What are some essential chinese movies ? ? ?

what are some essential chinese movies ? ? ?

taiwan, mainland, hongkong, everything works so long as they speak chiinese

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo8o7C_GDmc
youtube.com/watch?v=z1A6PnPZ6Gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The films of Stephen Chow are great for me. Just make sure to watch the original Cantonese cuts as they tend to get butchered in overseas releases.

I'd also recommend Red Cliff if you want a good 3 kingdoms story about a massive battle and political intrigue.

invincible super chan.
youtube.com/watch?v=oo8o7C_GDmc

but they didn't have shitty weapons most of the Vietcong were armed with ak's which were miles better than the shitty always breaking weapons the americans had

>ak-47
>1947 model of gun
bretty outdated if you ask me

it was literally an episode of "america and russia didn't want to fight each other so they inflicted it on the jungle chink instead"

previous episode was the korean war

>76111909
shart

Come Drink with Me: youtube.com/watch?v=z1A6PnPZ6Gk

You are right. In the first years of Vietnam Americans were armed with M16s that were extremely prone to jam in jungle conditions. The eventually got better M16s but it was too little too late.

thats old, not outdated

people still use that gun

it is old and outdated you dumb fuck

wow you are retarded

lol, was good enough to btfo americucks

>sequel fucking never

It's the most succesful rifle of all time.

trips of truth. AKs are still popular all around the world

the Ak47 is better suited to guerrilla operation it also has a lager caliber which can help penetrating small three and such flimsy cover

not the 7.62 caliber ones
the Ak the vietcong used are outdated

based on a true story

now that's autism. even with different caliber, the 47 and 74 are still mostly the same weapon

lol

>has a lager caliber
I prefer belgian weapons fyi.
It's like a bullet in the head but you cant remember anything the day after.

>The whole US army

The troops were under-equipped in Vietnam and everybody knows it. If the government had wanted ACTUAL victory they could have glassed the entire area of North Vietnam in a week. But that wasn't the goal.

This was kino desu