Some bleedingn heart faggot wanna talk me outta killing myself

Some bleedingn heart faggot wanna talk me outta killing myself

I have zero friends, my gf hasn't had sex with me in 8 months or more, everyone I try to make plans with fails, I'm a fucking aspie, stuck at home living with Mon

Only reason I have not to do it is I have a dog and don't have a gun

Dump the gf, sex is important in a relationship. After that lets talk it out buddy, do you have a job?

As a sidebar I feel you on the dog thing. I got a cat this year to prevent suicide attempts and it's worked wonders, I love that furry little fucker way too much to abandon her.

gf is useless and not helping your confidence, dump her and let some chad give her aids in the butt.

keep looking for work. like i'm doing.

Work is huge. Gives you a reason to get out of bed and some validation in the form of money.

I'm glad you're still with us lad :)

No job. Applying for disability but its a long wait.

So deeply unfuckinghappy

That wasn't me

Pretty much this,when you get a job give a share of your wages to your mum each month and save the rest until you are able/ready to put a deposit on your own place
Getting /fit/ can also work wonders on your confidence read the sticky post on /fit/ and it should give you some good pointers,jlnot just about eating healthy but also life skills
Focus on yourself before you bother with having a gf, masturbation is cheaper

Can you do some volunteer work? Or maybe online classes/continuing ed? Having stuff that gets you out of the house like that is good for meeting new people plus you might stumble onto something you really like. Give me a picture of what your average day looks like

u wont do it, u dont have the balls

No interest in further schooling. Graduated by the skin of my ass. Not interested in doing another day of school as long as I live.

Got agoraphobia from a car accident a few years ago. Got aspergers and depression.

I have no car either so going anywhere isn't really an option. I don't have a single friend. Unless my weed guy counts.

I wake up. Watch tv, maybe shower, play with my dog, browse the internet, play ps4, sleep, smoke, drink

I hate my existence but have agoraphobia, no car and no friends.

I'd prefer to piss some nigger off and hope they kill me.

Makes sense why you would be done with school, figured I would offer the option though. Reading through that list it's pretty clear that's an unhealthy cycle (outside of playing with the dog!) so try and focus on changing one small part of it.

Let's start with the "maybe" shower and turn it into an everyday thing. It's not going to be easy, or at least it wasn't for me, but it's step one to feeling good about yourself physically.

Sorry for double posting but to add on: I've found with this stuff it's important to start with the small stuff you can control and make incremental progress. That way you can take small steps every day to feel good about and not feel like a failure for not living up to unreachable goals.

Fellow aspie here. You have to do things you don't want to do in order to succeed. Best thing I did was get a shit fast food job, work it till I could get a shit dish washing job, observe the cooks till I could do their jobs. It's not much, but now I make enough money cooking to afford my own apartment where I sit around being an aspie all day after work.

No.

Yeah I have a therapist, I hear all that stuff all the time. Nobody gives a shit if I shower or not. The gf doesnt even notice
Also she supports me financially as my.mom only gives me a place to stay and I get food stamps. Besides that she's the only one earning Any money.

The "road to recovery" for me is basically not be homeless the rest of my life. Because there's no way I could live on my own I don't know anything about taxes. I can't change a tire, I've never played a bill. I dont know how checks work.im fucking useless

You got internet. You can learn anything.

The "road to recovery" finishes where you want it to man. You aren't paralyzed. Those things you list are all stuff you could learn tonight if you wanted just with youtube tutorials.

Maybe you should actually listen to your therapist instead of just saying you hear it all the time

Man I can't even leave the house alone without having a panic attack. Can't even go anywhere more than like 15 mins from my house without extreme anxiety
I've tried the she shower daily eat right positive thinking mindfulness bullshit and none of it has ever made a shred of difference

You on meds?

