Ask someone who just broke up with his girlfriend anything

Ask someone who just broke up with his girlfriend anything.

Why did you do it?

It was sort of a mutual agreement sort of thing.
She told me to come over after work, and I did. When I got there, she told me she felt like she was a boy. After some thought, I told her I probably couldn't date a boy, and so we broke up.

How are you feeling?

Will you remain friends while exploring better?

That's the thing. I don't entirely know. I'll expound upon this more in a sec

Yes. We agreed to remain friends, and I hope we can stay friends, because she was always insistent on telling the truth, and I value that in a relationship, either romantic or platonic.

It's been about two full days since the breakup, and I've been thinking about it since then. The first night, on the drive home, I was screaming crying in my car. The next day was better in some ways as the places I don't usually see her (like my room, or work) I feel sort of like my normal self. But when I see her, I am reminded of the pain and it hurts again, either when I see her in person or in photos. I don't entirely know what to make of it, only feeling bad when I am in her presence. Why are the facets of my life that don't include her often not being invaded by the thought of losing her?

That's normal, you love her. Will hurt for some time. And maybe she will come to her senses and wake up btw.

God, I hope she comes to her senses. I've some hypothesis why she feels the way she does, but just the fact that it got between us bothers me to no end.
I'm just feeling strange now, like parts of me are fine and others are grieving. When I'm fine, I'm looking at other girls already and thinking about moving on, when I'm not fine, I feel achingly in love with her still. I don't know what I should do about those two conflicting states.

Everything will be alright man, we've all been there and we've all moved on. Just don't drink a lot of liquor, it will only bring you down. Hang out with family or friends.

Don't have many friends, but I've been spending time with family, thanks. I've thought about drinking but so far successfully avoided it.

Did you see that coming ?

You don't have a girlfriend. Enjoy your hand.

Drinking won't make anything better. You might end up calling her or doing something you regret.

How long were you two together ?

you're young. i can tell by how you describe it. i remember this level of pain, and don't envy you for it. just remember, if you keep at it, you get harder. you'll be a man soon, and won't be so beholden to the whims of thots

I think so, yeah. She'd been being distant to me recently, so when she asked to see me I already knew something bad was happening.

Finished jerkin an hour ago, thanks. Not as good, gotta say.

That's partly why I've avoided it.

Why do you continue to use the pronoun "she" when your ex boyfriend prefers male pronouns?

March 11th would've been our two year anniversary.

I appreciate it, but she was actually really faithful and supportive basically the entire relationship, making this even harder.

Love is a chemical addiction, nothing more. Keep telling yourself that and it’ll be somewhat easier to move on.

Or just be devoid of all feelings to begin with.

>Doesn't catch ancient Sup Forums meme

Because I've always known her as she. And because I know her well enough to know this may just be a part of an unresolved trauma.

Thanks bruuuuup morty

how long was the relationship? did you both just didnt feel comminted?

life is hard nigga. you're a man. you're bred to deal. get sad, get a little drunk, then get up tomorrow and lift heavy and go for a run so the next bitch can lick your abs before taking it sticky on her face

38 yo user here. This guys right, the first few times a chick breaks your heart are the hardest. Than your psyche changes and you become immune to them. It's sadly refreshing .

I answered this above, but we'd known each other for three years, and started dating about two years ago now. We broke up because she decided she couldn't avoid the fact that she felt like a boy, and I told her I couldn't date a boy, and she respected how I felt.

Thanks, Chad.

Depends on the length of the relationship and the level of love and caring. Sometimes it's easy to handle and sometimes it's not. But we just move on.

I'm not Chad. Far from it. Just an older robot, reminding you life gets better. Bitches ain't all they're cracked up to be.

Eh, maybe if you're in the relationship for the physical contact, but we were equally physical contact and emotional support, and eventually through not my own choice nearly exclusively emotional support.

At least she was honest and didn't take it further . If she had , she could have hurt you even more. Let her figure it out. Focus on you . I'm sure you'll find someone , eventually.Don't move too fast because no one wants to be with someone that hasn't gotten over their ex.

Why are you here and not on tinder lucky?

Fuck you, I've got 4 kids and a wife who decided she isnt sure if she loves me anymore or wants to leave, because she missed her college years because she got pregnant at 18. keep in mind that first one at 18 wasn't mine, I'm just the hero who swept in.

It could be worse, buddy.

Sucks dude. She hot?

Exactly the things I've been thinking. I told her I'm glad she told me how she felt when she did, because it only would've made her resentful over time if she let that go unsaid.
I'm going to shift into focusing on me now, but I have to figure out what "me" without her is first.
While I'm attracted to girls around me, I'm a really agreeable person, and the thought of using someone as a rebound is awful. Plus, going into a relationship to avoid the last one is like drinking to avoid the effects of withdrawal.

dude, you sound like a bitch. man the fuck up. you don't need chicks for emotional support, it's just a nice to have. when the fuck did men get so fucking lame.

Because A. I'm not over her yet, and B. The thought of dating or engaging in strangers isn't likeable to me.

I'll keep that in mind. Things like that keep me wary of marriage.

She was the cutest girl I'd ever met.

if you knew how to make her have an orgasm this probably wouldn't be an issue

Guess I prefer to talk about the thoughts in my head to a girl rather than the bottle, that's all.

Have you ever been with a girl mein nigger?

kek

haha

user's story blows goats, and shit like that does happen -- too often -- but remember, nothing ventured, nothing gained. You have to take some risks in life or you'll end up as a 60 year old lonely guy working at McDonalds (if they haven't eliminated those jobs by then.) Yes, be careful with risk; but you have to take some.

Source: am 48. Have been married for 22 years. Most of them pretty good.

Yeah, that's something I know I have to content with, being strong enough to take risks and wise enough to know whether they're worth taking.

Can you post her nudes and phone number on here?

just a few. sex with 15, and married. just nutted in her mouth a few hours ago. but hey, go back to your feminist magazines for advice how to talk to girls.

You keep count, nice!

anyone else think this fgts gf dumped him instead?

yeah, for all the downsides that come from the people attached to them, vaginas are pretty fucking awesome.

did u even read the wall of text above ur comment b4 posting it or