Lmao give me reasons to end it all

Lmao give me reasons to end it all

Cellulite

Dont,I love you. I always have.

you shouldn't before you post tiddies

Nah son scars

You will just end up dying one way or another.

>old age or accident, maybe murder

do you even know me?

more your tits look fuckin great in that lingerie.

no but id give her the d

Maybe, first letter of your first name?

G

F for faggot

Well then I don't know you, if that is OP. You just look VERY similar to someone I once knew.

Look I'm jus tryna die but lack the courage so help a nigga out

scars and cellulite

Kys faggot no one cares

Just KYS you attention seeking faggot

Don't kill yourself please, I will send you money and stuff if you want, i will marry you. Please don't hurt yourself

Don't kill urself

Dont listen to these faggots

KYS its the only way to end your pain

Shit I need better reasoning than that

How'd you get those scars?

Cutting myself. Been doing it for years lmao.

Nice.

Can I see your tits?

What's your age?
Also are you a significant part asian?

can you show your tits first
then we'll give you reasons

And definitely not

Okay, I really think you should not hurt yourself, can you maybe go a little more in-depth about your situation and what lead you there?

Here bitch

damnnn

more pls

I'd wife

Thanks
so, why you wanna KYS?

Wait I thought you were black...

Mmkay. Well.
I'm a pathetic piece of shit with no future. literally already have a DUI and I'm not even legally allowed to drink. An upcoming mandatory 60 day sentence. Best friend is dead, and my ass completely ruined whatever friendship we had right before she died. I got myself and my mother evicted from our apartment, and put her in a shitty situation. Everyone I open up to decides I'm too much and leaves
Not to mention the fact that I'm just depressed and see no future in anything, and even if there was there's no point to it

Close but not quite

Whereabouts in the world are you?

Discord pm chat?

Does it rly matter

yeah. cause if you are in Aus, it might be easier to talk you off the ledge in person.

Damn, you're honestly really hot. Why would you want to end it? Even when things are bad now, there's always the potential for a happy future.

Things will get better

Half black?

Yea. And things probably won't get better due to my poor decision making skills and lack of giving any shits about anything

if you wanna kys cause of some guy...don't

These are skills that can be worked on and you're stating them as though they're undeniable facts. People don't just inherently have good decision-making skills, we work at it to be better versions of ourselves. You can too.

Kind of because of a guy
Mostly bc I hate myself

what you need to do is just, be solo for a bit

can you KYS on cam please

Idk if your serious or not so gimmie a timestamp.

well fuck, everyone hates themselves in some way. Be solo...find out what you like in life. There's got to be something, if nothing then do what you do.

Post nudes + all of Sup Forums's weird fucked up fantasies like shitting your panties, and breaking your asshole then you'll only have one option left. To become an hero on stream.

What makes you happy? There obviously has to be something preventing you from ending it. I'm especially interested in helping you as you remind me of an old friend who I knew. And I really want to help you. I know things may seem shit, and guess what? They will often be shit but there's a reason you keep living and that's to see that you can and will be happy someday.

I just found two reasons why you should end it all.

Okay, just wanna make sure it wasn't me. Is it your ex?

Hahaha

What do you mean?

Lets hear em then

If you have a pretty enough face I am sure there are plenty of nerdy guys who would think your body was fine.

Focus on having good personal style and wearing nice makeup and you will easily be able to find a man.

I mean I wanna make sure I'm not the guy your talking about. Describe him a little.

Reasons TO end it all?

Uh... life is just a pointless and meaningless slide from birth to death that's just fraught with pain and dotted with diminishing pleasure?

Well it's multiple guys.. do you know me?

why do you want to end it?

Because everything is meaningless and I'm exhausted

you have an ok chance at turning everything around if you tried and maybe managed to get a little psychiatric help. you're still young. but it's all the same to me. say hi to satan for me.

I mean I might, if you are being 100% honest about your age then no.

Are u really OP?

Yes

Yea I'm being honest about my age

Where's your proof first?

Been through it all nothing has made a difference
Hopefully I just cease to exist

What kind of proof do you want

Gimmie a foto with a timestamp doesn't have to be with boobs but I do like them. You also have to write edyrp on the timestamp to lol

Legit you can talk to me if you need to suicide is horrible dont let yourself fall down the whole when you got your whole life ahead of you to make amends

OP I'm here if you wanna talk.
do you have kik?

good now take a pic of yourself holding the paper so we know its you

How are you this dumb?

Fuck off dude, you can tell it's her

ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE ATTENTION WHORE

Lmaooo bc clearly I'm as stupid as a bag of rocks

Ahahahahaha alrite alrite now OP I'm gonna give you a real rundown on how to fix ur life because the situation ur in is like exactly wut I was in. Now tell me do you have a job?

That's pretty good can you be a little harsher though

oh shit i thought that was a couch not her legs oops

Yes I have a job but I'm not trying to fix my life because it's pointless anyways. Even when things are good I still feel like shit
I just need some help pushing myself over the edge.

Don't feel bad OP i got a DUI when I was 19 too. Just go with the flow things brighten up. Get rid of toxic people and work so much you forget about all of the bad.

Hey look everyone OPs a tiger

19? Don't u mean 2018?

LMAO I just noticed yea. Clearly I'm fucking retarded

Alrite so jobs off the ticking list
Now no offense but do you have supportive friends OP?

I guess but everyone is tired of hearing about it so.
I've kinda been this way since forever

well tbh, ur probably not going to get rid of how you feel so make the best of it, learn to flow with it

Well you've got my attention talk away about ur problems if u want to

You're a fat worthless piece of shit with no future or hope. You've already ruined your chance at any job by getting a DUI, since that's a felony and you're just a nigger. You're fat and ugly, and will only attract the freaks and pervs that'll fuck anyone or anything.

Keep going

What is there to rly talk about at this point I just want an out

she's got nice tits though

you don't even know how hee face looks too

Send more nudes if your actually gonna kys