O
O
K

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=291p3etrwOE
youtube.com/watch?v=6s7uFwvL7oU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BwKqpS0KtNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weidmeme and Jacameme already lost to Luke. They can brawl to see who's worse. \

Since Romero is booked (against Whittaker wtf), I guess Rockhold vs Mousasi is the best fight to make.

I like Rockhold-Mousasi better too, but the UFC isn't going to give Moose the last fight on his contract until they work out a new deal. I hope it happens but Rockhold waits till then if that's the fight. The MW division is FUBAR

*sweating guy.jpg*

I wish she was good enough to be considered one of my girls. Hope she wins for once, surely she'll be cut if not? but then who knows, its wmma

for sure chris "the killer" camozzi is on this weekend's card my guy, can't wait 100%

I don't understand why people think Curran is attractive.

Funny how he only comes the the UFC AFTER Schaub retires

Really makes you think

she isn't

I think she is really QT

just take a gander at the absolute shanty of heem

Wut

He waits for the GOAT of his division before coming over obviously. Knows Schaub would choke him out in a minute. Pretty straight forward.

Oh, were you not aware? Brendan Schaub is a *bad* matchup for kickboxers, my dude.

Interesting signing but he is 0-1 in MMA with his only fight coming a long time ago. If he trains his TDD then he can cause a lot of problems for some top 15 guys.

WHO

I assume you put "bad" in quotes because Schaub is really a bad matchup for everyone.

No I meant why is Saki even in the UFC

Asterisks are for emphasis, my guy.

He's got really impressive handspeed and LHW is bereft of talent.

Top kickboxer, has a couple of wins over Spong, beat the likes of Sefo, Anderson Silva (kickboxing one), Manhoef, Ghita. Also lost a majority to Verhoeven in 2013.

He is 0-1 in MMA though, lost by TKO to James Zikic in 2004.

good morning chaps, just had some of my mamas sopa de macaco, about to shower and go to the dojo.

hope you eat clean and have a great day.

OS!

Friendly reminder that mightymanlet is ducking the only legitimate opponent he's ever had because he's a pussy and knows he'll lose
Also dc is GOAT

>youtube.com/watch?v=291p3etrwOE
bisping on literal suicide watch

>For the record, I've been begging for the fight with @criscyborg @ufc y'all need to make some noise! #dontgetittwisted #featherweight

Lads, why does Cat want to orphan her husband's son?

LADS

TITLESHOT NOW

>He should come down and win a fight here first if he wants a shot

So Dememestrious seems to think that TJ has not done enough to warrant a shot at his manlet belt. That he needs to "prove he deserves it" by beating up one of the manlet brigade

I used to think MM was alright but he's showing how shook he is here

Nigga, you're an old, beat the fuck up Kickboxer manlet fighting at HW. The fuck you gonna do in the UFC?

He'll prolly drop to LHW but he's shorter than a lot of MWs and doesn't have the Wrestling background to goof up on people like DC or Homero.

glad to see Yoel getting permaheemed by Whittaker and then Whittaker get retired by the most perfect 48-47 you'll ever seen

Wow, rude. Mighty Mouse is just trying to secure his legacy by fighting legitimate contenders to his title. He's eschewing money fights in favor of maintaining a respectable sport, and he should be applauded for the integrity he's showing.

>ngannwho the next to get heem'd by big dick miocic
I'm okay with this

1- Jones
2- Cormier
3- Stipe
4- Joanna
5- Tyrese

lmao go back to twitch dork

He wants a money fight though.

Just not this one.

DJ should just be more afront about it. we both lost to cruz, but you got heemed by dodson who i have smoked twice, what makes you think you deserve a shot

if this was a different time Mighty Manlet would be fighting ferrets in a pit in Laos for the manlet he is

>cody is a superstar money fight
for sure stop drinking that koolaid, mighty duck needs to fight tj or go fuck himself, how does he warrant a title shot at 135 if he doesnt beat anybody for it?

>>cody is a superstar money fight
>for sure stop drinking that koolaid

I was talking about MM vs TJ friendo. Pic was unrelated.

youtube.com/watch?v=6s7uFwvL7oU

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

>implying he wont get nkimura'd
youre in for a big surprise.

by this time next year, francis will be heeming cain in paris for his first defence, cap this

TJ would enter the division as #1 contender by far.

Gokhan coming

what money fight is there for a manlet like him? faber?? cruz?

a tj fight on ppv would make him more money than fighting random canlet #284, wanting conor/ronda money is unrealistic and will never ever happen

it's like how diaz asks for 20 million to fight ferguson, he knows he won't get that offer and he's using that as basis to put out an image of him being shafted and that he isnt ducking and waiting for conor like the good little cuck he is.

I dunno, man. Zingano's always in good fights though, should be wild while it lasts. Too bad there isn't a women's FW title that Cyborg can fight for...har har...

