There are people on Sup Forums who think griezmann going to Man United is a good thing for the club

>there are people on Sup Forums who think griezmann going to Man United is a good thing for the club

kek why is Sup Forums always wrong

>Team that's shit at scoring goals signs player who's good at scoring goals and has a high work rate to fit their play style
Wow so bad

>team is known for choking for the past few years is going to sign a player who is a known choker

wow so good

>Good at scoring goals
He has the same amount of goals as Aspas with more help around him

Actually I'm wrong. Aspas has 19 goals this season and Grease has 16

Aspas 6 penalties
Griezmann 0 penalties
Tbf he did miss 2 but if he'd improved his penalties he could've had 20+ goals this season

United really choked bad in the Europa league final and play amazingly against smaller teams

They should spend all that money on Harry Kane instead.

IT's good for MU, bad for him

I like him at the minute simply because he looks like a twink version of George Michaels in his Wham! days

Nah. He isn't a clutch player like Penaldo, RVN, or VanPersie were so they're pretty much paying Ronaldo money for someone who is chicharto tier

This. Time and time again it has been proven that the most balanced squad wins the PL. Man U is already unbalanced adding grease man is only going to make it worse.
He isn't going to win anything but some mickeymouse cups for the rest of his life

>Man U has trouble breaking through teams sitting in

>Get a kid that's only good at counter and can't do shit when teams sit in

Just another person that can't deal with Uniteds actual problem. But at least he can sync dab with pogba when either one of them scores one goal a month

and if he wasn't a choke artist he'd have a title or two

Pogdab had his best score rate this season. Im not saying he was worth 90m. he will probably only get close to half that. He's been a good buy though definitely

It will though

United are shit at scoring goals, and i don't remember the excact stats, but Zlatan scored something like 45% of their league goals

They are desperate for more goals from other sources.

Besides, players from AM always seems to do well in England

>Sunday was the first time he's scored since January

Don't get me wrong, I was in the hype train when he came over. Seeing him on the team sheet with Zlatan got me rock hard, but it's been a huge let down. He pulls out some good stuff sometimes, I think his assist on Sunday was brilliant, but it's not enough

Agree, they play significantly worse football when he's not in the team

They need more than a goal scorer. They need someone who can help them win the league or even more. Scoring goals won't mean shit when you can't do it when it counts

The chemistry between le phone dancey twink and le dab man will lead United to a top 2 placing in the Premier League next season. Mark my words!

But having someone to score that crucial goal is exactly what they need, defensively they have been pretty decent

They had what, 10-11 draws at home this season? Most of them vs bottom half teams. They need to put those teams to the sword

>we
need someone who can break down the defences that just sit back for 90 minutes and hope to counter