What is possibly wrong with being a liberal who wants tighter borders and isn't a regressive leftist...

What is possibly wrong with being a liberal who wants tighter borders and isn't a regressive leftist? Almost all the arguments on Sup Forums against liberals are based on those points which aren't universal amongst liberals.

Tell us some of your views.

Generally liberal besides immigration.

le old "I want to be slowly replaced, not quickly like those progressives"

What do you mean?

Its mostly ignorance and alt-right rhetoric that is parroted.

Leftists can be conservative

No I mean like I'm socially liberal and believe more public funds should go to hospitals, schools and infrastructure. I'm not classically liberal, I'm a liberal but I'm a race realist and I love this country.

There's a lot of room for legitimate disagreements, but sensible liberals seem to have been completely sidelined.

According to the media and Sup Forums, in reality they are the majority of liberals I meet. Really how accurate do you think your assessment of proportions of different liberals is? I don't think it's as good as you think, and I think it's largely shaped by the media and Sup Forums, two very unobjective sources with their own agendas.

a liberal is a complete antithesis to any form of freedom, once they get a foothold the only end result is the destruction of your country

>a liberal is a complete antithesis to any form of freedom

Freedom is literally a liberal value. I realize that Canada is packed with batshit insane regressive leftists, but that's not the norm here and that's not what liberal even means.

>regressive leftist

Neo-Atheist fanboy

?

You ain't Liberal. If you consider yourself a "race realist", hates the "regressive Left" and is in favor of more state intervention, you're an European-style (non-free-market) conservative.

I have all liberal views besides immigration, they just aren't as extreme as the extremists that you guys circlejerk about. In america, I am considered a liberal.

The media, Sup Forums, and the current election. Who do you plan on voting for?

As Milo has said, 'reasonable' liberals have been completely sidelined. They are the minority. Because whether you disagree with them or not, you still vote for them and support them and keep them propped up.

Even those liberals who give reasonable explanations for their views instead of using shame tactics and hysteria, still vote in and support the very people killing this country, limiting free speech, and thinning the overton window with violent 'protests'.

Even if those kinds of liberals were the majority [and I don't for an instant think that is the case], they have no influence in policy. The liberals who have influence are the ultra-progressive social justice types.

Honestly it's up in the air still, this election is a trip and I'm still mulling over the options while considering the very real possibility that things will change dramatically in America by August due to boiling tensions in our population.

Milo gets off on controversy and is a brit that hasn't lived his life life amongst the American population. He's wrong and so are you. I don't hear one candidate advocating making hate speech illegal, and that's their main thing.

This is largely manufactured controversy with some divide and conquer thrown in. Most liberals are not the same as the ones Sup Forums circlejerks about, or the ones Milo Yannopolis bitches about.

Why are you against immigration?

You are wrong, and are complacent with tyranny. When you have people rioting, burning the American flag, attacking people, throwing food, and in general being complete hooligans all because some people are voting for a candidate with views on immigration that would have been considered innocuous in the 90s, and the media defends these people, and several political candidates on both sides of the divide saying he deserved it for being 'racist'?

We have the beginnings of tyranny in our midst. You do not seem to grasp out pervasive and well funded political correctness is.

OMG these leftists are out of control! I feel so sorry for you...

Eat a dick Brazil.

>in reality they are the majority of liberals
Then take your fucking party back instead of bitching to us.

No srsly. I heard there were 200 rapes of white women by mexicans at Trump rallies. I know that for a fact, cause I read it on a Facebook post.