Be 20 something

>Be 20 something
>On vacation with family in Mexico
>Family decides to go to see a 'Professional Futbol' game since little brother played.
>Get to stadium.
>It's a total dump and the food is questionable but the beer is ok.
>Head to seats.
>Group of sweaty Mexican manlets sitting in front of us.
>They smell like stale cigarettes, cumin, and swamp ass.
>One has a kid.
>Kid seems to hate it there and clearly gives no shits about the game.
>Local team is getting destroyed by visitors.
>Guy on home team looses ball and takes a dive as he pretends the guy who swept away the ball railed him in the shin.
>Ref shows red card.
>Visitors win anyway.
>Commence Chimpout
>Local fans pour onto the field and trample another.
>Rental gets trashed.
>Take cab back to motel.

Why is a degenerate sport like this even allowed?

things that didn't happen. the thread

who the fuck cares, lame thread. THE THREAD

Are you 14?

>Going on holiday with your parents as an adult

Sorry, but your story doesn't hold up.
It has an American paying attention to the game.

nice blog faggit

There no game, dumbass

Hey if it's a free ride why wouldn't he? Are you supposed to sever all ties and act like a loner faggot?
Ishyddt

>be american
>go to a stadium
>first and foremost rate food

Why are so many gringos talking shit about us? First is that autist usmnt faggot making the same usa vs mexico thread for months and now another shit anti mexican thread. Pinches putos.

I mean it's soccer so he's not there for the entertainment.

PUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Be American at sporting event
>Care more about food and beverages then the sport
>Shout D-fence every now and again
I
I believe
I believe that we
I believe that we will
I believe that we will win
I believe that we will win

>americans shocked at passion for the game
why am i not surprised that cunts that need teleprompters to tell them when to make noise don't get it

>mexico
>vacation

good thread

kek

HURR DURR MAGA

fake story

professional soccer in Mexico has bigger stadiums than the average American sport and there's no fan invasion

whatever you say, you autistic manchild

good thread.

sounds like everyone at the game had a better time than the people recording the entire super bowl with their phones

no shit sherlock

OP knows whats up. Povertyball is just that.

Even the fans secretly know their sport is shit. thats why they spend 90% of the game either singing some musical, fighting each other, or talk about fighting each other. 9% is spent yelling at the refs and 1% is "exciting soccer action"

gay sport is gay

Not to mention that third worlders idea of """""passion"""" is commiting murder, lightning up flares amd waving them like girl scouts and tearing seats up and throwing them at each other.

@76111560
CHI

Because you're in my country.

>On vacation with family in Mexico
>Family decides to go to see a 'Professional Futbol' game since little brother played.
seems kinda weird, no?

>@
Go back TO twitter.

*DA DA*
DE FENCE
*DA DA*
DE FENCE

LET'S GO (team name) *clap clap clapclapclap*
LET'S GO (team name) *clap clap clapclapclap*

they cant even modify these so you get awkward chants when teams have one syllable instead of two, like lets go ki-iiiings instead of lets go kings!

have you ever wondered why american sports dont have a following anywhere but america, apart from maybe baseball in japan

its because you people are accustomed to being bombarded with commercials and time-outs every 5 minutes. i thought it was just NFL that had zero action, but i watched an apehoop game and it was the same

how can you call them sports if theres like 30 overall minutes of action

basketball isn't bad if you shitpost during games

CHI

>lying on the internet
it was no vaction, you was visitin you're abuelita

T. White guy pretending to be hispanic

20 somethings in the USA are still children.

Lmao so true. The wave is worse tho

Fuck off spic

@76114681
>implying (You) deserve a (You)

You anglos have no concept of family. Disgusting

t. retard who threw his parents in a home
pathetic

Los americanos y europeos norteños no tiene la capacidad para entender la importancia de la familia. Porque creés que sus países están muriendo de nativos nacidos y los musulmanes multiplicando como cucarachas?

If you brought all the elements of a fütból game together except for the game itself, would the fans who normally watch still enjoy it? Im talking the food, drinks, bands, sweat, noise, grass, refs, etc. Just no ball and no players.

People that regulary go to football game is because they enjoy all of that, so I'll say yes.

Personally I think you watch a game better in a TV. You have better angles, replays, comfyness, and everyone else are just plebs that only know the most famous players and nothing about the sport.

But, the plus that going to the stadium can have is a great atmosphere

Wich game? Because unless you went to a shithole like Veracruz or something like that, Stadiums are pretty comfys.
It really seems like a fake story, nowadays matches are pretty comfy.

>20 something

You ain't fooling anyone faggot

>Going on holiday

Go back

Sorry you're a loser who was disowned by his parents but you don't need to take it out on the rest of us

d-delet this pls

>going to mexico
>staying in a motel

it's like you're trying hard to die

I'm 30 now, it was like 7 years ago.
It was an okay city. We drove through Acapulco to get there though. I literally saw a guy with a machete next to his feet while he was taking a shit in the alley.