Mickey D’s cashier. Ask me anything

Mickey D’s cashier. Ask me anything

do u want frys with that?

bout tree fiddy

do you ever walk in the lettuce containers with your filthy shoes

What's the worst thing you've done to a person's food?

No

A man can only dream

That's BK faggot.

How much does it pay?

i got 10 dollar 50 what is the cheapest thing in the menu and how many can i get

This

There was this one ham planet who ordered 3 combos, and as I was punching it in, she told me to hurry up, so I snuck a dead cockroach by the grease trap in her quarter pounder, and her order was to go. Scary thing is I heard no complaints the next day.

9 bucks an hour

A damn Jr. and like 8 of them

should add that i am asking for the breakfast menu

Ffs. A shitload of hash browns. Those things are dirt cheap

Oh just a part timer. Nevermind.

One time my manager licked a person's cone before giving it to them. The guy wasn't even rude or anything, just did it for no reason...

What was the flavor?

Are you fat ? How often do you eat McD's ? What's your favorite combo?

You're pretty tough, I'd hate to mess with you.
Good luck with your minimum wage job, bud.

OP here. Gonna hop in the shower for 5, throw me your questions

I’m your average skinny acne riddled cliche dude tbh. And I don’t eat there

Thx user

Why do you think you're important enough to make a AMA thread?
As if being a McDonald's cashier is remotely interesting...

Do you hate the darkies that come into the store?

Do your ice cream machines work ? Last time I went I wanted a mcflurry and they gave me that bs excuse. Never went back again to ask but I might cause I want ice cream

thnx

This. THEY'RE NEVER WORKING. WHY.

How do you have fun at work?
Do you know when someone is high all the time?

What do you eat at lunch?
What should i ask for next time?

They're rude af sometimes. They'll report you to corporate for the slightest shit and you can't say anything about cause the customers always right.. Fuck that .

I used to work at McDonald's.

My shift was 15 minutes away from being over on my last day (moving for college) and a couple bros and a skank I liked came in and ordered a single small soda. I gave them 4 double quarter pounders, 60 nuggets, 2 milkshakes and like 6 large fries. Also an apple pie. Left 10 minutes early.

with out them we would be nothing more then apes flinging our shit

I don't like the new apple pies. The old ones were better

Idk
Not really
They never work, dude
I like to fling shit across the kitchen
And ask for a meat cube. Secret item
This is true

Lmao wish I had the balls to do that

How long have you been working there and do you plan on finding another job ?

3 years, and I’m planning on upgrading to Taco Bell. Chill af employees, the pay is two bucks higher, and free bell grandes every few nights

So it's just a cube of meat or ... ?

Bro-tier move, kudos. But a single apple pie for three people? that's fucked up.

Worked at WcDaniels until the start of Jan. The machines go into some maintenance mode where they need to heat up or cool back down. One time it didn't heat back up enough and the machine just froze over and took a few days before the repair guy came and fixed it.

They're just horribly designed machines.

Speaking of icecream though, I hated when a darkie family would come into the drive through and order 30 cones, then complain that we couldn't get it done in 30 seconds.

I hear In-n-Out is a sweet gig to land.

What is the hardest someone has nigged out in the resteraunt?

Lol

It’s two buns with like 8 patties and cheese.
I tried to do that once by giving this homeless guy a combo when he asked for a fry (all he could afford), but my manager was watching me right there. Ended up sneaking him it after my shift and I sat there and grubbed our with him. Cool guy, nicknamed him Ajay

I’d like to do that, but the nearest one is an hour away. Not blowing gas to get profit to which I’ll blow in getting that gas.

Vanilla cone.

How many months before you are replaced by a kiosk?

I don’t blame him, then

Kitchens harder faggot

I’ll be elsewhere before a machine takes my place, user

Are doctors sick notes accepted where you work or do they make you work when you're sick?

whos the fattest chunk of lard you've seen? weight estimate?

Foot Lettuce?

They’re not barbarians user, but they’ll let you slide if you’re sick

To give you an image, this guys shot didn’t cover his nipples. Dude was revolting.

Shirt*

That Sichuan sauce shit probably got crazy .

As someone who use to work in a fast food place too ,You see some crazy shit. Like once this homeless locked himself in the bathroom and wouldn't come out until the police came. Someone shit all over the toilet and wall and we had to clean up. Homeless would always come in screaming. I was threatned by another home less and waited for me to get off work . luckily nothing happened. People always want free shit.

When it came to the meme sauce, surprisingly, not that much ppl went apeshit over it. We live in a small area. And again, the only homeless guy in our area is Ajay, and he’s a chill guy