/Madrid/ General

who are we signing next season lads?
it's Mbraaaaaaaaaaape good enough for this team, do you think Hazard is coming?, also who's leaving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yfqWsUriiZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dybala will score two goals against Real so they will probably buy him.
Mbraaaaaape will follow next year

who's leaving tho?
Bale is staying at least one more year and so Isco
Kevin needs to fuck off tbqh

James will leave.
Bale may leave as well if there is a 100 million + offer.

no one is paying that much for bale

surely you didn watch the europa league final

I did but manure is going for griezmann and James

Pancho please, Bale was always Manure one and only big target. if they got the slightest whiff of his departure they'd put 90m on the table immediately.

also Hazar is coming.

I really really really hope uncle Flo doesnt buy DeGay

Zidane will block any incoming GK coming in so that his son Luca can play there in 2018. Screencap this post

Flo needs to fuck off. If he brings Mbappe then probably Morata will leave.
Really all >we need is a remplacement for Casemiro (Verrati would be nice, if Llorente is not good enough for the team), and a right wingback because Danilo will probably get sold (there is talk that Castilla's Moroccan pacebabby may go up to the first team if Danilo is sold). Also I might be one of the few that actually prefers De Gay to Navas.

I wouldn't be surprised tBh, he has already pressed Solari to make his son a starter at Castilla.

Would you trust Zidane to,for once, prioritize young talents from Castilla instead of signing attractive experience players from other teams?

youtu.be/yfqWsUriiZA

>Team plays better with 4 midfielders and without Benzema or Bale
>Might sell Bale so we can not play the BBC in every game
>Hazard comes in and the BBC turns into the HBC, not actually improving the team and making Isco want to leave

Please just don't. Hazard isn't even that good.

Well he was Castilla's manager for a time so he should know the players, but he has only used Mariano iirc, so idk what to think about his ability to develop youth.

He doesn't have to, just loan them out and wait untilt they're ready. (Asensio, Llorente, Vallejo, Mayoral (failed))

james n morata will go

my spanish sources are sure of it

>falling for the Hazard is good
Memedrid is done next season

Asensio and Vallejo are more than ready and they will be in the team next season.

James will surely go but I still hope Morata stays. Italian media is saying Morata will go to AC Milan but I dont think he will, I think he'll prefer to win titles over being a starter.

Give Ramos and TSUUUU/Bale their last bow for a possible treble season while Vallejo and Llorente continue on their loans, then maybe Vallejo the season afterwards can take over Ramos as the sweeper behind Varane who acts as the fast ball stopper

Asensio has looked like 1th team material this year.

I actually think that llorente is better than casemiro

Yes I meant those cases as examples. Madrid's best youth players are good enough for first league football in a top league. Then after a season or two out on loan they can be integrated like Asensio.

Llorente doesn't have the physicality Casemiro offers to the team,Hes much better playing in Kroos' position. Having watched Marcos Llorente play in important matches, he doesn't do well as the deepest midfielder guarding the back four,he works better in a double pivot like say in a 4-2-3-1 plus his passes to his teammates when under pressure is a very good quality to have.

Vallejo will come to replace Pepe, who leaves this summer, not Ramos.

Keep your filthy fucking hands off >de gay

Who can do >us a favour and buy Benzema?

So Varane is Ramos' replacement? Why not get Diego Llorente instead? Why stunt Vallejo's development when he could be improving in Germany?

There is no Ramos replacement, he's not leaving and still has years of footy ahead. Vallejo is better than Llorente and I dont think he'll rot in the bench, after all Zidane does use all players.

How have the Spanish Madridistas reacted to the season so far?

my fucking face when we buy Garath Bale and go onto win the CL

>steps on grass
>out for 5 months with injured calf

it's okay ackmed

you'll be on a boat soon

>Mbappe
>Hazard

Huhh no, my team will only make punctual signings, like a proper sub for Casemiro and Carvajal (Danilo must get the fuck out).

