Do you find the football he plays to be entertaining?

Do you find the football he plays to be entertaining?

No

Do you find fish and chips to be delicious?

Erm, yes.

How's martial law?

>manages teams worth hundreds of millions
>stinks out every ground with busparkball

how could anyone

Its ok

Can't complain, maybe, just maybe they'll do something about terrorism for once. But I doubt it.

>mfw I just realized it applies to both of you

All that money to play like Middlesbrough.

It looks good. I want to try some.

It's not like SAF played any different. Remember the dog eater.

Fergie was the polar opposite to Mouyes

>It's not like SAF played any different.
Except he did though. I cannot believe you would think a comment like this would be taken seriously.

>mourinho tells his players to defend deep and compact
>ajax players never ever try some fast crosses for the striker or midfielder running in the box
I understand that the players were young and inexperienced but the manager should have told them what to do.

But crossing against tall defenders is futile, they should have taken more shots outside the box

Sup Forums often fails to load flags in my phone but i know you're american

If you make "horizontal" crosses it is, not if you make them vertical. It's also a matter of how quickly you do them, if you are quick on the ball you can force the defender to move to get the ball, which will make it much harder to get the ball.

No point in taking shots from the box when United were defending so well centrally.

no but it gets the job done most of the time.

Amazes me that people still fall for Mourinho's trap and try to outplay his teams. He's been setting up the exact same way for years now.

Mouyes loves goals

'football is football, football is to win, football is not to enjoy, enjoy is winning' Jose Mourinho
truly the goat

I think it's a form of arrogance, basically they genuinely think that if Mourinho won it was only luck ("imagine if Pogba's shot wasn't deflected" for example"), assume that if they played 100 times they would have won 99, and so they don't bother to prepare against his bus parking. Combine this with how self confident everyone in football seems to be ("ah, player X made a mistake that lead to a goal, I would never fuck like that" *proceed to fucks up*) and inevitable frustrations that comes when they are not letting you score, and you get Mourinho still winning shit defending deep.