I think he thought he could get himself a shot against Cody at 135 so he could hold 2 belts if he won. Which is funny, because he tells TJ he needs to have some fights at 125 before he can get a shot, but he's cool to just hop up and fight cody for the belt.

Fighters in this semen slurping sport are getting too choosey.

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Lads, sad news. No Dern on TUF 26
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BwKqpS0KtNI

A list of the chosen fighters is shown at 1:30

good, overrated ugly hue bitch

You're like a woman with that breakdance.

>

too phat

"R-ray Borg deserves a title shot before TJ"

Mouse is a scared little boy.

Hold up they've got Montana Stewart on and she just got slapped around by Dern.

I guess Dern is slowing her roll because she's already getting paid by the UFC to beat up bitches in LFA?

I'm pretty sure thats not the full list, just 26/45 who tried out. It isn't known who got in it. Wouldn't be surprised if Mackenzie will get brought in without try outs or might get a contract without going on TUF.

Is it just the first R in BR Portuguese words that's pronounced like an H or is it all of them?
I'm trying to figure out if Rorion Gracie would be said Horion or Hohion

He probably thinks that his title gives him leverage.

I´m very surprised by how DJ is acting in this whole ordeal. Giving up such a golden opportunity indicates that he doesnt really want to challenge himself. This whole "I´ll fight anybody" is just a load of bullshit.

>I eat my shit whole

lel forgot about that.

it just proves what the anons on here have been saying all along, he's scared of cruz/tj/cody, he's comfortable beating 5'1 losers that cant string up a streak to save their lives.

Horion.

As far as I remember, only the first one is. I speak PT Portuguese and they vary according to the accent.

It makes me laugh seeing you all talk about Codys low iq but then not realise that TUF is hundred percent scripted

who shit in your cereal?

So he is just pretending to have low IQ?

scripted.. too dumb to act or remember lines, i doubt they can cheese shit up

yeah, he's pretending to be retarded

It's probably quite low the same with most fighters but this whole
"Hold me back, hold me back" shit is scripted. Urijah and TJ are still friends as well

>tfw we wont get to see Spergy be wrong about yet another fight

Hespect Howdy Honda Housey

Urijahs a total bro

dumb overrated chad

If TUF is so scripted then why is it so fucking boring

Each episode is just 40 minutes of the life story of whoever is fighting that day, like long Embeddeds about literal whos.

Please tell me this is a shoop and McNuggets didnt actually pose like that. Cringey as fuck.

it should be 30 minutes, that's for sure.

the 1-on-1 coaching segment with tactics and such, and the fight.

outside fighters opinions, house, weigh-ins and all the other shit as a separate half episode

the usada crew 100 100

>Shogun v the winner of Tex/Gus for a title shot in 2017

Who you got?

He did, his size was shopped though

UFC thinks Sage Northcutt and Mackenzie Dern are better assets than Rornald MacDonald, a man who has beat the current champion and #1 contender.

hmmm

Rory "Red Nose" Macdonald is on the downswing, my lad.

rory lost his last two, who cares if he beat tyron and maia 3 years ago during his bacne era

Ridiculous shit, I guarantee you those other fags are being ironic or deliberately inflammatory, nobody can defend this bullshit.

tex/gus winner gets the title shit, gus/jones 2

cirkunov gets shogun for the next shot

>Shogun in line for a title shot in 2018

The state of the LHW division

IF YOU AIN'T EXCITED FOR GOKHAN SAKI
YOU'RE NOT A REAL FITE FAN
GOOD NIGHT

3 fight winning streak

though he got ko'd by osp and hendo back in 2014

Am I missing something, or is this guy just a pure kickboxer that's 0-1 in real fighting against zome regional journeyman?
Why would the UFC sign him?

You forgot Jimmi Manuwa

reminder

The only reminder I care about is Bisping in a little crown

It depends how much Rory asked for desu. According to Kajan Johnson Rory makes 400k in Bellator which he obviously wasn't going to get coming off two loses in the UFC.

One of the best kickboxers in the world and the LHW division needs all the help it can get. Although I do think he is getting paid quite a bit.

Manuwa vs Shogun

Gus/Glover winner vs Cirkunov/Oezdemir winner

LET ME BANG BRO

Let me bang man...

Any good MMA gyms in Oregon?

Chael trains at Gracie Barra Portland I think

This isn't slightly outrageous. Let him fight someone in the top 5 first before he gets a title shot. It's bullshit to let a guy who couldn't make it in one division drop weight and instantly skip right to the front. I swear people just have an irrational hatred of DJ.

Chael trains at Team Quest in Portland. Heavy wrestling base with boxing and mait Thai and bjj obviously

So does Paige.

TJ has as many top five wins in flyweight as Borg does.

Team Alpha Fail taking L's non-stop

>former champ and current number one contender
>couldnt make it

Goof

He might cross train at Gracie Barra then, he talks about it on the podcast.

Ramsay Nijem. Heart of a champion.

BANG

BANG BANG