Anders Behring Breivik

Why did he do what he did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He did it to advertise his manifesto

He was killing degenerate communist race traitors. He knew where Europe was going and wanted to ignite the war.

Niggers.

Becauses hes a mentally ill faggot.
>Hur dur I hate muslims
>Bang Bang Bang I just killed 70 white kids
>Problem Solved

Reasons

he was a Christian Zionist i.e. Jewish servant

Murdered children an island.

This.

For the greater good.

rare

He just took his believes to the logical conclusion.

Found Ahmed

He read the writings of Ted Kaczynski (the unibomber), realized that Kaczynski was right, and decided to adopt the unibomber's ideology and adapt it to Europe. Sections of Breivik's manifesto copies Kaczynski's manifesto verbatim

he tried to warn us of what was to come
we didnt listen

He had a shitty childhood and was a huge beta neet, also he had an abusive mother.
Oh, did I mention that he's a fucking coward aswell?

the prime minister was going to be there, also he was mentally ill and hated leftists, and blamed them soley for the mass immigration into Norway.

It's only rare because they chop your head off for using the internet.

>white
>kids
Kill yourself, cuck. The people he killed deserved it.

/thread
Just another shabbos goy "alt-right" faggots like to worship

you do realize those 70 white commies could do more damage than 100,000 shitskin immigrants, just look at what merkel has done to europe and germany dumbass

who do you blame then achmed?

left & right

He saw the sign
And it opened up his eyes
He saw the sign

well you got part of it right

Wasn't he a graffiti artist and weightlifter since his early teens?

Cause he's a true Nord who never backs down

He wanted to kill people.

Seems pretty obvious

He was an angel sent by God to warn Europe of the consequences of the path they were going down. He should be freed and put in charge of exterminating Europe's non-white pests before it's too late.

We've reached levels of irony that go beyond the charts!

he literally posted a thousand page manifesto explaining exactly why he did what he did

read it you lazy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

>This
He killed a generation of left wing politicans.
I hope the BBA would come back to austria

Instead of shitposting like 99% of peoples here, he actually did the job of a crusader, worst is that faggot here suggest to stop shitposting and act but when brevik does it they dare to say he was wrong he did a bad job etc... He has more balls that's you haters.

Breivik's killings were the best possible thing that could have happened for multiculturalism/progressivism in Norway. You are all idiots.

He was a real human being and a real hero

if you can't see that, well, i dunno what to say

At the time I thought it was horrible, but he was ahead of the curb logically. Look at what has become of Europe, he killed what would have been future extreme leftists that wanted more immigration and more muslim rapists.

...more idiots.

Ruined the image of right-wing views in Scandinavia. He's a man-baby too.

this

..coward, you will never fight in the upcoming war. Go back to sucking trump and hoping you will save your country just by voting.

He couldn't see the forest for the trees. He identified that the Leftists were the enemy and that children being conditioned to be Leftists was an issue, but attacked the problem in the least productive way possible, with complete ignorance or disregard for how it would have looked to his fellow countrymen.

You are a disgusting human being.

WHITE MAN RISE UP

KILL THE TRAITORS

RACE WAR NOW

he wanted to hurt the liberal party that was importing muslims and spread his anti-immigration concerns which he literally succeeded in doing and now terms like cultural marxism are used regularly and norway has a right wing party that's keeping the muslims out

please note how one white christian terrorist can kill 77 people and change the countries fate while muslim terrorists can barely kill more than a dozen people on a typical attack and have never accomplished anything but getting shit loads of thier own people killed in retaliation

He was sick of constantly thinking about future, his career, money, political climate and on the top of that he could off some commie bastards to get sent to a blissful resort.

arrest me you fucking eu cucks

There is no upcoming war.

Not for you , you already surrendered to the sharia.. Typical defeatist that already lost all hope before even pulling up a fight.

This
Killing 70 people isn't going to fucking ignite a race war. It's going to piss people off and bring them together so they can promote multiculturalism even more. What a fucking retard.

He wanted attention. That's it.

lol...

Breivik did the right thing, he just expected Europeans to rise up under his example and purge the traitors

Sadly, it didn't happen

Dubs aside, there will be no "war". Anything of the sort is just pure fantasy and wishful thinking I'm afraid.

There are approximately 5 million people in Norway. Breivik killed 70 of them, most of whom were, presumably, his ideological enemies, but otherwise totally non-influential. At the same time, he galvanized hundreds of thousands of other ideological opponents, and pushed hundreds of thousands of others, if not millions, of formerly uninterested or neutral observers towards the multiculturalist camp. Great job.

You are the equivalent of an antifa thinking that they are accomplishing something when they attack people in the street.

Both Breivik and the antifa are doing the work of their enemies. Idiots.

This

The people he killed would have been getting involved in Government now and would be inviting Mudslimes into the country. Isn't Norway the least cucked of the Nordics as of now? Or at least on par with Denmark.

hmmm wonder if the faggot liberals thought the same thing in 1912 and 1935

Soon they won't be laughing anymore. This will get bloody serious very soon.

Deus Vult.

>implying you can predict the future
>88

I see your argument about enabling and in peace times you would be right. But we are in an ideological war, and if you haven't realized it, look at the mirror to see the moron.

>ib4 rofl waaar
Still thinking war in the 19th century terms retard?

Yeah sure, just sit here behind your computer and giving useless suggestion while we do the real job to save Europe.

My dubs cancel out yours.

Kek toys with us. (There will be no war though. You Brits weren't even slightly miffed about the paki pedo gangs)

>You Brits weren't even slightly miffed about the paki pedo gangs)

'no'

you dont live here

pakis will swallow lead

Here in swedistan it's left and right to blame because they all stood for 20 years and said "their is no problem here" and when the polls showed that SD was heading to be biggest party then everyone starting racing to adept their immigration policy. In the u.s you can only blame the right because their is no left. The far left in the U.S would be right wing here.

>But we are in an ideological war

An ideological war is not LITERAL war. You ARE in peace-times. And again, an ideological war is about INFLUENCING others. Breivik did the work of his enemies.

You know how every time some muslim goes on a shooting spree or blows something up*, it serves as a blow against multiculturalism, and nationalists/conservatives/reactionaries/etc. are able to advance their cause? Someone like Breivik is the same.

*It actually amuses me how Muslims actually COULD take over Europe quite easily if they just kept their heads down, behaved like model citizens, and did nothing to provoke the natives. Eventually, they would win through demographics since nobody in a liberal democracy would be able to effectively act against them. It's like Islamists actually care less about achieving their goals than they do about just emotionally lashing out.

>Breivik did the work of his enemies.
Not denying that it was used as propaganda for more (((tolerance))), but he did killed a generation of future left wing politicans. Utoya was used by left wingers for years as elite forge and they lost a lot of material during Breiviks move, and will need a decade to get them back.

>Muslims could overtake if they keep still and breed
Not really, as most muzzies were integrating during the '90s, trying to get rid of their goat fucker believes, but after 9/11 your sunni allies invested (with the help of us ngos) a lot into getting radicalized imams into europe, for whatever reason, radicalizing shit skins who failed, like a lot of europeans too in the education and job market.

>Ideological war
It is war. As in every war, it is about winning zero sum games, only this time it isn't about territory or people, but about narratives and definitions, forging the human perspectives to reality. Just read Clausewitz, Sun Zu and Goebbels (start with Goebbels) and you will understand.

Man, despite the memes, that song brings me to tears every single fucking time.

>Exploding goats fuel conservative, reactionary narratives
Yes, but at the same time they fuel the ideological cleavages in the west. Only muzzies are to stupid to kill the right individuals