for trickle-down to function.

>Thanks for the tax breaks, I'm using the extra money to increase profits and move production to china

this

>Be liberal
>"I care about the working man"
>That's why I allow cheap labor in the form of illegal immigration for the rich

Both sides are cucks for the Jew.
>2016
>Still believing left-right politics is anything but divide and conquer

The guy in that picture has a house, a car, a family and probably multiple guns. The libtard who made that epic meme is probably a rent slave with no children living in a gun-free sactuary city and votes Democrat every year without question.

>thanks for moving production to China, now I don't have to be rich to buy nice things

It's funny how misguided middle class conservashits think republicans care about giving them tax relief when they really only care about the rich by trying to abolish estate taxs and such

man... that fucking really makes you think... am i a democrat now???

The largest tax cuts by percentage proposed by Trump are for for the middle class. /thread

>production moved to China
>product becomes cheaper
>more people buy the product
>expand your business
>more white collar jobs State-side

You think Apple would have as many employees as they do if their products were 10x the cost?

Actually the faggot in that picture is a model and the photo itself is taken from some faggoty "gun sense" ad.

A lot of people in Brazil have a house, car, family and guns, that doesn't mean they aren't poor as shit, and they certainly aren't in a rich nation like ours.

You work for a poor man user?

>keeps calling them conservashits

Condescension as a persuasion tactic, how...odd.

Not even you're dumb enough to believe this.

>libtard
>cuck
>nu male
>librul
>commie
>pinko

Want me to keep listing them?

If only i could get a job to pay for them. Hmm, Maybe i'll move to China.

You don't know what Conservative means.

>let's give tons of taxpayer's money to wealthy government contractors in the hopes that they'll employ people and some of it will trickle down the the common man (after the owners and shareholders get their piece of the pie, of course)
>we'll call it stimulus! [/keynesianism]

Yeah ok buddy, keep telling yourself that you and Reagan disagree in principal.

Both conservatives and liberals agree that putting more money in the hands of capitalists and job creators is what generates economic growth.

>implying cost cuts made by outsourcing aren't transferred to profits

Ah yes, ye olde "the other guy does it too so it's OK" excuse.

Never forget 9/11/1776 when Yankee terrorists hijacked British galleons and rammed them into Big Ben killing 6 million people

i vote conservative because economically i am a self actualized individual with the self determination and skills to be a success regardless of what goes on in washington. its amazing what you can accomplish when you aren't worried about what the next guy has and how you can take it from him.

i vote conservative because socially i have no reason to feel guilty about anything I've done, let alone what someone else may or may not have done to someone else somewhere else in the past.

preservation over "progress" any day of the week

Really makes you think hmmmmmmmmm

See

Entirely true

What's wrong ? Cant bantz back ?

They're dying out OP. Neocon's successfully brainwashed rednecks into voting against their interests for 30 years. Now the economy has gotten so bad that they literally cannot ignore the consequences of globalization and free trade, hence god emperor Trump. Don't let the disgruntled remnants convince you otherwise. It's a dead ideology.

More like "man up and answer the question and stop bitching because you do this all the time"

>Democrats STILL believe in the trickle-down meme

And of course they would use a pic of some farmer with a gun to make their point. Fucking elitist shits.

lol now they're replacing people in China with robots, like foxconn did to 60,000 people or just building new factories in America completely staffed by...robots like Adidas.

Hope you know how to fix robots, user.

>we care about the less-educated unskilled blue collar worker
>that's why we've allowed over 30 million Mexicans in to work your jobs and flood your schools

>"The crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government."

Liberals are literally the definition of treason. A hanging offense. And we have lots of rope.

>lives in an advanced post-industrial service based economy
>thinks the only jobs out there are factory based

>replying to occupy democrats threads
Is it summer already?

>i also drive a truck, carry a shotgun with me wherever I go, my house is pretty much a barn, i'm far less educated than you superior liberals and i married my sister. hyuk hyuk hyuk. what do you mean straw man? like the effigies we burn on the black guys lawn? hyuk hyuk

kikes

Bank robbers are serving their own economic interests. So do all thieves. They do it because despite the immorality of stealing, theft furthers their economic interests. You have merely stated the mindset and ethical standards of a thief. This is why we quite properly consider progressives to be criminals.

IDGAF, because as a non-billionaire nobody I'm under no illusion that anything I think or how I vote has any impact on anything.

I just find it hilarious that you people have such shitty methods of persuasion. Memes and name calling, YOLO!

>thinks that Trickle Down economics means welfare
lol fucking libs.

Maybe some people aren't greedy shrimp dicks and make choices for everyone's best interest but a weak ass modern leftist could never understand what it means to have balls and logic.

T. The God

yadayada #JohnsonMissile.

>giving all MY money to government will surely stop them from waging wars with the poor, stop them from bailing out their friends and big banks, stop the concentration of wealth and power in the hands of a few.

This is what the modern liberal believes.

if your white and you vote democrat your are functionally retarded and some one should have power of attorney over you

What's hilarious is that guy probably owns a ton of land as well as several vehicles.
Not a real human bean like us liberal retards paying 2k a month for a one bedroom partment
Lefists are retarded.

>A lot of people in Brazil have a house,

A lot of people share one house
>car
Lol no
>family
I'll give you that. Even if the family is half trannies
>and guns
lol no

Why? It's not like the world is one big fight of race against race.

Iam a staright white male that's planning to vote for Bernie sanders or Johnson

Fight me

>is too retarded to notice the effects of automation and globalization on the service economy.
>thinks factory work isn't ideal for employing the low-iq masses
>thinks the service economy could ever replace the glory days of heavy manufacturing

What republican stoped the mexican immigration?

It's our right who bring all these muslim in france and only communist and lepen were against that

*Right wing

This . Bernie Sanders isn't even for illegal immigration but the dumbass right wing cunts on here believe in the Democrat = ILLEGALS ARE WELCOMED meme

Not really trumptard and bernibot are hugely deluded.
Sanders = hollande(ps)
Trump = sarkozy(ump)

You are really a candide if you believe them

Atleast Bernie addresses the real issues plaguing our country ( wallstreet corruption , lack of regulations , single payer healthcare , lowering college to tuitions) instead of the right wing nut jobs , who blame everything on poor miniorities

As opposed to the alternative which is voting for liberals who are at least as bad economically while coming with a bonus dose of race-hate and misandry.