Did people in Nazi Germany actually like Hitler...

Did people in Nazi Germany actually like Hitler, or did they just pretend to like him so they wouldn't be killed like in North Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWeGe5Nq4M0
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
diebesteallerzeiten.de/blog/2009/02/19/was-hitler-democratically-elected/
brilliantmaps.com/nazi-votes/
johndclare.net/Weimar6_Geary.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=KN0C6EgPv8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=IWeGe5Nq4M0

They actually liked Hitler, a lot.

In later stages of war they probably just pretended.

Hitler killed next to no Germans, he felt a bond with all the Germanic people. Don't compare him to Stalin, the Turkic manlet from Georgia who actually despised the white Europeans he ruled over.

Great post.

I always find it interesting that people think that Hitler wanted Islam for Germany. Definitely false. Hinduism is the closest religion to the Aryan race. It is said that Himmler kept a copy of the Bhagavad Gita with him at all times.

actually if you read Hinduism history from start we are only Aryan race, we called it Sanātana Dharma

>Indians
>Aryan

They loved them, he was very successful until he lost everything within 2 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

Who wouldn't like a guy like that in their nation?

>Anglos
>white

Actually, you asked this yesterday.
Are you the same one who keeps posting the "natsoc = communism, prove me wrong" threads? Those get posted everyday now too.

>diebesteallerzeiten.de/blog/2009/02/19/was-hitler-democratically-elected/
brilliantmaps.com/nazi-votes/
>johndclare.net/Weimar6_Geary.htm

Hitler was more genuinely liked than any leader perhaps in world history, because what he did was truly amazing and beautiful.

So sad he was forced into war and lost. Sad case. Could have saved planet & whites.

>Paki
>British

PAKI GET OUT

In retrospect, this era was the highest era in human achievement... This Reich could have built a future of life... now we face the inevitability of extinction in europe? in india we fear nothing.

who couldn't like this man

>in india we fear nothing.
Bullshit! What about Islam's repeated attempt to conquer India?

People absolutely loved him.

It was apparently the happiest, most vibrant and self-loving nation in modern times.

Basically several years of confidence and bliss and togetherness, and then...

Basically what is happening to Germany pre-1939 is happening to America. Trump is America's only hope.

85% population Hindus, 10% Islam, we are orthodox people, we don't marriage, trade, talk and even not live with Muslim in India. we know how to keep Hinduism alive, we are the oldest religion, there is the reason for that my friend.

Merkel-tier.
Killing your own people "because not good for eugenics" is ultimately retarded.

>Hitler killed next to no Germans
lmao

he didn't.

I am always surprised to see that Islam is accepted in India. Should be outlawed. They erect large structures, Taj Mahal (Islamic), who funds this?

Their is supposedly an ancient Indian prophecy that says India will destroy Islam, fingers crossed.

Fuck off Ahmed.

He really didn't.

It wasn't just Germans. Hitler rode around Paris in a convertible. Do you think Sarkozy or Hollande would last a second trying that?

see there are arab came to india 1500, in 1600 we kicked them by establishing Maratha Empire across nowadays india and pakistan, then british conquere us, and here we lost, british encouraged the islam in india

>in india we fear nothing.
Except the toilet witch.

Jews aren't people

This is not true, and is my main fault against him. They killed sick children and elderly people.

This is inexcusable. You should love and take care of your own, especially your family.

Even if there are some aspects you agree with about him, it's okay to criticize areas where he was mistaken. This was a real fault.

i don't know why india has so much different view on /pol, but we are really the master of black magic

Rhineland's Bastards aren't people.

hitler was with about 20 girls in one photo

i'd love someone to post it

>Jews are not German
>Same Jews that gave their life for the Vaterland during WWI are not German
>Same ones that had been living there for hundreds of years are not German

You haven't had your daily ration of Refugee semen have you Jerry?

Oh wait its a thinly vieled Holocaust denial joke I see lol well keked my fellow Sup Forumsack ;)

>Hitler killed sick children and elderly people
>He also ate live puppies!

I'd say read a history book, but the ones you own are probably all written by Dr. Schlomo Steinberg.

The Germany military was full of high-ranking Jews even during WWII.

Brown magic

>black magic

What books do you recommend on the occult or other readings?

But it's true.

The northern people are indeed very white and quite alright.

she looks human to me dæsu

>sterilizing and killing potatoes is bad
ok

i bet no one can put nazi logo and go on ride in there respective country, but i would because i live in india

>british encouraged the islam in india
A person said to me at work the other day that England deserves what it is getting with Islam being the dominant religion there. He is a based Frenchman.

Hahaha, awesome. Are you in Northern India?

we are the only Aryan race of the world
do you know Sanskrit or Marathi?

>he felt a bond with all the Germanic people
Which is why he didn't pay any taxes and had little problems sending people to die in Stalingrad

you know protect your canada, i dont see the niggers or arabs when i come for holiday next time.

>Action T-4 was mistaken
>said the future father of a Zika baby

Germans like every government they have

Germans are people who lack any civil disobedience and civil courage

They like being instrumentalized, because they were formed by the Byzantine Empire with its caesaropapism

i belong to the powerful race called Maratha. we own india. no i m from central western side

>because they were formed by the Byzantine Empire
>Germany
>Formed by the Byzantine Empire

I can.

then go for it, best of luck, Hitler is semi-god.

