Any marylanders like to share their thoughts on the state? i think its boring af

any marylanders like to share their thoughts on the state? i think its boring af.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/70GBXXM3uWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

as somebody that has to drive 40+ miles a day in NOVA, I gotta say your entire state can go fuck itself.

op here

kek

flag is obnoxiously recognizable

Anyone got any bitches from Annapolis?

Experience all the seasons
Good amount of wealth
Plenty of jobs
Lots to do
Great state to live in other than our gun laws.

Hottest MILFs in the Union.

Ground fucking zero for interesting new laws. Between the new definitions for Brady disclosures and the constantly-shifting definition for probable cause, it's a great state to be a lawyer in right now.

Got some pretty good asses to eat tbh

I lived in silver spring for a few years. Then I moved to Georgia. I can confirm you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

You eat donkey?

Fuck yeah my dude, i eat ass on a daily basis

Are you talking about eating the loose poo poo from a man or woman's sphincter?

Never seen one picture of anyone from Maryland posted here

I mean, there's not much to do if you live in a rural area. I mean if I were to pick the most boring county in the state I'd choose carroll, I heard there's nothing but farms n shit.

HoCo is full of nigger loving thotties

It’s like anywhere else, if you live in a shitty area, life is pretty shitty. I live in the south now, and I miss Maryland. People there are more progressive. People in the south are a bunch of trumpet tooting faggots. I fucking hate it here. But it’s too cold in Maryland in the winter. So I’m trying to move to Vegas, where I can fuck bitches and get money.

You aren't wrong user

Live the dream user

MD fucking blows and theres too many fucking nignogs on tinder

2L right now can confirm great state.

Correct, user.

Hey im from carroll

It fucking blows here. Theres too many fucking rednecks man

Baltimore has becone too dangerous for me to step foot in in my opinion. Too pussy to step into Baltimore County anymore ether. The only time I go to Baltimore is for comic con

I don't mind the rednecks. But they can be annoying as fuck sometimes

Kek "becone"
I'm just great at spelling lmfao

Look up the Fields/Colkley decision. Literally the COSA ruled that the threshold for getting into an officers' IAD file is incredibly low, meaning as a defense attorney it's easy as fuck to scare the State by filing motions to disclose, so they cave and give you guy a nice deal instead of releasing nasty internal affairs records.

Solomons Island master race here. Place rules. Too far from fucking airports though.

Not op. I live there now--moved down from Philly. It's good and bad.

Crabs and oysters are great, but in general restaurants kind of suck ass. I've traveled and lived a bunch of places, and only once got food poisoning outside of the DC area. Here, it's often my gut is upset after eating places.

There is plenty to do, but jesus the people are dumb as fuck. It's like watching thinking in slow motion.

We have fairly good roads. We also have tons of cunty drivers, who are shitty to one another just to be shitty. I have to drive into NOVA every day, and I must see at least five drivers being cunts in each direction.

It goes on and on. Yin and yang.

Top five state flags for sure. Maybe #1

so glad i got out of maryland. gun laws are full-cuck

I like our flag, it's definitely more interesting than most

I check it out tomorrow, been cucked all day studying. plan on being an ASA so good to know

Bmore is dangerous as fuck man i dont fuck with it.

They can be fun every once in a while and bonfires are fun af but damn seeing the rebel flag everywhere gets old

State Flag is nice.

Lived in Bmore County till college, it's not the worst but it's not the best either, a nice place for middle class families settling down, although it's getting a bit crowded now.

There's just nothing special about it, lacrosse is about as unique as MD gets

Is this what you call Chicken Maryland?

KEK

Agreed. Not sure if any other state flag is a coat of arms.

Anybody recognize this one?

My grandma used to live near there, on the water. I miss fishing and going crabbing.

Eastern Shore > Western shore
Come to the good side of the state, OP

Two, actually -- Calvert and Crossland.

Wait till the SJW's find out why the crossland banner is in there. They'll protest it. SJW - Why we can't have nice things.

Carroll guy here too, Eldersburg. What part?

They're already protesting the state anthem because it's a pro-confederacy song.

Looked up MD flag
Looks like they found out

>boring af
Yea if you’re on the eastern shore. Ain’t fuck all to do in Delmarva besides OC. Western shore, however, if you can’t find anything to do, you’re doing it wrong.

Fredrick, close to mt. Airy.

Only good thing is i dont see no darkies irl here. Only on tinder

Hey, Delawarian here. You guys suck.

op here
I've driven to ocean city many times, just the place I'm at is rural and lame

Yeah. Tinder sucks out this way. But other than that, not much to do out this way except shoot.

Where you at?

Growing up white In pg really gave me the whole minority experience

Carroll, near PA just a lot of farms tbh

Shoot n get drunk.

Really is the worst

Ah, yea it’s kinda rural up there. Can’t be too far from B-more though right?

40-50 min drive

How about Western Maryland?

Fuck those koons

If you drink/like the bar scene, you should try Fells Point. It’s basically one long strip of bars with some residential sprinkled in. Right outside Baltimore.

Tbh I've never been, what's it like user?

You must be from Delmarva kek

The shittiest part is that while being smack-dab between two cities, the actual attractions in both are so subservient to what the community actully wants that Carroll just is pretty much left to fend for itself. At lest there's Westminster with the college chicks.

Maryland blows cock but the bitches are hot and love to give it up. Don’t know if you guys know about user-ib but go check it out for nudes of the locals. Here’s a small taste

Mountains. Lots of snow in the winter. Snow bunnies from the DC area.

This chick teaches at Frostburg state.

Is that tori lol

Here’s more because I’m bored and this thread needs more tits

Nah lol her name is Kasey but I’m interested in this tori you speak of

Suck a dick, faggot.
t. Cecil county8

West Virginia for Catholics

I dont know

Tell me more?

Anyone have any Carroll girls?

Holy fuck that face

Harco checking in btw what the fuck do people even do in this shitty ass state

Here

youtu.be/70GBXXM3uWo

Just go to usa(dot)user(dash)ib(dot)ru/md

She's a butter face. But that bod.

Also join this discord For nudes of girls nearby RT2UV

Can’t argue with that. That’s why god invented doggy style

Bree s

Moar

Any wins...? lol. I am also willing to trade.

it is boring in some parts but its pretty ok in others like Baltimore or Washington d.c if your counting that as in Maryland plus we have the Chesapeake bay so we have good sea food as well but overall its kinda bland. probably isnt as boring as kentucky.

do you know any of them?

Any wins?

The girl on the right looks familiar, but no. I cant say I can put names to faces.

Yeah I got them I’m just waiting to see if anyone knows her or wants to trade lol

Rate my skipjack

Tilt-o-whirl/10
Also more bree

Kek

karyle johnson used to be a stripper at hustler, sucks a mean dick

kara levin, annapolis area camwhore

Im willing to trade for them. All others from Carroll welcome to trade as well.

[email protected]

Heard on destroyable this bitch Serena W is a closet hoe anyone know her from bel air?

screw this, mod is asking you to DM him

join this discord instead, you can post and see posts without having to DM anyone

gg/WuCBnaP