I am all for not engaging these Anti-Trump terrorists because it will only bring more people to our cause, however...

I am all for not engaging these Anti-Trump terrorists because it will only bring more people to our cause, however, when you have our fellow citizens being attacked in the streets by foreign nationalists who are getting more and more bolder by the day, a police force who refuses to protect the citizens due to "stand down" orders from local politicians, where do you draw the line?

It will only be getting worse in the next coming months and I can see how this could lead to a civil/race war which might result in Marshall Law and the suspension of the elections. These filthy animals are going to be fighting for their lives to stay here and leach of America as long as possible.

Gonna be a long hot summer.

youtu.be/w_PZfUNi9ek

>Gonna be a long hot summer.

If you're a Trump supporter yes.
Better be innawoods when the revolution starts

Nice troll Comunista.

Dont let this one slide. I would like to hear some good feed back on what Sup Forums thinks.

Trump supporters are literally cucks when they're not on the internet anymore

We, ourselves, need to show people these videos and photos and spread the word. The MSM will not air things that don't fit their narrative. It is up to us.

I am in agreement. It is up to us to expose the treason on our soil.

It would backfire if we fought back right now. Now is the time to be collecting names, addresses and information on the attackers. If the time should ever come to fight back physically, it's much more efficient and politically savvy to do so at their house in the dead of night than in the middle of a rally surrounded by cameras operated by people looking for any means of demonizing you.

Trump supporters are gaining the moral high ground. Will win election because of it. Trump needs to do more rallies in liberal shitholes like commiefornia because the leftist chimpouts will only help his cause.

Until a Trump supporter shoots one of the protesters atleast.

>Marshall Law

I think a Anti-Trump protestor will fire the first shot killing one of our own patriots first.

I like the way you think, Special Agent Williams.
Also I emailed you at your Bureau address, did you get it?

the brave martyrs willing to openly support their country will be the ones to lead trump to victory. Like everything in the Western world, the media will eventually lose its grip on what goes viral and the whole world will see Trump supports willing to bleed and even die just to peacefully support democracy will go horribly wrong and backfire or will end up winning the election and dooming the modern left.

PLAN:

At the exit of Trump Rally, give out free "Trump Supporter Pennant"

It will consist of a 1" dowel cut at 2ft long, with a piece of paper stapled to the end that says "TRUMP #1"

When exiting the venue, simply removing this piece of paper will give you a genuine "Trump Supporter Personal Safety Rod", a formidable club to bash into the teeth, skulls, joints, and eyes of various "protestors".

The unit cost is about $1 each, and the sight of fifty men existing the event with a red MAGA hat and a baton in hand will be sure to prevent any innocents being harmed.

I can't wait until Trump's Deportation Force begins ripping these animals from their homes and sending them to FEMA camps. I hope the death toll is high. I really truly do.

I hope it's the trail of tears all over again

its literally a good thing for the cause for this to happen since its violence against trump supporters 100% of the time so people will see spics really are violent savages

Communism confirmed for anti-white

>mexicans would rather fight and die than not be able to leach off white America

When cucks in this country elected a racist fucking nigger to the Presidency.

Don't attend rallies; cede the cities to these idiots, sir back, and watch it all burn.

White liberals seem to be ok with it.

taken straight from the communist party of greece's play book

good on you

why arent euros with more demonstration/civil disobedience/riot experience sharing their knowledge?