Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fsoq1MteXSU
youtu.be/36cLMYMrOTk
youtu.be/NPv6HlLs7CI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can't say i ever really thought you'd be a wrestling fan

>arisu

Claiming best girl.

I watched a bit some years ago. Haven't in a long time.

Sleep tight cute

Still here
and

hi

Deserts huh?

just got back, looks neat.

i only started watching it half a year ago or so

I will probably never finish it. But I am writing it for fun, not for money.

Goodnight?

Mhm! Ill name one after you eventually.

you don't have to do that

hola

Rory baby! Wuz gud my nigga??

Nero claimed

Everyone is asleep

Claimed.
Goodmorning.

Mhm give it glowey eyes and all that too
How are you tonight?

Ah, got favourite wrestlers?

Post more glasses.
It'll be a really long book then. It's a good hobby. I can't write well though. Just doodle stuff..

UMU

G'moaning
Not much, trying to get in to finalise my passport.

What does waifu mean?

More glasses it is.

im doing pretty well, how about yourself?

oh? Going somewhere?

My brothers second wedding ceremony is in Malaysia. Hes having one here, and a second one with her family in Malaysia so they can celebrate too.

Here is another one. Do you really like glasses so much? The only other picture that I have with glasses is overly sexualized. Not nude, but in a bikini. I do not want to post that.

Glasses are way cute
Enjoying some music and doing final fantasy game stuff.

Hot damn 2 weddings? Sheesh

Hiya rory.
How was your weekend?

Ohey monkey. When did you start showing up again?

Forgot the you

end of february coming up do it bitch

shawn michaels is pretty great. don't really have any favorites that currently wrestle besides the new day (which is a tag team)

Glasses are cute, yes!

No, one wedding, the other is just a traditional tea ceremony.
Long and half filled with Pathfinder. We did play Cards Against Humanity instead of one day but I may have forced my ex-forces friend to drink more which resulted in a stupidly late night for everyone.
I love half of the roster, if WWE creative ever got their heads out of Romans ass.

I see. I used to have ideas of a traditional church wedding first and than a weeb themed weddings but then reality strikes so I doubt I would even find the love of my life

>eliminates 5 people
>still doesn't win
will braun ever win a belt

ah have you tried XV

I would if I could run it. Im playing 14 mostly.

I remember Shawn Michaels, but don't know about new day.

>Roman
..Who?

Cute!

if you get the chance you definitely should. prob one of my favorite games

>..Who?
wrestler that no fans over the age of 14 like, because he keeps on getting shoved down everyone's god damn throat
youtube.com/watch?v=Fsoq1MteXSU

It did look a lot better than 13.

3.DAYS.LEFT

Holy shit, the crowd really doesn't like him.

they hate him more than cena, and that's really saying something
that episode of raw was in his home state too

I actually feel really bad for the guy... All of their personalities are stage personalities. Imagine playing the villain in a play and the crowd chanting "asshole" as you go on stage... That would make me feel horrible...

Henlo everyone
Tanya claim

Altair claimed

Hai

it's a position where you're going to be critiqued a lot, and i'm sure he knew that

Braun is actually surprising me and putting in work. He still needs to clean pin Roman for that to ever happen, because 'muh Rocks cousin'.
It was basically a requirement of my brother having a wedding tbh. He made sure he had the money for it, and everything is gonna be hell cheap over there anyway.
Its more the fact that he's had so many baaaaad storylines. Cena put it best when he said 'Im still here cause you can't do your job'. You know you fucked up when Cena goes off script.
youtu.be/36cLMYMrOTk

cutes

That's good

..Cena's still around?

I think it goes away after a while though. All those asshole etc. chants just confirm he's playing heel well. I'd say being chanted "boring" or something would be a lot worse.

Part time, he's got movie work to do.

Hitler

Looks like Kurt Angle has changed color!

i wasn't much of a fan of braun at first, but he keeps on impressing me more and more every time i see him. i still prefer monday night rollins though. definitely my favorite currently on raw, and i may like him even more than styles, now that the curbstomp is back
also i think i remember reading somewhere that dean ambrose did 9% more matches than everyone else on the roster in 2017 (or maybe it was 2016), he's definitely one of my favorites too, puts so much effort into the job
yep! to much distaste from the fans, he still is
he'll retire once he gets the record for most wwe championship reigns in history (he's tied with ric flair currently at 16)

> ja?

or that dean ambrose participated in 9% more shows than everyone else, rather

Do what y'all up to?

