Post pics of who you think is the funniest man on planet earth

Post pics of who you think is the funniest man on planet earth

youtu.be/Zb0zZfm8sHs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8r-e2NDSTuE
youtu.be/fwMukKqx-Os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol go figure steve-o became the voice of reason

He said funniest, not dumbest. Not the most orange. Not the most narcissistic.

Is Bill Hicks really funny tho? It seems to me that he and Carlin, among other comedians, just point out the obvious and like minded people clap and cheer

Seriously? Harmon's funnier. Next thing I know I bet you're going to tell me Ethan Kline is funny

That's not Bill Hicks, that's a young David Duchovny.

youtu.be/8r-e2NDSTuE

sonovabitchbastard

youtu.be/fwMukKqx-Os

You don't understand. I haven't laughed, truly laughed with honesty right down to my gut, as hard as I laughed Nov. 2016...it was by far the funniest event in living memory.

Everything from the dinner where he gave the comedy speech that turned into the most vicious roast of the establishment I've ever seen, to the 2nd Debate...and then he actually won. I had to bite my pillow at 3 in the morning to stop from waking up everyone in the neighborhood with my barking hysterical laughter.

No, this man takes the cake. He is without a doubt the funniest man in existence. He makes me laugh not only at him, but at the world around me. How is that not the epitome of a great comedian?

Overrated as FUCK

I mean, c'mon. This is like a Marx Brothers movie, and Hillary Clinton is Margaret Dumont. And TRUMP CAUSED IT!!! Masterful...