This is what my last workday looked like

This is what my last workday looked like.
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zb0zZfm8sHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Explain what it is I'm looking at

Desktop screenshot

Are you dense?

Would you buy me some games on Steam?

can you tell me... what would the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 bel air chevrolet, with a 327 cubic-inch engine and a four-barrel carburetor?

Diverse you are not

Naw mate, bad investment

I could not...

True this this, master yoda

Welp, that sucks. Good luck anyway with your money money

What is your favorite color?

Which stocks do you currently hold and how much of each did you purchase them at?

what kind of sad noob plays aram

Were you breastfed?

How can I get started in stocks? I'm not familiar with stocks of various stock services, but I'm guessing that's what T. Rowe Price Group is? Some sort of stock helper service?
When did you start investing? At what age? How long have you held most of these stocks?
What was your initial investment? How much have you made since you started investing? What's the average yearly return like?

I wanna be rich :(

Such a bullshit question

Start reading nigger

Suggested reading material?

Does that mean you can't answer it?

First Google question, how to get started in stocks. The internet is your oyster user.

Do you like movies about gladiators?

youtu.be/Zb0zZfm8sHs

It’s impossible to answer faget. Stop acting like you know shit about cars.

Money, man. At a certain point it brings indescribable security and mental comforts, plus it's fun to play with. One fornthe first things every child learns is the importance of money. The look of wonder in a 5-year-olds eyes when you offer them a fucking dollar is proof enough of this.
Unfortunately we all learn sooner or later how shallow that pool is. A number on a screen can equate to real power, if power is what you strive for... but there are some "riches" in life that are far more sublime, and there is "power" to be had that doesn't fluctuate with market conditions. Good luck you wealthy cunt I hope you're feeling better.

Impossible because you don't know the answer!

Not the guy you’re responding to but he’s right, user. Nobody could answe the question dumbass. Stop larping.

a neet with daddys trust fund stock account?

you just sat at home like a fat filthy casual and played LOL cause youre a clown?

sage

What you looking at you wop dago bitch?

Do you diversify your bonds?

Yo fuck stocks, go for futures, they're riskier.

Op can you buy me a bed I don't have one