Out:
Navas
James
Morata
Bale (nope, but i hope)
IN:
Mbappe
De Gay
Theo Hernandez
Marcos Llorente
Jesus Vallejo

Team for next season, unstoppable

I'd say enjoy being bombed, but it's not like you've even stepped foot in Manchester,

as if you're getting manchester united's own De Gea.

You best be ready to bid a couple hundred million.

I was born in manchester m8

Not Vallejo tho.

Still can't bellive they spend 45 m for this.

laudering money faggot

Mbappe doesn't have the godlike connection with TSU that Benzema has. No way. Put Benza on htis team.

lad, even here in Brazil we dont have a clue who the fuck is this guy, he doesn't played any senior game yet
money laundry is the only explanation to this bullshit

Then you should support City as Man United aren't in Manchester.

yes he had.
He was a big name in Copa São Paulo this year, playing against those poor clubs from the North.
When he played against Corinthians he choked.

as a senior he already played against Alt Mineiro

All Madridistas wanted to win the league because it had passed so long since the last one. There is no trophy like the UCL though. It has been a good year, let's just hope everything goes as normally it should and Juventus gets rekt at Cardiff.

Florentino is crazy. How the fuck is a person who is that good at making money also so bad at spending it.

yes they are you fucking retard

who is the one not from manchester now

>Stretford
>Manchester

Sides status: gone.

>De Gay
Nice meme.

>not trusting Florentino
lol, he gave you almost as many champions leagues as franco

Ramos said during the clebration that it was his last season at Real

You are fucked without him

and stretford is located in manchester

are you a fucking retard

do not understand maps?

lol we aren't.

Stretford is in the Greater Manchester area, not Manchester. I'm not a manc and I know that.

>You are fucked without him
who cares you stupid argie, la duedecima is coming home.

so, zero?

Ramos did not say that.

Hint: laundering

>there is people in this life RIGHT NOW who think Juve stands a chance against >us.

You are too dumb yo realize the delicious sarcasm of your comentarios but thanks for the laughs.

>hazard isnt even that good

ure a fucking retard if you cant imagine the link-up play between Isco, Hazard, Modric and Kroos.
Hazard can break down teams that sit deep, Bale can't.

u what

underrated

>Making money
>Literally bankrolled by (((el banco de Espana)))
>Making money

Are all Spics this retarded?

How does one fit Hazard into current squad?

[citation needed]

between Kovacic and Lucas I guess.

He doesn't, hopelly he'll stay fucking away from Madrid.

Is changing the formation to fit another striker not likely? Tsunaldo more or less just plays left forward/striker and will need to rotate more and more in the coming seasons.
Tsu+Benz and Morata+Mbappe would be amazing.

Cristiano moves to #9 next season.
Hazard left wing. Sell Bale, play asensio on the right.

>le franco was a Madrid fan meme
Franco gifted the Camp Nou to Barça and his minister of Sports personally signed Kubala for them. He also was a supporter of the team of the Army, Atlético Aviación (now Atlético de Madrid), and didn't like Real since during the II República Madrid was a leftist club, in which the fans had taken control of the club and removed the crown of the crest.
In the harder years of Franco's regime, Real Madrid didn't win much even though they had dominated the scene during the República. Of course, when they started winning European Cups, Franco wanted photos with the team since his was a highly propagandist regime.

ITT: people pretending Zidane used 4312 all season long.

Newsflash, he used at least 4 different formations this season, just because he abandoned the wing game due to Bale injury and Isco's rising form, doesnt mean he won't be using it back next season. Hazard on the left, anyone on the right Tsunaldo on the 9. Isco once again waits for someone to get injured. And Casemiro is a perfect fit for Real, one simply does not get rid of such a beast.

People think Zidane will keep the 4312 not because its the only formation he has played but because it's the one that has given the best results.

>filename
Underrated kek