OOOOOOOO!!! I am the ghost of Jonah Hill's career!!!!! Why was I never given a good comebaaaack...

OOOOOOOO!!! I am the ghost of Jonah Hill's career!!!!! Why was I never given a good comebaaaack? I can never rest until I get a good comebaaack! Please help me, or I will be stuck in limbo for eternityyyyy!

>n-n-o y-you

BOOM! ROASTED!!!1

THE JERK STORE

JUST GIVE US MORE TIME

>Don't flatter yourself baby doll. Brad and Leo don't fuck ugly French whores

All he had to say.

No one can come up with a good comeback because she was hot, funny and speaking the truth, and everyone that tries to come up with something ends up sounding like an angry fuccboi. The only way he cpuld have redeemed himself would have been by taking it like a good sport and laughing it off or by acting offended in a comically exaggerated way.

>baby doll

cringe

do Europoors actually say this?

she isn't ugly though

basically

Yeah, maybe... But at least i won't be unoriginal

lol all you fucking bitch pussys

im a marine corpe vet and id of fucking punched the shit out of her

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

>marine
>braindead ape
Sounds about right

>I will be stuck in limbo for eternityyyyy!
Not if you lose weight, landwhale trash

shut the fuck up europoor

I read on Sup Forums that europe is now 37% muslim lol

POST IT AT HER, NOT ME!

>Jonah: No more threesomes.
>Host: What?
>Jonah: I said, no more threesomes. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been in France a long time. They didn't go over there and tell you. I don't arrange threesomes anymore.
>Host: Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...
>Jonah: Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around...
>Host: I'm only kidding with you, we're having a show, I just came home and I haven't seen you ever and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
>Jonah: I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem.
>Host: Okay, salud.
>Host: [takes a drink] Now go home and get your fuckin' friends.
>Jonah: Mother fuckin' mutt! You, you fucking piece of shit!
>Host: [taunting] Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, come on, come on!

"We would meet up in a hotel room at night. We would chat, you’d make me laugh ... and then, all of a sudden, you’d bring your friends Leo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt. And then you would leave."

>I think I can help you with the last part
*removes mic and walks off stage*

>Yeah? Well, at least we did anal last night.

that wasn't nearly as bad as you fags made it out to be

Boo, i am the murderer George bush jr., i am stood beside by all humanity in all my sinfull murder, prophecied mcbeth, please kill me, god, thanks. Yes, amen, amen, amen

>They're not my friends

>be jew
>get roasted

"I leave that early? Wow, uou must work quick!"

Done, now stop crying about it.

americans have really soft skin despite being so fat.

HOURLY