/fug/ - /fr/+/brit/+/deutsch/

qts edition

A comfy general for the three main powers of Europe.

This is a place for friendly discussion on culture, history, relations.
Post music, art, feels, qts, have good banter and laughs

Kpop

maisie

>canadians
>invited

Lener ist eine dreckige Hure

stop posting fucking marion, she's barely beautiful or anything

also fuck off /fug/ is dead

Sie sind alle Huren, hans

Aber sie sind unsere Huren

evening lads

i post /fug/ threads whenever /brit/ gets shit, which happens frequently these days

here, a better girl, OP

cringing at this post

>she's barely beautiful or anything
delet

>/fr/+/brit/+/deutsch/
So quel langage we speak, freunde ?

love seydoux

also hate her because she'll never be my gf

Wtf Ich liebe Deutsch jetzt.

Definitely not that Kauderwelsch

crriiiiiiiingee kys and this thread too

Ayy cracking open a cold one with the fug's

Google translate est notre nouveau truc

>gimmick translates as "trick"
grim

Delete!

I can speak english et un pois francais mais ich nicht sprechen deutsch

Lads lads lads?

Dommage, It's pretty komisch

Alri

Tfw FUG will never be a super union where we bully all other EU cunts

Englisch. The Amglos still won that fight.

oh it will
probably not in the sense you mean though

there's too much tension between us

pic related

English is a Germanic language influenced by french... So

I am Hitler AMA

>France can't into soldier
sad

why did you have to ruin it all

We are all very similar in a way :(

thoughts on Spätzle?

Nik naks?

honestly i only think the reason we became the greatest countries of europe is because we were constantly competing with each other
had we gotten along, we wouldn't have gotten nearly as far as we did

nah it's like fried pasta
very yummy

Don't like it that much.

delicious German food, I would prefer fish and cips though t b h
Because I was a maniac who had silly expansionist fantasies to create a greater german reich all the way to Russia even though there was never a German majority population living there.

love multiculturalism

but only european cultures, simple as

I hate british culture now

i hate modern british culture

the 16th-19th centuries had a high culture comparable to the Ancient Greeks though

I am greek.

19th century was the peak desu

we were competing because we were powerful and wanted to seize power, and we became more and more powerful because of competition.

like the idea, that's what Europe was about at first

funny how politicians talk about multiculturalism after they almost successfully killed all the regional cultures in France
now they're trying the impossible kind of multiculturalism, the ones with people who never lived together and have literally nothing in common

if by multiculturalism you mean the preservation of indigenous cultures accross the continent and not moving 100000 portuguese in the middle of copenhagen

This.

shes beautiful

>almost successfully killed all the regional cultures in France
What did they do?

i only think the multiculturalism they envision is only really happening in two places:

>universities, where young students all act the same, dress the same, and have the same opinions anyway
>and elite financial and political jobs where they're all wealthy and have the same tastes and views

for the common working and middle class communities in cities and villages, multiculturalism isn't working. people buy from ethnic food restaurants and occasionally have ethnic taxi drivers, but they have nothing in common and prefer to keep to their own kind.

forced integration, forced people to learn the national over the regional one

might move to hong kong

love it here but i need a change

national language*

the English tried that in Wales in the 1800s

it probably worked a lot in South and East Wales but here in the North and West we didn't like that so stubbornly kept speaking Welsh

Tfw hate your country but have a dying passion for it and defend it when others try and talk shit

:((

What's happening ITT?

chong kong will kill whatever is left of your soul. Imagine all of the bad characteristics of the chink race, and multiple by 20.

i don't get along with the leftists of /brit/ but i get along with fellow nationalists from France and Germany

therefore, comfy history and culture feels posting

Tfw I voted based jezza AND to remain

Hehe

;)

same its horrible because even when I know the countries done wrong in the past I will vehemently defend it although as soon as I get the chance im fucking gone

Wow that's rough. Don't the Departments have some kind of political institutions who could do something against that?

have you ever lived there

i adore the history of the UK
i think we had some amazing cultural and geopolitical achievements
love the country

but in the here-and-now i just feel deeply cynical and slightly apathetic about everything we do
i think its because internet media means the government cant hide its mistakes as well as it used to.

depressing

we need a social europe lads

RAUS

wonder what percentage of our countries would unironically.be up for a threeway unification of France, UK and Germany

1%? maybe even 4%?

>but in the here-and-now i just feel deeply cynical and slightly apathetic about everything we do
>as soon as I get the chance im fucking gone

Lads... I can't. All I feel is sadness and I feel lost with our current state of affairs.
J-just waiting till I make the hop to another Anglo cunt. God I will feel home sick lads

why is france having another election?

>unification
Yeah that's a bit too much.

No. Even the Felibrige which is a 150 years old provençal organisation have no control over anything

yeah they've started a token effort since 20 or so years ago, teaching it in some schools, but the damage is too great
example: brittanny where i'm from has roughly 3 million people, of which 100 000 or so still speak breton, and the vast majority of those are old people who haven't died yet, it will probably drop to less than 10 000 once that generation is gone

take the blackpill

I would love. Without pakis, Africans, muslims...

>muh immigrants shit
thats not what i meant
immigration bickering on both sides is just another thing that depresses me

Seriously considering trying to learn French lads.

Same here

What's your current level? GCSE?

no, immigration isn't my main concern either. i am worried about it, but what i'm mostly despairing about is the soul of our country. the spirit and optimism we may have once had

stiff upper lip, duty, honour, responsibility, individualism, liberty, morality, decency...these are things of the past

complete stranger

i think i know what you mean
i wouldnt put it in those terms - smacks a bit of rose-tinted-spectacles - but i do feel like we've lost a certain individual optimism for the future that used to drive us

Thats sad tb h.

/fug/ is comfy.

as a provençal, this is rude

pêh, la Provence a toujours été le coin méditerranéen le plus comfy

Aussi Charles Maurras est basé

Had a dream last night.

I was on a camping place and met Varg who didn't want to shut up about white genocide, pagan gods and other Sup Forums shit.
Also some demonic creature appeared that tried to rape me or something.
Not making this shit up, what does it mean?

might make myself a soup

too late for it or nah?

think Varg has become your spirit guide tbqh
probably tapped into pagan magic

if you don't follow his spiritual guidance, the

It's never too late!

go for it lad, wondering wether i shoudl start drinking myself

the what lad
THE WHAT

*the demons will rape you.

my post autoposted before i was done typing

Tfw not in arcachon drinking bevvies and relaxing on the beach

Tfw not in la Rochelle drinking wine with a french family

>le who are you and why are you drinking wine in our house you rosbif? i am calling la police

Why is the UK a vampire? If you wanted to use memes shouldn't it be a paki or a pirate?

>he doesn't know

I did it before with my uncles partners family (his partner or him wasn't there). They knew no English and we know limited french.

Was comfy regardless

stupid yank missed another opportunity to shut up