To catch a predator is one of the most self righteous shows I’ve seen...

To catch a predator is one of the most self righteous shows I’ve seen. Humiliating and luring men on national tv because they want to have consensual sex with someone? Give me a fucking break. Society needs to get off their fucking arrogant high horse and realize what the word consent is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rq0BW4phOQM&list=PLePw4FQWJY9TR-De8T7TrlNYH1DPCgXd6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well the good news is all the guys were set free. You can Google it

to catch a predator is literally a predator catching normal people who are not predators.
before 1930's these would ALL have been your ancestors, so I guess your ancestors are predators.

This is "to catch a normal person" and it is how the elites look at you, how the police look at you, it's all about humiliating and dominating you for not following their arbitrary rules.

It's funny as fuck though.

True

The host apparently isn’t perfect anyways

He's made his name with a controversial show that catches would-be internet sex perverts in televised stings.
But now Chris Hansen has found himself on the receiving end of his own hidden camera tactics, after the married NBC anchor was secretly filmed on an illicit date with a blonde television reporter 20 years his junior.
Hansen, 51, has allegedly been having an affair with Kristyn Caddell, a 30-year-old Florida journalist, for the last four months.

The show was funny! watching how fucked those guys were! And the bullshit excuses they came up with

This thread made me rewatch "Mistah GG's" 'Predator Chronicle' playlist. He rehashes alot of the good moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rq0BW4phOQM&list=PLePw4FQWJY9TR-De8T7TrlNYH1DPCgXd6

I am /literally/ 5 minutes in. Join me mates.

>I'm just on my way to the beach

All you pedos need to be exposed and executed.

Half your age plus seven years should be the legal standard for minimum age

I wish I could be righteous. Then I see the media promoting "Bahd Baby"
The fuck am I supposed to be thinking, really?

Nobody under 13 imo

I always wondered why the guys were always dumb enough to stay and talk to him and then sign a release afterwards

30 years ago the unironically would have been entrapping gays, but yeah, "death to pedos"

I feel like you had a stroke halfway through this thought.

You know what you gotta do to avoid being incarcerated right? Just leave a note in your glove compartment that says "I was not going to have sex with this minor" and then when the feds tackle you, you tell them there's a note in your car and that'll clear things up. I'm not shitting you. Also you might want to keep a similar note somewhere else in case a white Knight cop rips your note and says he didn't find anything

I have a cure for you pedos. It only takes one dose if you do it right

You fuckings pedos should kill yourselves before you harm anyone

3 words.
Roleplaying-Chatroom-Dude

Treat sex with girls like fractions, if they're under 13 just do them in your head

I wish I was smart enough to get this.
Faggot nigger jew slut

If you think being gay is the same as being a pedo you must legitimately be retarded

Hot damn

I'm going to fucking rape you in your sleep you fucking piece of shit.

where's the instasync faggot?

How would that help at all?

"No officer, I sent pictures of my cock to this 10 year old then showed up with booze, condoms, and sex toys, but that note says I wasn't gonna do anything"

You're missing the jew connection you fucking nigger.

I'm too old for you pedoboy

You smell that? That's what it's like when I make orange juice off your nipples you fucking retard.

minors cannot give consent becuase they do not know what consent is. Thats what makes those dudes bad people. They are aware that the minors don't understand, that's their angle. That shit is scary

These bitches hide half of their take though. They come from the east and try to work in our mines and they try to fuck? This is fucking madness.

kek'd

You think you can just walk past the guards or hide that shit in the walls? Fuck you. I've been at this longer then you, slut.

maybe we should strongly considering unionizing or at least take turns. Itll resolve itself as the bitcoin picks up

No, that's bullshit. We start unionizing and we're going to have to look at higher wages. Do you know how much I've already put into this>

Pedos are actual retards it seems

I guess that would make sense, you emotionally stunted piece of shit

That doesn't even touch the surface. I've escaped child support, been married, divorced, etc. ama

lol there's a reason they haven't made more. I mean this was one of the most successful specials of all time. Just think about how much people have talked about this show, and how much of an impact it has had on our culture... and they never made more? Just think about how it would be received today. probably not so straight forward.

we've all made sacrifices Larry. Some of us have families to feed and habits to fulfill. so whats your grand idea then huh? id love to hear it

They did make more though, you nigger.

Tell me more. Am I on drugs>

you are high as fuck rn, im actually scared for you

I'm kind of scared at this point too.

as long as we have each other, not a single one of those god damn creatures can get to us. ive seen a lot more than most Lare Bare. the shit. in it. out it. all over. everywhere

Hold my hand bro. We'll get through this together.

| |
| |
/ \
( __ __ )
'--'-; ;
| |
_ | |
__ /` ``""-;_ |
\ '.;------. `\
| | __.. |
| \.-'' _ |
| | ,-'-, |
| \__.-' |
\ '. /
\ \ /
'. |
jgs ) |

it's entrapment right?