Tryna study for a CPA exam

And he's not playing a good heel. Roman has some of the worst mic skills in the business, he's a striker moreso than a wrestler and he's just there because Vince loves him some big men. AJ, Shinsuke and Balor are all far better at what they do, Bray would be an AMAZING monster heel if he could sort out his injuries, and in fact should have been the one to end the Undertakers streak.
Ambrose puts in a little too much effort, and the rope grab clothesline is way too overdone now. Its probably why hes been out so long, trying too hard to be in shape. Rollins is doing great too, and I love that the knee to face is gone. Still, Asuka's just being amazing too, and it'll be weird to see Rousey. I just hope she isnt shoved into a title match at Mania for her first appearance. I do want KO back, Bray to be full time and a little more fun times with New Day. Rusev has a few good spots as well lately.

The quality of trap threads has gone down lately, doncha think?

schwi :(

Chilling. Killing time. Are you the same Tanya claimer from a while back?

Bet he'll come back later..

I don't know any of those guys you just mentioned, except Undertaker, but yeah, this guy isn't too impressive..

I've been getting into otome anime lately, so many handsome men and lovely romance

Someone posted a fresh pic of my waifu. Now I'm going to have a date with her.

that is a good point
i can't say i keep up too much with the women's division, but asuka is fun to watch. yea, putting rousey into a title match at wrestlemania would be a bit odd, but they'd do it because her name attracts a lot of attention
i miss bray from the title scene! he's super fun to watch. it's not like i'm not enjoying the matt hardy rivalry, it just seems weird for him to be in the mid card, feels so wasted. i would definitely be fine with more new day. if rusev is booked well, he's quite fun to watch
aw yea, nothing more fun than repetitive return appearances
blep?

Yeah, all those guys I mentioned apart from Bray did time over in Japan as indies before moving up through their ranks to get where they are. They were already massive wrestling names before entering into contracts. All damn good at their jobs.

Blep.

youtu.be/NPv6HlLs7CI

Long time no see. Hows that going?

Blarg
The womens division has done so well lately, apart from a few major botches that I saw at their Rumble match. I heard that Paige might be cleared to wrestle again, which makes me very happy. She'd have to do it with gloves on, because she got 'Talk shit get bit' tattooed on her hands.

Going well! I just love her expression and outfit in that pic!

how're you?
definitely been making a lot of progress. i really enjoy alexa bliss on the mic, and she's a pretty good wrestler too. yea, the women's rumble was a bit messy
nice, sounds like paige

hey beautiful, where you been?

Once the main group moved up from NXT, it just exploded. Asukas entrance is still amazing, and at least shes learning mic skills rapidly. Alexa is doing good work as well, Bayley's hanging in there, Sasha's got the best mic skills though.

Best aussie cook.
How's you lately?

It's okay, could be better. You?

Needed a few days off, although to be fair I had a mild breakdown that made me fuck off of almost everyone; I mean, it's been useful but with a constant reminder of my feeling lonely, it isn't good either.

It is cute i suppse

Am not ready for work tomorrow. Full shift at 7am, gonna suck.

that's understandable. I just didn't see a cute for a bit, got worried. glad you're at least okay now.

Yeah I am. This stuff is like the Dark Souls of math

i enjoyed bayley a lot last year, then she just kinda disappeared
sasha is great on the mic
not too great, just.. confused on a lot. lonely and sad too

I want to feel her up while she's wearing it!

Mmm im sure you do

She put in a great showing at the Chamber match today.

yea, i watched a little bit of it

I wish anime like Re: Creators, Aldnoah Zero and Kotetsujo no Kabaneri had more seasons.

And not just because of the killer soundtracks by Sawano Hiroyuki

I wish they kept the full stories of GATE in the second cour. Hopefully they do it in the next season.

>Aldnoah Zero
The way the second half went I wish it stopped at the end of part 1

Uuh, yeah I can imagine.
Hope customers won't be too annoying.

Thank you, I appreciate the interest. Hope everything is good on your side.

Guess we're kind of on the same boat. What is making you confused though?

I dont deal with customers, I just cook shit. Its still gonna be $160 for a days work. Kinda need it.

a lot of stuff that i couldn't even explain if i wanted too