Scat thread.

No

holy fuck that is one large poo

Yes.

Big poopee

Blacked

She should have spread her fat ass to start with, whatta waste

Looks dry

I to do my best pants shitting in the kitchen.

>logs
fucking degenerates.
Why the hell do i even come here?

Delicious. I want that chocolate soft serve right now.

>why the hell do i even come here
Quality scat?

I love when they eat it so naturally... like if is their every day dinner...
Also I love when they cook with shit and do great deserts, like cakes and stuff. I'd love to shit in a blender with fruits and milk and some sugar and make a scat smoothie

thank goodness you censored her vagina

Its good seeing women being proactive and getting themself ahead these days

me too user. This is the only type of scat I find hot, when the poop is treated as a delicacy rather than something disgusting. That's why I find it so hot in the first place

Serious question.
I don't understand how someone can be attracted to scat, can someone explain this fetish to me? Why do you think you like it?

Makes me sad that so many girls just waste it.

Masochism.

Ahh, good point. I didn't think about that

taboo makes it kinky

the way I can rationalize it in my head is that something went terribly wrong with the sexualization of buttholes to me. The same way you want to lick a wet pussy of a hot girl, but a wet pussy of a gross girl looks disgusting. Normal poop/buttholes are gross, but when its a goddess, somehow the shit turns from something disgusting in my mind to something sexualized and attractive.

I'm only interested if the scat is covered, like in a diaper or panties or pants or something. Preferably the first two.

Only sometimes, usually when i'm drunk or on a 3 day meth bender. After I jack off I feel disgusted and horrified with myself.

Moar plz!

Ahh, thanks for sharing pals! Good luck on your faps!

Shitbreath!

Why is there always so many japs.

where do they got all of this fucking poop.

I'd wish it wasn't so unhealthly... I ate my shit a few times. It tastes bitter, but sometimes, a little sweet

I'm assuming it's not really poop.
Otherwise, who fucking knows...

>censoring the vagina

I love POV.