He's finally cracking

youtube.com/watch?v=PEGUz1OcKoA

He keeps going back to his meme reserves. "IM BUILDING A WALL" "MUH HILLARY" "LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!!"

God, what a cry baby. I honestly respected him somewhat before this, but he's literally giving the liberals real actual basis for crying racist and then he can't even defend himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsvf1HU0KHM
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/04/06/should-more-countries-have-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-thinks-so/
cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2016/03/29/full-rush-transcript-donald-trump-cnn-milwaukee-republican-presidential-town-hall/
nytimes.com/2002/04/26/world/new-web-of-trust-topples-a-mighty-mexican-cartel.html
dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/judge-presiding-over-trump-university-case-is-member-of-la-raza-lawyers-group/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Silly jew, Trump is just the beginning. Your race wont last the century.

He's an insane megalomaniac.

You're using words but none of them are ARGUMENTS.

not sure why he didn't just say the judge was part of La Raza

Agreed, it's over.

Cruz 2016.

I used to be a Trump supporter, but you guys have me convinced. Now #I'mWithHer

hilary clinton is a war monger.
Trump could fuck a nigger in the ass and I would still vote for him.
t. muslim

Kek approves of Trumps Memehood.

Possibly he wants people to look into the judge themselves and by titilating them with a tiny piece of info, some definitely will.

>muh Trump is a mastermind

He's just uninformed on most things, you fucking idiot. He's still better than the alternative, but Trump Internet Defense Force needs to leave

>Hillary's """""""""""""Shills""""""""""""""""""""""""

Your boss is going to be raped on national television when those debates start, that is if she won't go to prison

>a fucking leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaafffff!

LOL
He uses the same rhetoric at different places in front of different supporters in different states
LOL
The bands I listen to have never played the same song twice, they're called Bern My Poz Load

Nice response, very original, did you think of it yourself?

What's the date on that video? It ain't June 3rd

>says something racist
>doesn't apologize

really makes you go HMMMMMMMM....

trump already said there is an unfair bias. he is well aware of his kike-appointed judge overseeing a kangaroo court.

he has been aware of the la raza judge for at least a few days.

lol, as if Trump isn't a war mongerer. Just like dovish dubya huh

youtube.com/watch?v=jsvf1HU0KHM

While trump goes around saying we should allow nukes for everyone and kill terrorist families and reintroduce war crimes and replace military leaders who disagree with his orders.

>But... but... WAR IN IRAQ!!!

All he's got are memes, and guess what? Memes become old news quickly. Trump will die with the rest of the others

No, President Trump told me to say it. He thinks its funny.

This is Barron by the way.

thanks for correcting the record

>Judge parents are from Mexico
>Is member of La Raza
How is there no conflict of interest there?

Also
>Mexican is a nationality not race
>Hispanic is an ethnicity not a race

idk, this shits been on the news for like a week or less. It's a pretty big blow to him, which is rare cause he always gets a pass

I'm sure the poor white, billionaire is going to have such a rough time in the court system.

Its LITTERALLY like the same situation poor blacks had in the south decades ago. Same situation, biased judges.

Hmmm who is doing the crying and bitching around here???

Fuck off nigger. Go cry to a Liberal infested shit-hole board.

>It's a pretty big blow to him, which is rare cause he always gets a pass

Do libcucks actually believe this? You seem to forget last week in New York the Don ripped the media a new asshole, I'm not surprised they're clinging on to a thread now that someone has the balls to call them out

>is it racist to not approve a judge because of his race?
>no
>yeah but...
> dude walls lmao!
You niggers fucked up. Trump will lose to shillary. But you won't blame him. You'll just blame muh system. The penguin was right.

The word you are using.. I'm not sure it's possible to use them in the same sentence.

Thanks for correcting the record

Do leftism cause autism?

>Plenty of mexican nationalists want to bring Trump down
>Judge is mexican nationalist
>Trump says he has a conflict of interests because my politics affect his ideology
>OMG YOU CAN'T BRING THAT UP

>those comments
>this video is unlisted

Where was this posted? cuck.co.uk?

Is trump really autistic? Is that his apeal on this board, or is he going senile i havent seen a vid this retarded in ages.

This.

>video glitches when he says "I'm building a wall"
The meme magic is real.

>>all he's got are memes
>implying memes wont be the deciding factor of this election and the future of military warfare/populace control

>>memes become old news quickly
Memes never die.

>It's ok for America to have bombs and dictate what other countries can/cannot
>Disagreeing with this means you're a war monger

>replace military leaders who disagree with his orders
You mean like any president would? How many military leaders have the Obama administration sacked?

