Ask a bartender anything

Ask a bartender anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M1rfKZmmq4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can you guy me a 24 pack?
paypal is [email protected]

Whats the best snack to eat while drinking to help from getting dizzy from drinking too fast?

Sure thing. It's in your inbox.

Are you an alcoholic, like most bartenders?

How often do you dip your pecker in a drink before you serve it?

What do you think about Kahlua?

Do you not know the correct way to hold your phone whike taking a picture you phaggot?

What alcohol can I order that isn't watered down.

You look like a beertender, not a bartender.

i dont see shit

what do you do with the buns?

What's it like working in such an awful shithole like that?

I'm here
Anything with high protein
No I hardly drink because I'm surrounded by alchoholics and it makes me not one to become one myself
Never, but I'll give you a shitty drink if you're an asshole and use a common trick to think you're getting a strong drink when you're not getting any alcohol at all

What do you think bout this?
youtu.be/M1rfKZmmq4I

What's the trick?

Ok here
Not really a fan of anything chocolate or dessert but it's great for a white Russian if that's your thing
Anything neat, or straight shots Use them for hamburgers??

You pour whatever their alcohol is down their straw to make that first sip really strong, then they won't question their drink after that first taste and assume it's a heafty drink

How do u get the best deal on alcohol

Theres wine in the pic

Lmao if you drink alcohol through a god damn straw.

Y u guys so fucking awkward

>bud light neon
>no shelf system for your premiums

You work at a dive, man.

Because most patrons ask stupid questions like "what can you make that's good" or "make me something fruity" idk what you like and I have literally hundreds of drinks I can make you so come prepared with what you want... my favorite is "let me have a beer" Okay? What fucking beer???

ever seen someone slip something into someones drink? Whats the shadiest thing you've been asked to do while bartending? Ever witnessed some crazy bar fights? Tell me some edgy shit

Do you bartend at a legit place or some shitty dive with neon Bud signs and shitty mid-shelf liquor mirrors?

Also, what's your favorite cocktail to make?

fag

whats the most vile concoction you ever made?

lol some user already beat m to it

I don't usually drink but sometimes I feel like having a drink. I never order anything because I don't know all the different types of drinks. What can I order that won't Fuck me up ?

How long have you been bartending ? Do you get good tips? Can you honestly say you like your job?

Never seen someone get roofied, dosny happen as often as you would thing.. sickest thing though, saw a chick pull out her friends tampon and suck the blood out on our back patio
It's a dive but it's pretty renown and been a favorite spot of a lot in the Irish Catholic community in our area, and my favorite drink to make is a liquid marijuanna
It's called a foamy beaver, basically a mix of an Irish car bomb and a white Russian

Any sort of schnapps drinks are low and alcohol, like ammeretto sours, beers kick in quicker than alcohol so you can pace yourself better than when you take shots.. I make between $160-$500 a night and yeah I would say I enjoy it but I won't be doing it forever... deff just while I'm going to school