My throat

Dump

Log of shit

grow up

[zalgo] test [/zalgo]

Dump

Bump

Dump bump

Seriously, why is this fucking guy so fucking amazing that 50 fucking threads need to be made every god fucking day worshiping this stupid fuck. I dont care if you enjoy upsetting me or you think im unimportant , i just wanna know why the fuck hes so go damn important that you fucks need to tell everyone every fucking day.

For me? It's the cream.

I suck em'.

You just gotta try one, then you’d understand

Can you expain why hes your fucking deitet and why hes so go damn important or can you olny come up with god awful responses involving shit

I just love his loaves

Just hide the thread, dude. Don't bother replying to this (these?) freak. That's what I do. Wanted to say that before I hide this one.

OP is a fucking immature loser troll that's why. ps, don't forget to sage.

I haven’t been on this site for ages and I come back to these logposts, Jesus Chris I’m in tears

Kek

Mature

Tears of joy, i hope?

Dump

Log of shit

Dumps dump

Logging on

Dump

Well?

/bl now is like that shity Chinese restaurant across the street from your place. You keep going back to it because occasionally there's some good shit there but it's really unpleasant otherwise because the shit smell and sickness you get after eating there. And an fyi for those that didnt see the thread a week ago. The log poster bot(s) was found being done by a group of 8ch posters. Of which we determined were likely trying to drive people away from 4ch and to their clusterfuck site. Remember to report all log posting as breaking the rules as it is advertising.

and as we know 4ch even actively blocks posts with 8ch fully spelled out as it would be advertising.