I don't know what's happening here.

shhhhh shhhhhhh let it happen Lorenzo. Just let it happen.

The last time I heard this, I got jewed out of some candy. I'm skeptical.

give it anoterh few years and we will rid us of some us mexican miners. we put them behind the wall, boom we get our shares back, no more hoarding the take

I never really sided with the pedos getting caught on the show... but it was too much of a safe space funnel for Chris Hansen. I just wanted to hear that one day when some bat shit insane guy has been watching them bag and tag skinners and decides to surprise Chris and the rest of the pigs with a vest bomb.

Afterwards, we'll put a toll booth when it becomes lucrative. I got you.

Gr8 b8 m8 dont d8 if shes 8

im not gonna jew ya bro. ugh,. JEWS. yuk. Im sayin just lemme put a finger up there and fool around a minute, then we lose the miners

yo theres already a toll there fool, im talking bigger than that small time shit

I don't want to lose my claim though. I didn't come this far to fuck around.

Dating a 30 year old....... seeking sex with a 13 yr old.......... idk u do the math

I'm not saying we're gonna set up a booth next week, man. This takes time.

im tired of waiting.... but at least I have more time here with you. Lawrence.

Imagine if skinner women where set up in a sting like that... the fucking outrage from Feminists these days would be ludicrous

I like how official that sounds.

Also, I have time. We're here together. Find me.

I love you Larry. I really do, but I can't in good conscience go any further. You see... I am a 13 year old girl hired by a television company to attract older men in an attempt to catch one as a trophy. Much like a hunter in the bush. I am the lure on a long steady rifle trained up that which would prey upon it. Like an angler fish, only small and sexy. I love you too much Larry. God damn it if it weren't for these cameras and deputies Id fuck the shit right outa ya.

I'm just on my way to the beach, I think there's a misunderstanding here.

whats the rope for huh larry? whats it for? the duct tape? lube? an original copy if conan the barbarian on vhs? explain that man, come on man, come on.

I work for magicians and happen to enjoy Swarznegger movies, sir.

Nice bait, but just for all the retards out there, children do not have the capacity to consent. Sure, the show may be self-righteous, but the fact is that the men appearing on that show have committed a crime, and I believe that if you show up at a child's house to take advantage of them, you do deserve to be publicly shamed. Why not, considering that you have to publicly register as a sex-offender anyways.

>1
for real tho you googled how to spell Swarznegger right

No, and it red lined it too, I was hoping you didn't notice. goddamn you

Wait, was I right? Haha!

Most of these men were planning to meet with preteens. I mean for fucks sake

nah

you wrong

Schwarzenegger

im retarded. need sleep. been fun lary but adios

Damn. I was..uh..phonetically sort of..close.

Cheers. Good work detective.

Anyone left?

>I told you guys but you wouldn't listen

i have witnessed the repetitive numbers in your post number

I have witnessed your witnessing

i have witnessed several felonies

I am acknowledging your luck in such endeavors

That stupid "Perverted Justice" group they had baiting the men enraged me. I always dreamed of trapping one of them in a similar setup.

As I recall the head of the group (can't remember his name) Wasson self-righteous dickhead with a bad reputation. I read it somewhere online years ago.

The fact that they pretended to br a "vigilante justice group" and claimed some smug sense of moral high ground was silly and really irritated me.

The lawsuit against NBC and Chris Hansen after the man who commited suicide after being named on the show pretty much spelled the end of the show.

it was funny as fuck though

Yeah I I can't deny that. Really cringe at times!

What blew me away was how the guys ran their mouths and incriminated themselves during the encounter and at the police station.

But the police were ridiculously gung-ho as if capturing a fucking terrorist. give me a break!

>write a diary about educating young people about sex
>create a book about children that have been abused as a child and how bad they have turned out
>bring items with you to meetup
>if old dude comes out from behind door, present books
>if no old dude, get gud fug from tight little Loli

All of these things.
I love this series, but it seems SO set up. I wouldn't have believed any of this was real if not for the suicide controversy ,.

so your a kiddy diddler i take it

true.
faggot are worst

I donated 50$ to get the show back on. Got a t shirt. New episodes were ok. Not as good as the old ones. Shirt kicks ass tho

Pic of shirt. I posted the GG playlist, I want his "Have a seat" shirt. What's yours?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rq0BW4phOQM&list=PLePw4FQWJY9TR-De8T7TrlNYH1DPCgXd6
watching it now, funny as fuck

Right? I fucking loved the originals, and then I found this dude. I've watched his episodes countless times, sometimes it's my sleepy time playlist.

I would buy that, but I still like "GG's" better. It's black.

*Only because stains and I'm a messy piece of shit.

Wife squirted on me. She loved the show too. Thought it was funny and took a pic of the shirt.

That's pretty gross, man.

ew