Come back with an actual argument nigger.

(you) wouldn't listen to an argument if (you) heard one.

Fuck of Italy.

The case in question has been on the judge hands for years, it may be the reason why he is so buttdevastated, that and also he lost that PGA tournament from Miami to México city.

Wow. That really makes you think.

It was over before it even started. Im more worried about Brexit.

"If you are saying he can't do his job because of his race, is that not the very definition of racism?"

"No."

MAGA

But the judge had the case before Donald was ever running or made comments regarding illegal immigration or wanting to build a wall.

This guy shouldn't be a judge in the first place. He's a fucking goddamn Obama appointment for one thing. And he's a Mexican nationalist that belongs to an Hispanic supremacy group.

He's not qualified to be a judge in this country. Let him go to your country and be a judge.

I cant watch this.

KIDF in action

TIDF in action

Holy shit. It really wouldn't have hurt to say "Yes, it was poorly spoken but what I meant is that his Mexican heritage serves as a conflict of interest in doling out an unbiased judgement given my platform on immigration." the response was a mess.

>if
>is that not

Always answered with "No". or "Don't bullshit me."

So now the judge is using blackmail/extortion.

He should be fired.

Quoted wrong post. Meant for

Man I'm just giving my opinion. He was a judge before Obama apointed him right, he was born on your side of the river and studied in your jew centers, don't give me shit if he turn out the way it did.
I don't even know what those queers of La raza do to be honest.

>>Trump says he has a conflict of interests because my politics affect his ideology

where did he actually say this?

it was real in their minds

That would look weak in his mind. It's better to back all your mistakes with confidence even if their bad mistakes to him. It's what you expect in a major narcissist. As if he gives a shit about the average person.

kekd

I can't find anything to suggest he said those exact words which would have been far better than what he actually said.

In the video, go watch it.

He said he got a plaintiff that talked well about TU dismissed because it was inconvinient for the accussation, lawyers recognize to him he's been treated unfairly, etc.

Your small kiwi eyes don't let you see reality or you just want to overlook what's unfitting for you.

So he can't see the profit of taking advantage of the situation now? The sudden dismissal of a plaintiff and all? Not a good reason.

>So now the judge is using blackmail/extortion.
This assertion is based on what evidence?

>we should allow nukes for everyone
He explicitly said we shouldn't
Where do you retards get your info from

That's because anti-Trumpets tunnel vision on the fact that he's pointing at the judge being mexican.

Guy is mexican + being unfair + muh wall = conflict of interest.

Just because he doesn't use the exact same words that doesn't mean that's exactly what he meant.

Hey, maybe Trump should hire me as PR.

I haven't thought about this. Has Barnie Sandlers actually ever had a wife? A girlfriend for 6+ months?
Or is he just a dirty cuckold kike?

hahahah We're building a wall and he's a mexican

spics & liberals btfo

Are you a parrot?

see
watch as the Trump General fags totally ignore it
kek

How fucking dense are these people?
>HURR HE WAS BORN IN INDIANA
What part of mexican heritage don't you understand mother fucker

Enlighten me when was the last time a running major candidate backed down and went "Yeah I'm ass I was wrong" being months away from election

What? Its the same thing over and over retard.

It's over, I am now a #JebMissile

to be fair he holds different positions day in and day out

it must be nice to be able to call off any issue when you can just refer to what he said the next day

Ok here is an argument

Why doesn't Trump know that immigrants can't be judges in America and why does he bring up the heritage of the judge when it has nothing to do with the case at hand?

Smart guy but average speaking skills. I think old age and a lack of sleep has something to do with it, because he used to be a lot more fluent.

>saying "to be fair" when it was your own mistake
Must be nice deluding yourself

And he doesn't.
point out where he did that

I am now #GoingCrazy4LincolnChafee

he's done it all his life, were you just born this decade?

and he's more extreme in his hard headedness. He doesn't even try to pretend that what he said wasn't exactly right and try to manipulate it, instead he just repeats it or denys he ever even said it

wow.. Really makes you think

on CNN

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/04/06/should-more-countries-have-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-thinks-so/

read the whole article before replying

The problem is that Trump is inarticulate. It's actually incredibly hard to take him seriously when he speaks like this. He could have easily explained the judge's connections coherently and said that Mexican is a nationality and the judge is a Mexican nationalist who has a grudge against Trump for his comments.

But no, Trump just keeps on going "listen we're gonna build a wall and I WILL WIN THE MEXICAN VOTE!" Like, we get that, you've said it 3 times already and every time you have a rally. Why do you keep repeating it instead of answering the question that is incredibly easy to shut down?

