Rate my weed b/ros

rate my weed b/ros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zb0zZfm8sHs
pge.com/en_US/residential/rate-plans/rate-plan-options/tiered-base-plan/tiered-base-plan.page
youtu.be/70GBXXM3uWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

10/10 i need to succ your nut

ok

>Japanese maple/10
Would still smoke

waiting for april, im from chile

good observation but i dont think its a japanese maple. its probably weed. either way thats not a good place for it unless OP lives in super dry area.
watch out for mold

i live in santiago, chile, its a dry area, especially in this season

Looks a big tree that will produce a lot of shit nugs, shit resin.

Call it Boofmaster 2.0

its a fucking joke? or you must to have a hardcore retardation

why? a friend of mine tell me that my weed probably will produce 500gr

500 grams of trash. It's not even in a 150 gallon pot and you're not feeding it regularly or doing any strong maintenance on it. It's gonna come out mediocre at best. I can tell you threw a bagseed in the dirt too instead of planting something good, prolly will Hermie.

what can i do to change that?

Being this new

Outdoors I assume

no, that is my room

Purchase a pack of good regular seeds from a good known breeder. Pheno hunter - select the best female you have. Mother it out and clone out. For outdoors, plant something like Pro-mix with amendments or Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Feed it organics, microbes, and a light Bloom nutrient amendment such as Nature's Pride Bloom from Green room as a top dress in flower. Veg during July. The bigger you make your plants the boofier it is with outdoor. Monitor your weather. Watch for mites, aphids, gnats, scales, budworms, mealy bugs, other nasty insects. All insects can be treated organically, no harsh pesticides that make u sick. Put a cage around your plants, get a heater, or cover them when it's raining. Growing GOOD outdoor takes more effort than indoor. If you don't want to take these steps enjoy your trash weed and your budrot.

ok, i guess i will have a shitty weed. if it make me high its alright

Also, your location is bad. Weed loves light. There are also nearby plants which may attract pests. It is best to plant them in an open flat field spaced out appropriately. Mow down all weed and nearby plants away.

All weeds* not weed

If it's your first time and you yield at all you should be happy.

Hahaha, you're a fucking wanker mate. OP, if you have good soil feeding is only needed every 7-14 days, the faggot I quoted obviously has shit tier soil he buys from a fucking store, turn and till your backyard soil, get the soil tested for your primary nutrients and treat the soil with the actual fucking chemical compound that it's lacking in. Dumb fucking cunts don't realise most nutrients you get are all the same shit just different NPK levels. I fucking hate retards that think they know anything about plants.

Bro, you don't even grow. I bet you have shit yields, shit weed. If you think Pro-mix with amendments is bad, you're absolutely fucking retarded. I bet your soil is full of pesticides and gnats.

Dont listen to these fags. Looks great; good color; good branching. Is it female? If it is & you smoked the buds the seeds/clones came from & liked it, you'll like this plant too. Good job, keep doing what you're doing

fucking wook thinks he can pick up any soil and it will be just as good as your customized amended soil available anytime for reuse. fuck outta here bro with your ditchweed.

You're a massive shit talker, I probably shit bigger nuggets than any of your plants produce. This bitch gets fed every 14 days, pure organic soil that I test myself once a month, I'd show you the 40 outside I have but you're a flying cock so you don't deserve to see anything other than the decoy plant. 15L pot by the way cunt.

What a bunch of dicks in this thread. Maybe if you smoked more you'd mellow out a bit & not be such cocksuckers

you look like you follow Subcool and have a bunch of airy ass trainwreck nugs. Let's see the results. I bet you don't get more than $700 a unit.

I don't follow anyone, I'm actually doing a master's in botany so I reserve the right to talk shit at cunts that say you NEED to feed this and that, get this fucking product or your nugs will be shit.

You're a no one, and I hope op doesn't take your pathetic advice.

I bet you get no more than .5 GPW indoors

rate my chronic.

Compressed weed is not chronic.

10/10

that's the gas famalam

wow that is rootbound af

Wooky trash thinking your soil is better then amended mixes, gtfo!

Also, i use empire builder as my base, i add in
-perlite (seen it a million times, just realised not sure how to spell it :/
-azomite (basic mycroryza)
- worm casting
-alfalfa meal
-blood meal
-fish bone meal
-bat guano
- and maybe a feeding or two of Bio bizz fish mix (the only bottle i use and i rarely use it, really only when i feel like they need the kick into its transition to flowering)

95% of my liquid feed is RO water which naturally turns out a great PH so i dont need to raise or lower it by any means

Here is some outdoor sinmint cookies

Some of it dried (its outdoor btw)

thank you. i read your reply for 2 seconds and could tell you're someone who actually grows. welcome.

That is some fire outdoor! $1600 a unit minimum.

man i love sinmint cookies and that looks like it does bomb af outdoor. tempting to run that!!

OP here, well. buy or not boy bio bizz?

Thanks, its alright, this batch had a beautiful sour grapefruit and a nice earthy kush background. The sinmint cookies is bluepower x forum cut so if its not obvious this one is all BP.

My other pheno. Is my lemon cookie pheno.
I dont think lemos and cookies go together so this oheno was a bust for me, but it was pretty damn stoney
Day 25is of flowering.

Biobizz, Earth Juice, Roots Organics will all treat you well. A top dress of nature's pride Bloom formula from Green Gro is also badass, or something similar.

True, sincityseeds is doing a restock soon. Im going through thedankteam.com when they drop a restock

Looking at their ghouls N ghost (sinmint x ghost OG) or if DVG drops somthing their FMJ

Some My indoor Bluepower
Lemon kush pheno

i'm familiar with it i was going to run triangle mints next which has some in it. i've smoked it several times, always fire.

yeah that mix sounds kinda funky lol.

