When did faggots take over /b?

When did faggots take over /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_among_LGBT_youth
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-dup-deal-latest-news-northern-ireland-unionists-hung-parliament-minority-abortion-gay-rights-a7808151.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take over?

Lol it was founded by one.

dub-dubs

Not really sure when it became SO fucking bad. The constant shit-eating threads on top of the mentally ill retards in dresses reduced the amount of time I come here by like 90%. Takes me half an hour just to hide all that disgusting shit every time I come here now. Wish Hiroshimoot would create /HIV/ and start banning faggots on Sup Forums before it's literally more homofucks than sane people.

heNLO, newfriend!

No it wasn't.
Reminder than faggots make up 2% of the population. 98% of people aren't sexually deranged and mentally ill.

you guys are going to have a hard time growing up, and its going to be fucking hilarious

>Said the guy wearing a dress, eating shit and dying from HIV

hate all you want you salty bitch, the future don't belong to ignorant bigots

Early 2000s

they were here before Sup Forums was a thing. am a newfag here so can confirm

Chopped your dick off to become a girl yet?
www.sexchangeregret.com
Got HIV yet? Less than 2% of people are faggots, yet last year they made up two thirds of new HIV diagnoses in the U.S, and over 90% globally. Fags are also riddled with other treats like syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia.
You're already the most likely to commit suicide anyway, so why not get it over with and kill yourself now before you infect innocent, sane people with horrific diseases?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_among_LGBT_youth
Die in agony, can't wait for the general public to realise how repulsive you are, and we can all enjoy the imminent homocaust. Enjoy, faggot!

It's two slashes, man. Sup Forums. This isn't Reddit.
What you're probably noticing is a bunch of guys realizing they like effeminate boys dressed in girls clothes, and then thinking they're faggots. Actual gays here are still relatively rare.

>the future
As soon as people wake up to the fact that you're FUCKING RIDDLED with horrific diseases, and they or their kids end up extremely ill or dead, there will be a massive shift in public opinion, and with a bit of luck you'll be fucking executed, as was the case in England not too long ago, where being a faggot would get you hanged. Fun fact: in your parents' lifetimes, it was a criminal offence to be a faggot in the UK, and hopefully before you idiots spawn HIV 2.0 and everyone dies thanks to your fucking disgusting mental illness, it will be again. Die in agony.

2013-14 was the year I noticed the quality of Sup Forums decline as a majority. The good memes are far fewer. My theory is too many foreigners flooded the damn place.

whaaaat? marginalized groups have a bigger chance of catching STDs and committing suicide? IT MUST BE THEIR WAY OF LIFE. nigga please, educate yourself and get rid of these chains you call convictions, you will be waaaay happier and wont be considered a fucking know nothing ignorant

That is actually gay you deluded fucking retard, get a fucking grip. Heterosexual people like myself are increasingly just fucking leaving because it's so fucking disgusting and take too long to hide the 12 shit-eating threads every time we come here.

yes because hiv is the gay cancer, what a fucking tool

then GTFO

After the raid on the church of scientology.

What fucking desperate, reaching nonsense are you screeching on about? You're riddled with disease because you slosh your cock around in someone's asshole you retarded, shit-covered fucking moron. Stop killing innocent people just for your right to eat shit. People will not put up with it once the general public realises how much of a danger you are to their families. Politicians will begin to take notice of the hatred and a political party whose purpose it is is to deal with you, will be formed. The homocaust will be glorious. I hope it is absolutely fucking agonising. Serves you fucking right for all the suffering and death of innocent hetero people you cause because of your retarded insistence that you have the right to spread horrific diseases by eating shit. Die. Die in extreme pain.

I think the meme that Sup Forums was the most "vile" and "chaotic" board really brought a lot of newfriends who wanted in on the edgy action, only to turn it into something that used to be entertaining garbage to just boring garbage. Sup Forums is basically the face of Sup Forums now, at least to people who don't go on Sup Forums, cuz Sup Forums is really the only board who regularly makes waves nowadays (if you don't count school shooters from /r9k/)

I don't know, but I don't like the change.

All you fucking DISGUSTING trap lovers and faggots just need to DIE and burn in hell where you belong, just DIE ALREADY.

Can't even appreciate a normal day at Sup Forums anymore, and I barely use this crappy site to begin with. I wish it was 2003 again.

From the CDC:
>In 2014, gay and bisexual men made up an estimated 2% of the U.S. population, but accounted for 70% of new HIV infections.

Your sexual orientation is a genetic error

Fucking this tbqh. Absolutely fucking repugnant, hateful, mentally ill filth the lot of them. If I wouldn't get locked up as a result I'd take great pleasure in fucking kerb stomping them one by fucking one myself. Fucking 32 threads hidden in the catalog right now. Sick to death of these utter fucking morons.

Cant we all just get along?

we all know who the big tough guy on the internet is irl...

Kill yourself, make it painful. Stop ruining the board, and stop killing untold numbers of innocent people you selfish fucking piece of shit. Just fucking die.

what i cant hear you over all this delicious traps

>Liking boys isn't gay

Yeah great. Wonder how many people have had their lives ruined. Innocent women, men and kids who are either diseased or dying, because of your utterly selfish insistence that you must have the right to be a mentally ill, shit-eating fucking cunt. Serial killers do less damage to society than you. I sincerely hope you make up one of the many faggots who kill themselves. Rot.

Been here since 09
I don't recall it being overwhelmed then. 4chins has changed for the worse since then.

We lost /b when tumblr counter raided us

All the trap threads, cuck and mental illness in general are the most vicious and perfect raid in the internet history

They won, now /b is a comfy place for tumblr fags

how can a gay guy run an woman's life? or a kid?

There are other boards for faggots like you, why do you have to run Sup Forums?

I remember they were discussing the reason they posted so much of the acceptance shit on pol.

All it takes is one 'bi' faggot to spread your various plagues to sane, hetero people, and the entire species is at risk. A kid born of a woman with HIV will be born with the disease. Almost every person with HIV whether they be faggot, sane, male, female or child, has faggots to thank. It is spreading like absolute wildfire because of you fucking pieces of human trash.

sounds like you should be advocating for safe sex not heternomativity

Nah, fuck that, I just want you dead. You are RIDDLED with the shit. Did you read those stats from the CDC? It's over 90% of new cases globally occuring in faggots. All fucking STD's incidentally, not just HIV. Asking you selfish pieces of subhuman fucking scum to do anything about it is futile. The UK currently has a coatlition government which is extremely anti-gay. Here, check it out
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-dup-deal-latest-news-northern-ireland-unionists-hung-parliament-minority-abortion-gay-rights-a7808151.html
That's the government in power TODAY in England. It wasn't long ago that being a faggot would get you hanged, because of the horrific amounts of disease you spread, and that was before HIV. I'll just wait for a sufficiently sane political party to appear, then vote for you to all be fucking killed. Once the general public catch on that their kids are at risk because of you, it's coming. Believe it. I hope it is cripplingly fucking agonising. I cannot wait. Die.

Bullshit.

u momma gay

Hilarious joke.
Your mother is ashamed of you. Take off the dress, clean the shit from your mouth and ask a hospital to reattach your dick, you mentally ill piece of fucking shit.

u momma gay lol