you really are shit

Wow another group stage knockout

Sooo exciting

>the current bootybothered state of ABUs

>Europa league champions, league cup champions

united won the real treble, how far they've fallen

>have boring manager
>try to buy success

What happened to the United everyone loved to hate? Even when they won the league every year there was a begrudging respect for the home grown players and exciting football.

Now they are arguably even more soulless than city or chelshit.

>pogba
>not a homegrown player

>Now they are arguably even more soulless than city or chelshit.
LMAO

>Ferguson
Wanted to win
>Mourinho
Hates to lose

Utd earned their money. Fucking deal with it.

>having 2 domestic cup competitions, the FA Carling Cup and the EFL Heineken Cup
>virtually the same competition with the same teams participating

English 'people'...

>with the same teams participating
not really

one is for all professional clubs, the other is for practically every club in the country

this Nippon gets it. utd have become a literal meme team with no character whatsoever. if they ever win a real trophy again perhaps someone will take them seriously. but for now they are literally West Ham tier

So basically the same after the round of 1/64.

We once had a League Cup, a proper League Cup, for the Primera Division teams only. I think Segunda Division also had its own League Cup but not sure.

It lasted for about 5 years only, as everyone agreed it was pointless and stupid.

both cups help smaller clubs hugely, further you get the bigger the competition and more ticket sales

don't see the problem with it

Why not have a 3rd Cup competition then?

Besides, I don't think it helps financially that much. How many small teams get far in the competition? It happens here with Copa del Rey, most years there's always this or that 2B division team that manages to reach maybe even the 1/16 round and if lucky get to play a top club. But it's just one team. All others die playing irrelevant games against irrelevant teams in the first rounds.

there are domestic cups specifically for lower divisions too

the FA cup is great and symbolises anything is possible in football. even my dad has played in it.

How can they be west ham tier you dumb saffa. When was the last time they won a trophy?

>we really hate United, but in reality we respect their values and traditions

With their budget I wouldn't call their season successful. Winning the europa league is just a thropy for small clubs or big club that are BTFO champions league. But hey, atleast they won something, rrright?

given the choice of winning or not winning, they won. big clubs go through crisis, it's part of life. certainly the way out of it is by winning competitions they play, right?

>when you heard that 22 mancs were blown to bits

Manchester United = Manure
Tottenham Hotspurs = Hotspunks
Arsenal = Arselel (or The Fluffers)
Manchester City = Shitty
Chelsea = Shellshit

>yfw Leicester had the most successful European campaign in recent memory and will continue to be that way due to shitters like Yewnited taking spots

FUCK MANCHESTER
FUCK MANCHESTER
FAGGOTS
THROW A BOMB ON IT
FUCK MANCHESTER

I wonder what kind of people can sit down and watch 90 mins of mourinho playstyle. I know I can't, boring shut games. He did the same shit with Chelsea when he won CL. Terribly boring snooze games where they would dump the bus for their own goal after getting in a lucky goal. 20% ball possession only defending zzzzz

Manure play dire football though.

True Man U fans must be angry when Mouyes turn them into literally Stoke.

They played the exact same way Juve will play Madrid in the CL final.

>the city of ABU

96 la

I love seeing United lose, but ABU's butthurt is pretty sweet as well

Just imagine the spam if utd had lost
>JUST
>IN THE END IT DOEST EVEN MATTER
>HOW DO WE FIX THIS SHIT
>EXPOSED
>obsessed slovakian meme
>CUSTOMERS ON SUICIDE wATCH
>WHAT DOES HE EVEN DO
you get the idea

liverpool fans must be especially hurt, since they failed to win last year

>iverpool fans must be especially hurt, since they failed to win last year

You betcha, they had Dortmund, Villareal, Sevilla, and Manchester United to play.

>implying mou will let that happen

Since 3rd place in Champions League gets you into Europa League. Wouldn't it be theoretically better to make it to CL knockout stage than win the Europa League?

still lost in the final from a winning position. Would never happen to Mourinho
Klopp is shite.

Assuming the club is aiming for a EL run. Let's use Celtic for example. The club would earn more money (finishing in a position to qualify for the CL and CL money itself); probably able to attract more players who could be outliners in bigger squads, but are still good players and would want to play in the CL; have an easier run as they'd be seeded in the knockout rounds, facing a 'weaker' team and then have the ability to win a european cup + have a backup CL qualification spot should they fuck up their national league campaign.

>when you're that edgy and younger than most of the victims bar the 8yo