More than that. That would produce a few lbs

what light u runnin playa?

Some of mine

I ran Karma Genetics recently. Had two keepers out of a 12 pack of regulars. Extremely impressed.

How is your keeper rate with them? You enjoying the other strains a lot besides the sinmint? have you ran others?

was the light depo?

this*

Just basic 1000W HPS per 4 plants

I dont do big Operations, just 8 plant tent grows, but i do get around 2.5 lbs per light of some fire on the lower yielding strains with some managment of course

Some sinfully sour
This one pulled almost 3.5 lbs under 1 light which was CRAZY imo
Pic is day before puul, 3 weeks into flush

Yeah this was early fall before I opened it up to the sun

No this

youtu.be/Zb0zZfm8sHs

I do small scale indoor also

2/10, not even sure if that's weed tbh don't think it grows that big, plus that variety has some weird looking leaves.

R8 mine just got it $125 for it all from my dealer, he gave me a bit off since I'm a regular

Solar saves me a fortune.
With I could get a hold if some LEDs though

that looks amazing. Also, checked.

Ive ran sincitys sincity OG, Bluepower, sinmint cookies, and sinfully sour

DVG's brandywine

And pinapple chunk and tangerine dream from barneys farm

Fuck barneys farm! There tangerine dream states 10 weeks of flowering, my batch didnt finish till week 2 fucking 1!!!
There pineapple chunk was cool, but not somthing i enjoyed as much

Sincity OG from sincity gave me a keeoer that was grape and lemon skittles with a sharp kosher kush fuel backing it up, bar none the best plant I've ever grown!

Bluepower ive had 3!
One being the lemon kush for build and potency
One being blueberry on top of blueberry with a whole lot of purp (outdoors)
One was a blueberry, pin tree, floral kush pheno. (Pic related)

And the brandy wine was all around good bit i didnt find anything that everyone enjoyed, i definatly eill pop some more of their gear soon though

Yep, stopped growing inddors lst year as my electric bill went from $900 a month (between both lights and daily electricity use around the house) to over $1600 a month after PG&E in cali said fuck you to the upper lower class! Fuck em'
Some Sinfully sour on the racks, just one plant produced some good weight!

Forgot to mention my cookies and cream from exotic genetix

Worst pack ive bought behind tangerine dream

Out of 11
2 refused to pop
3 couldn't break the seed casting and died
1 was eaten (not their fault at all)
I had 5 to work with
1 was a mutant since birth, grew out all funky with mutated leaves, amd hermied on me once it showed its sex. I pulled it of course, its the only hermie ive ran from seed
I had 2 males and 2 females
One fem was a cokkie dominant pheno (pic related) that good garlic, mild spicey, kush we all know
The other was a vanilla cookie crisp cereal with a hint of small and subtle hint of bluebbery in the vanilla. It was good, but 4 viable seeds for $100 is retarded

And when i asked them about it they blocked me on IG...

no

fuck blue dream, fuck tangie, fuck purple punch anyways.

i've been wanting to try sin city seeds. thanks for your positive review. your bud looks great.

The thread full of stoners is the most informational and informative thread in the history of Sup Forums.

Very good.

I ran a 630 CMH recently, was extremely impressed with yield, and the quality was beyond impressive with resin. I will never grow without one again. Got a gram per watt off a scrogged 2 plant pheno hunt.

sad, people rave good things about that strain. sounds like they're pollen chucking like cali connection now.

your return should make your electric bill look worthless.

I did the math. There is no way in hell you are paying 40 cents per kwh. These are bullshit numbers. A light at 10 cents a kwh is $30 a month for a 1000w hps on 12/12. $60 for 24.

>hurrrrrrrrrrr
pge.com/en_US/residential/rate-plans/rate-plan-options/tiered-base-plan/tiered-base-plan.page
The fuck would he lie about his energy rates you absolute subhuman brainlet

so if you run 1000W for 2.5 months that is $150 a month or $375 in power when you should be getting at least $4000 worth of product back.

If anyone within like a few square miles has a male plant that grows sacks, it could pollinate that plant in your yard and make it full of seeds.

this is so unlikely it's not even funny.

Help a Masshole out with some recommendations at getting started now that it's legal here.

Well, im wasnt lying about the price of my bill. The more you run, the more they charge. If i run 2 1000w light between 2 peices of property, it would cost substantially less then 2000w under 1 roof. Plus i had me and my room mates electricity from doing shit around the house. I worked 8-5 and grew cannabis, she worked 9-4 in grave yard shift so for the most part, somthing was being used almost 24 hours a day at my pad. My helart dropped when i saw tgat even under a 12-12 cycle my electricity jumped like it did!

And i was still making orofit, it just wasnt worth tge fact that before i had about 35% to me and 65% for sale and i was making more then if i had sold 90% of my product.

Outdoor is cheap, easy, and producedms qaulity mids for qaulity nug run extracts

Some Sincity OG 120u bubble hash i ran last year (grape lemon skittles, sharp, fuelly hash)

Mine is better

youtu.be/70GBXXM3uWo

Almost 20 hours, not 24.

it's fine if that's working out for you i just think you're overestimating how much your 2 grow lights bumped up your power bill. a refridgerator runs more power than a 1000w light.

weed/weed would weed again
marijuana

actually a fridge and 1000w are close. they can be more in some larger units, but they're usually a little bit under 1000w, but close though. they're a heavy appliance.

Its a lot more then just lights jagoff

your fans and AC shouldn't be too much if you're running your shit right.

Inb4 lawsuit

honestly if you have outdoor that makes good extracts in quantity that you like dabbing that's clean and not sprayed with garbage i'd take that over a bunch of other shit any day.

Legit thought that was beef jerky at a glance.