Why are boobs sexually attractive?

Why are boobs sexually attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_sex_characteristic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuz ur mom gay hah

FPBP

Because Lidiya.

Because they mimic the ass. And force some form of bonding because the guy has to look at her face. And exaggerated neotenous features in homo sapiens meant that as jaws receded, breasts protruded more to assist infants.

Or rather, those who had protruded breasts were able to keep higher number of, reproductively successful, children alive.

they are swellings that advertise sexual maturity and health. sadly human female genitals don't swell up when fertile like many other primates so boobs are a substitute.

Everyone point and laugh at the virgin.

This. Also lipstick mimicks a monkey's brightly colored ass when a female is most fertile.

>the virgin
>I'm literally fucking married

Yes, women just grow large tits because it's a socially constructed phenomenon. Thank you for enlightening me.

>female genitals don’t swell up
This user is correct

>Also lipstick mimicks a monkey's brightly colored ass when a female is most fertile.

Oh shit nigger. That's a good observation.

thats from that anime Prison School dude

Because. Fuck off.

They are one sign of a good breeder. It's an instinct thing.

Everybody loves boobs.

?

I don't know what Prison School is but maybe the mangaka read the research (or pop sci summary of it). Even Charles Darwin made similar observations.

I saw a really good explanation a while back in a thread like this which basically summed up to "because breastfeeding."

Makes you wonder how many times they’ve had relations with their pets.

if this were true, then why aren't there more lydiyas?
why haven't the A's of this world been eliminated by natural selection?

Lulz
>using science nerds visual opinions on sex

This just keeps getting better.

We have many evolved behavioural stimuli that are no longer useful but can still be activated. Furry with big eyes, as in cuddly toys, activates a snuggling response - even though our infants are no longer covered with fur.

Love how people can say nonsense like this and others will think it's reasonable

Because ugly people have sex.

the shapes of 3, the cleavage is the shape of 3, so is ass,

>basically summed up to "because breastfeeding."

no , other mammals have breasts that swell up only while nursing , human females are unique in having permanently swollen breasts. They are a sexual advertisement.

I have no fucking idea, and I've wondered that for a very long time. In reality, they're just lumps of fat, which is usually gross, but when they're titties, they're great

But aborigines and niggers have tits too...

Eat the burger, buy the guns fat americunt. Chomp,click, chomp ,click.

How is it not reasonable? Humans have a unique evolutionary development of sexuality. We're still primates with primate sex drives. We see color and form and get sprung.

why do girls get turned on when guys fondle them?

Go kiss a monkey's ass and tell me how much pleasure it gave you

I can't afford burgers and guns, McDonalds raised their prices, so I had a choice, guns or Hamburgers
I feel like I made the correct choice with guns

This is a problem. You people do not realize when you are being trolled. You’re playing internet tennis that you cannot win.

Jesus, the fucking new here is becoming so much more deplorable.

'cause they fuckin make milk bro, we don't have to know that but holy shit do they make delicious nutritious milk

We got a veteran here

i disagree you fucking faggot

they're just faking it to get your money.

a veteran of getting fucked in his ass

I too fought in the meme war of 2015-2016

Love tits

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_sex_characteristic

no dude, i never read a manga from this Charles Darwin, this dude made a copy from Prison School, thats right!!!

huh i never thought of that

Brave internet soldier, it is an honor

It hurts doesn’t it?

It's not nonsense, a woman that is aroused or in "heat" has lips that are more red than normal....

>You will never make her taste her own asshole as you facefuck her cute braced mouth into a cum and vomit covered slut while holding her tits

Life's just not fair.

That was not trolling. That was legitimate 9gaggery

They're an evolutionary reminder of an ass on your chest thus promotes breeding, also conception big tits can provide lots of nutrients to your succession offspring.

Shit I read.

Hourglass figure for reasons above? I think itty bitty titties are more functional for a life partner.

Use the guns to get free hamburgers

Human females wear lipstick to make their mouths look like a monkey's ass in heat

your destructive sexual nature reflects your own acceptance and self-appliance of homosexual culture

that's retarded, it's about matching colors with their outfits/face and also the fact that i love smooch marks all over my cock & body

Hey man that's what these dumb as science plebs are saying

>Big tits symbolize large amounts of milk stored
>Good for raising a lot of kids that have enough milk to survive on

It's basic biology. Same reason why wide hips and big butts are normally attractive to men.

blah blah blah. You know nothing about me but you want to talk shit about shit you know nothing about.

as I said, it sounds like "blah blah blah". Not everything is an ideological battle.

i'm not talking shit, it's just that what you talk looks like shit

>muh biology

I don't agree entirely. Women's breasts change shape as they cycle. There is definitely peak swelling. Not to mention swelling during pregnancy for breastfeeding.

silence robot

Why do girls get turned on when you put your hands around their necks?

You're getting too far ahead of yourself. Ask why the most common color in make-up and apparel for women is red and then re-read his statement.

if they dont hide it starting your birth they become normal things. they are soft and forbidden for regular eyes. get some bf eyes and you understand.

cause its all science, stop trolling fucking faggot.

Adrenaline spike

No I agree it's retarded

wtf are bf eyes?

Same thing when you kiss their neck? What about the palms of their hands?

You're saying you wouldn't find females attractive if they were naked all the time?

That's the most ignorant thing I've ever heard

Explain further what adrenaline does to turn them on

Nothing, he's an idiot

Did you read your own reply

>why haven't the A's of this world been eliminated by natural selection?
because A cups are sexy as fuck

Because evolution favors food being delivered to children.

I dunno, I liked them so much I got a pair for myself

I read his reply and agree that
Is full of shit

Either evolution isn't real, or some aspects of natural selection hasn't applied to us for a long time

>hambeasts with disgustingly huge udders are favored breeding material
(You)

They’re wasteful in species with a lower BMI. We are also unique in penis size to mass ratio in mammals. It’s more practical than you seem to imagine. Walking on 2 legs allows for its swing to be less bothersome.

No. I think he’s either a pedo or a closet case.

Function over form

And I love wearing tops that show them off
Why doesn't every guy just become his own dream gf?

Oh, cause all science and scientists are gods.

I used to like a shape of women that I don’t like now.

Biology and biological choices can be science, but they are not facts. Most of science is opinions based on observations. What if those observations aren’t comprehensive?

>all hail mighty scientists. We give you alms through the almighty government and educational system.

This boobs is very attractive.

>this is a glitch, or what?

There are some dreams we'd rather wake from

Produces an anticipating erogonous response.

Humans are baseline animals. Fight flight and fuck.

No, u.

Mods mods mods

Smooth philtrum is such a turn on

Finally, I'm glad you showed up

Very scientific explanation

thats CGI

Same reason men do.

There's a fucking watermark you giangantic, prolapse anus

Because you can’t slap one on anything?

Zzzz