How much weed do you have to smoke in a week to be considered a stoner?

how much weed do you have to smoke in a week to be considered a stoner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tg6AO1tnh0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One

Over an ounce a week, and your a stoner dude.

I'd probably say its not about how much you smoke, but rather how often you do. A stoner doesn't just smoke at parties and stuff. I'd say you are stoner if you smoke at least one a day :)

I've been smoking 5 joints a day for 8 years now.
>I'm really close

I think even a gram a day makes you a stoner.

fpbp

I smoke almost a gram a day. I'm going to take a tolerance break though. Weed isn't doing what it used to do on me

if u think ur escaping the jew trap EVER, think again, the jews are always there because of the banking system, everything is run with the JewCoin

Being a stoner isn't measured by how much weed you smoke, it's about how weed is your passion and hobby, your obsession and your lifestyle.

the civilized world have no idea what an ounce is, we use the metric system

idk nigga i dont smoke anymore since a day that i felt that i was trapped in a limbo and that i was never going to come back to normal time-space life

sounds funny but you have no idea how scared i was

True that man. The dubs confirm it

If you're a rich stoner maybe

dubs of truth. It's mostly about your attitude towards pot that makes you a stoner. I'd say a stoner is in some ways an addict in denial.

lol what the fuck

basicly the amount that makes you permanently retarded in a year

Check em. Satan prevails.

from the wise words of Dr. Dre
>Smoke weed everyday

How much you think a zip cost?

28 grams.

I can make an ounce last months so I guess im not really a stoner.

not at all

Bro your looking at it wrong a real stoner has no idea how much they smoke in a week.

I think to really be a stoner you need at least 420 hours under the influence of sweet Mary a month. If your not high right now you've already failed.

i dont know i was a frequent smoker but never a real "stoner"

i smoked a whole joint of strong af weed and those were the effects, i was trapped dooodee

really man, that was fkin hell

i had a panic attack after that (not too strong but at least anxiety)

Holy shit more dubs of truth. Ya. Do you own a bong that you don't keep hidden or clean? Do you make sure you smoke a shitload on 4/20? Would you consider it a waste of time to go on vacation in Jamaica and not smoke dope? You're probably a stoner.

If you get irritable when you don't have your pot, you're a stoner.

just did a bong rip a few mins ago.

Anyone that sells drugs anywhere uses imperial

You speed up the process by talking about it all the time or wearing clothing that has pot leaf on it or any bob marley.

Saaame

Can confirm

Fuck man. More dope dubs!

ok murican go watch another movie and consider it based on reality

Facts

Your a stoner, congratulations.

*You're

I remember when I could smoke this little and thought I needed a T break

Your gey

Lol my dude I'm Canadian. I've seen a lot of shit pass hands (sometimes my own hands) and I've never once bought or sold or seen a transaction done in metric measurements.

Always ounces, grams, and points (tenths of a gram)

Yore gaei

and grams belong to...

No u

No u

Metric, true. I'm retarded. The big dogs trade in kilograms too so I'm just fucking wrong all over the place today.

grams

say it slowly

youtu.be/Tg6AO1tnh0Y

Pot is bought in pounds but coke is sold in keys

80% of the world dont know the imperial system because is a fucking dumb system, stop spewing fuckin nonsensery all around!!

About tree fiddy

Stoner here, frequency not quantity. I'm taking a break right now because I have a job interview in a few weeks and I don't know if they watch you pee in the cup. I normally buy synthetic and keep it tucked under my balls with a jock strap to keep it warm and accessible but I went to this one place and they make you pull your pants and underwear all down to your knees and they watch the stream exit your dick into the cup. Normally through a crotch high mirror from behind you but not even that this time. It sucks really bad, but i need money and all the good jobs I'm qualified for test you.

But if they don't dickwatch I'm smoking that very night. I can't fucking wait for it to be legal so that I don't have to take breaks for shit like this anymore.

How would I know, can't find any fucking connections to do so more than once a month

if you happen to buy some weed that has seeds in it, grow that shit nigga

So when did you end up taking a T break?

Around me shits expensive so for me its an easy $300-$400 USD

Being a stoner is a lifestyle, it’s that you choose to smoke over work and shit like that.

im not the poster you're replying to, but i took a 9 month T break and i just last week i took the tiniest hit imaginable and got high as shit. before the T break i was smoking like .5g a day of top shelf weed for 3 years.
When you smoke after a long ass T break you get even higher than your first time, every T break you take you'll get even higher the first time than the first time of the last time.

Will you faggots ever stop complaining about the imperial system? Unless you are retarded, there is no excuse as to why you shouldn't know both.

If you have to ask whether you are one.

Honestly I wish we would just bite the bullet and switch, all we need to do is stop teaching Imperial in school and put both systems on our labels for one, two generations max, and then stop printing the Imperial one. Base ten really is just superior, rejecting it out of a need to win is just cutting your nose off to spite your face.

There are many other reasons to feel better than them.

Three whole marjoram.

What does that picture have to do with anything?

R u me

Obviously have no idea what your talking about kid, 7 grams to a quart 28 to an ounce,have purchased a lot in 3 different countries.

we do gram-eighth-quarter-half-ounce