Are you okay with the idea of owning black slaves or is that repulsive to you?

Are you okay with the idea of owning black slaves or is that repulsive to you?

I own several Asian enema slave girls.

It's OK I guess.

Race doesn't matter when it's free labor, I'm for it.

i would probably end up being really nice to them because im shy and shit, so they would probably end up overthrowing me and becoming the masters kek

I, for one, am all for black slaves.

We don't really need slaves anymore since we have robots so niggers are pretty much obsolete.

Kill yourself faggot scum

I wouldn’t own black slaves. I would lease them so I can trade in for newer niggers every few years.

Pretty repulsive

I think slavery is wrong regardless of skin color.

asian slaves sure, but why would I want a nigger as a slave.

they are 99.9% ugly and can't be trusted.

It would just give the non-black slaves more to gripe about. The slaves get free medical, free dental, free housing, and free food stamps.

What do the non-working niggers get?

All black slaves were initially sold into slavery by other blacks

Here come the faggot slavery denialists who have no balls.

Why the hell would you want nigger slaves? They're ugly as hell and you have to beat them to make sure they work, and there's better alternatives because niggers are fucking stupid and need supervision to perform the most basic tasks.

t. Faggot

I'd own any kind of slave if I could get away with it

Niggers are ugly and smell like shit, not to mention the degeneracy of race mixing. I'm not gay, but I'd rather fuck a human trap than a female nigger. Fucking a nigger is nothing short of bestiality.

kys

Owning a nigger slave is like owning a wild chimpanzee. Niggers are aggressive and unpredictable when not constantly beaten, and are mostly useless because they're too stupid to do anything that a machine can't.

>I'd rather fuck a human trap
A human trap?
as opposed to what a bear trap?

Are wild chimpanzees really docile when beaten on a regular basis?

You'd rather fuck your own race and turn them into faggots? Good goy!