What Indian are you? Punjabi?

>do you know Sanskrit

Ya it is an Indo-European language that Aryans brought to India. My surname is found in India (village) and another country in that region (village name as well), I am white with blonde hair and blue eyes.

No but I speak a PIE language, like all Aryans. Learn the origins of Aryans, and you will realize that you descend from the same original tribe as Europeans.

Trudeau, "everyone is Canadian anyone who is not born in Canada is more Canadian than people born in Canada"

The Jews happened

Is this you?

the german people loved the shit out of hiter. his economic policies were succesful, he united the germany people and even got some extra lebensraum. but yeah by 1944 they probably got a bit tired of him

Stuttering Winston (Churchill)

in Hinduism we believe from that we are god children, but west believe we evolved from ape, now you decided. you know world will end when lord Krishna will return with kali yuga on 18 February 3102 BCE, by the swastika which nazi used is Hindu symbol.

Abu Dhabi, Karnataka,
the loo is where u take ur kaka,
Tamil nadu? U know to poo
New Delhi? If u feel it in ur belly,
That mean ur ready to go the loo.
U know what to do.

>Formed by the Byzantine Empire
Yup

Princess Theophanu marries the german caesar in the Xth century

Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation was created after the "Greek" Empire, which was sometimes a name for the Byzantine Empire

Favorite historian in Germany? Tacitus - historian of the Roman Empire

Fight between the pope and the caesar - byzantine caesaropapism

Philosophical idealism - contrary to Aristotelian, Roman, Catholic realism

the Greeks used equivalents of "Caesar" (Καίσαρ, Kaisar) - similar to german "Kaiser"

no, i like indian follow nazism

They loved him. Today nearly everyone hates him, but i still love him. I would make me a tattoo of him but no tattoo artist would do it

it was an Awoovement.

You think it is 3102? Isn't their already a bunch of signs of being in the Kali Yuga as it is?

nah.
Many people who were engaged in the resistance against Hitler left Germany in the late 40's and 50's because they got so much hate.

When Germany had a pact with Stalin my great grandmother was invited to Stalin's and was told she should flee or else she was going to be killed.

>British
>posting

This?

there are four yuga in our culture Satya Yuga, Treta Yuga, Dvapara Yuga and kali yuga, when 4 ends they start all over it. no its time, when people people will eat people then lord Krishna will come with white horse.

>put 3-6 mil to work during Great Depression
>suicide rate was 270,000 yr before taking power
>huge increase in standard of living in short period of time
>got rid of despotic "culture" rotting the streets

Yea, they loved him m8 for good reason. I don't know if he should have listened to his generals more though.

It must have been so disillusioning to have been a part of it all, to see your people rightfully coming into their own and embracing self-love and vitality, to have these peak years of pride of people and land, and then to just have your beautiful home devastated and humiliated, again, and put under the control and constant shaming of snakes.

Someday, in some more adaptable, smarter form, the Germanic people, and pan-Aryan people, are going to bounce back, and it's going to be even more devastating this time. Just who do anyone think they are trying to keep down GERMANICS? Even all the currently brainwashed Germans have a deep, latent, vital self-love and will in them that will wake up sooner or later.

>Jews are not German

Yes, they aren't. Well done in figuring that out.

That is because in India you descended from conquering Indo-European whites from the North, while in Europe we have no greater race to descend from, only lesser ones.

And the Swastika is a fairly widespread symbol, found in Greeks, Romans, and Nords as well. This is because the symbols has its roots in the same Indo-European common ancestor.

They could live there 5 thousand years and will never be Germanic.

German is ethnic German, a lineage that has been around Europe since the Ice Age.

Jews' homeland is Israel. They say this themselves.

ahahaha

You're so salty. Jews aren't German, friendo XD

No guys, nazis were evil and everyone hated them

youtube.com/watch?v=KN0C6EgPv8o

Thats why they stayed in power and people kept supporting them, because EVERYONE hated them but did nothing, STOP ASKING LOGICAL QUESTIONS

>he thinks a country can go from turd world to superpower in 10 years by killing citizens and intimidating everyone

is this why commies/leftists are so violent? they think nazi germany became successful because of violence?

For political reasons Hitler had a few hundred Germans executed, Stalin a few million Soviet citizens. This should give you an idea.

pol/ should have system to block jew

whats not to like about him? he gave people hope. hes basically our JFK

>They killed sick children and elderly people.

Imagine he only took care of his country instead of going on an autistic lebensrauming spree. Germany would be white AND rich today. But Germans can't do anything right.

>POO

>black magic

You mean poo?

Sounds familiar...

ya see the video, no arab, no jew, no niggers, just white people doing there business.

When I was growing up I was told that Hitler used to walk through the crowds of men saluting him and if anyone was doing it slightly wrong he would execute them with a Luger. I only started really questioning things 6-7 years ago when I was 15.

Our Yuga was the worst of them all.

This

i dont know but Europeans look in different way to indians i have notice while working with foreign people and in holiday why?

Read or listen to Mien Kampf.

yup this has to bad yuga it will end, aleast we beleive it as a hindu