I agree with you, I am sure he means that
Just would have been better as you said in your words

YOU'RE HIRED

he probably has a micropenis, hence why he is so delusional about women and rape

HE IS BUILDING A WALL

?
this is deliberate

>he's merely pretending

He's a member of La Raza, clear conflict of interest.

>He could have easily explained the judge's connections coherently
That actually made me really nervous. It was like watching the Wheel of Fortune with the panel almost filled and a participant struggling to solve it.

>who has a grudge against Trump for his comments
Which he can't prove for shit and will most likely only get him in more trouble for making comments like that about a judge. The best thing Trump could have done was not saying a damn thing

Because the Mexican judge is literally part of a Mexico organization named "La Raza". He's totally biased and it's a conflict of interest you stupid fucking Muslim.

Who do you think benefits from "explaining" things or making statements that haven't been proven?
What does Trump care if you or the CNN interviewer doesn't understand?

Because he isnt.

Source : every fucking non wing blogger on the Internet today

That doesn't make sense, either he admits he's ass and wrong or he manipulates it, you just want to critic any way you can

Where is your proof?

How does this change the fact that the judge has been working on this case before Trump ran for president? How does this change the fact that the press asked for the files to be made public before Trump ran for president? How does this change the fact that his University was a scam?

Wow, really makes you think!

What a fucking idiot. It blows my mind that anyone here supports him unironically . You're better than this Sup Forums

>posting washingpost talking about something that Trump said
lol. They're literally putting words in his mouth.

Here's a transcript so we don't have to rely on second hand information that is also biased
cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2016/03/29/full-rush-transcript-donald-trump-cnn-milwaukee-republican-presidential-town-hall/

>TRUMP: At some point we have to say, you know what, we're better off if Japan protects itself against this maniac in North Korea, we're better off, frankly, if South Korea is going to start to protect itself, we have…

>COOPER: Saudi Arabia, nuclear weapons?

>TRUMP: Saudi Arabia, absolutely.

>COOPER: You would be fine with them having nuclear weapons?

>TRUMP: No, not nuclear weapons, but they have to protect themselves or they have to pay us.

The "Saudi Arabia, absolutely" is taken out of context by hillary shills (you). He didn't mean nuclear weapons, he was talking about defense in general.

wait, are you serious? this judge is actually connected to La Raza? i thought trump slipped and said something that was actually kinda racist, but if this judge has anything to do with la raza then it stops being a racial issue entirely and becomes a major political/ideological conflict of interests

Trump never said he was an immigrant. Trump is campaigning against Mexico and so a pro Mexico person would clearly have a bias against Trump thus making unrelated matters a conflict of interest and the proof of this is that the case should be thrown out because of the plaintiff got rejected and the judge released personal information of some attendees.

>You said that he's from Mexican heritage, even though he's from Indiana...

nytimes.com/2002/04/26/world/new-web-of-trust-topples-a-mighty-mexican-cartel.html
> According to participants on both sides, the Mexicans looked across the table at Mr. Chavez, Mr. Vega and Mr. Curiel, all born of Mexican parents, and the spark of recognition lit a fire.

>''It couldn't but help,'' Mr. Curiel said. ''We were working without the disconnect of interpreters and barriers of culture. When it comes down to it, this involves the country of our parents.''

He identifies as Mexican and was born to Mexican parents. Why are people trying to make it seem like this judge, called fucking GONZALO, is not mexican?

what was wrong with what he said? he is right. The judge is loyal to Mexico. He identifies as a Mexican

Also as a side note imagine if people wrote something like this about white people facing eachother

>all of us were white, so we really hit it off right away.

>thinking Trump is racist
Frustratingly not racist

Liberals haven't quite figured out that shouting "thats racist" doesn't have power over Trump, since there is no left winger abusing their authority over him.

>Trump never said he was an immigrant
He did when he said he shouldn't be a judge and bought up his heritage as an argument.
>the proof of this is that the case should be thrown out
oh so you want Trump to get away with his scam where he walked away with 5 million dollars?

Megalomeme-iac

>United States District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel, the man presiding over the class-action lawsuit against Trump University, is a member of the La Raza Lawyers of San Diego and oversaw the gift of alaw school scholarship to an illegal alien.

>In his 2011 judicialquestionnaireto become a federal judge, Curiel revealed his history with La Raza. GotNews.com originallyreportedthis Tuesday, and The Daily Caller has independently verified.

dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/judge-presiding-over-trump-university-case-is-member-of-la-raza-lawyers-group/