Been in a psych ward for suicidal thoughts before just lied to get myself out because I hated it there. I'm too fucking autistic or whatever the hell it is

I really should fucking am hero

For years. Different ones too

That's good at least. Don't think of the showering and such as that hippy "power of positive thinking" horseshit. It's just a way to create definite segments in your day. What do you do to try and lessen the agoraphobia?

I have a 25mg dose of seroquil if i need to leave the house

I guess I understand the segments thing.

I never had a therapist. I didn't even know I was an aspie till I was in my late 20's. My parents have 0 understanding of mental illness and always badgered me every day about doing things. They had me treated for depression, but that was just taking zoloft and sitting around not giving a shit. Everything makes me uncomfortable, everything I do feels wrong. I just do it anyway. You are never going to feel normal, because you aren't Every day you'll have to battle your own brain to achieve any task. Nothing is stopping you, but it feels like everything is. You can still be a person, in your own way. Just don't give up. Keep fighting.

Hey Guys,

Famous Youtuber Dick McJackass here.
Looking for a fun counter proteest to do at my university since all kindsa fuckers keep bitching about shit in mobs here. We've had it all, the fags the Dems, the tight ass christians, I want to fuck with them while parodying protests in general. Best Idea I will put together and film at the Academic Plaza. Obviously i don't want to go to jail but I will upload the vid if yall come up with sumpin good enuff

What do?

I found out I had aspergers about a month ago. I'm 23. Have been treated for depression and anxiety until now. Parents treated me like shit. Dad beat me . Mom was and is horrible and cruel towards me

I will say I'm not overly familiar with agoraphobia so this might be ignorant but people do beat it don't they? Has your therapist suggested anything?

Also what did you do for fun before the accident?

you don't live alone, you also have a pet dog and you have a gf? you're not going to kill yourself

you're just another attention whore millennial. stop posting

It's generally a case by case wit h some people having amazing recovery and others not so much. Honestly all that was different was I could drive and still had friends from high school. But haven't heard from any friends really in a long time at least not irl ones

Yeah changes like that are rough. I had to move back home after my most recent attempt after being gone for 5+ years and starting over really didn't help me feel better.

Right now do you have anything that makes you feel good? Not drugs or alcohol obviously but like just little stuff?

The anxiety is a bitch. First time I ever drove on the freeway I wanted to just pull over and have a panic attack, but I had a friend with me and I didn't want to disappoint him. Maybe you should ask your girlfriend to help you out with stuff that makes you uncomfortable. Go to the store or something with her and see if you can push through the anxiety.

What I noticed with women (my ex's and current gf) is that when you are stressed/unhappy/mopey about life is that they are turned off by it. It probably shows in your attitude, body language, and mannerisms. Who wants to fuck someone down about everything? Considering women operate on emotions it makes a lot of sense.

Apply for jobs OP. NEET life is depressing and sorrowful... I was a NEET for 3 months max last year and everything can distract you for so long before you look around wondering what the fuck is going on in your life. Apply for temp jobs and low tier places. Send off tons of applications eventually you will get something. Don't give up hope man.

Last is get /fit/ even if its just walking on a treadmill 30 minutes a day or whatever. You will notice changes with a good diet and it helps a ton.

As far as the GF goes: improve yourself, carry yourself positively, and dont be a needy bitch. I can tell by your post that you probably talk to her 24/7 and go ape shit if she has a life. Hate to break it bro but she is probably cheating in some way (emotionally or getting fucked) find that shit out fast. If she doesnt put out despite positive changes kick her ass to the curb.

Weed and alcohol makes me happy. Gambling seems fun. Video games are occasionally fun. I love being around people but I don't know anybody or have friends so nobody to spend time with.

But im just gonna go to bed I guess.

Already am fit. Eat well too. He is not cheating. She has no friends and never leaves the house either. She just isn't interested in sex with me clearly.

Alright OP well get a good sleep and try to do a few things to break the negative cycle tomorrow. don't pay attention to the people telling you shitty stuff about your body or GF, likely just projection or lack of understanding