How Sup Forums Tricked The Internet Into Believing This Comedian Is A Mass Shooter

From the top minds at forbes:

archive.is/T03mA

>Hyde admits he has been questioned by law enforcement over the Twitter rumors, but won’t go into detail. Friends and family members have also been fooled into thinking he is a violent gunman. Hyde explained in an email:

>>“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cflCyyEA2I
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
archive.is/T03mA
youtube.com/watch?v=q2tNNh_9vC8&list=PL0O8ixe70Z252fAeg46H_1V5TcMnntL_U&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzNEE2Esbc&index=12&list=PL0O8ixe70Z252fAeg46H_1V5TcMnntL_U
youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs&list=PL0O8ixe70Z252fAeg46H_1V5TcMnntL_U&index=21
youtu.be/JhsYly-OJR8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw when youre breaking the conditioning through meme magic

>comedian

kek

>My wife’s boyfriend

He deserves everything

>I also got a call from my rabbi

Fucking jew, kill them all.

what happened to journalism?

I mean it's fun reading about internet-shenanigans, but someone gets paid for falling for entry level shit.

newfags, pls

seems like Sup Forums tricked this gullible woman too

>>>“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son

JESUS

How long will it take for the normie media to figure out the "my wife's son" meme?

Why does AppChanX carry my tripcode from other boards the fuck is this

>My wife’s boyfriend
>my wife’s son
>call from my rabbi

top-fucking-kek

Sam Hyde, you madman

HIGH COMEDY

They're waiting for a right time to push an agenda. It's pretty much now

>Today 1 in 4 children under the age of 18 — a total of about 17.4 million — are being raised without a father4 and nearly half (45%) live below the poverty line.

Think of the children goys.

cant make this shit up

>“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

How fuckng dumb are these ''''''journalists''''''?

>“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

i honestly thought OP was being a faggot. he's literally meme-incarnate

>There are people on this thread who didn't get the joke

o fuck sam u so fuckin fahhhny dood u got the memes about the wifes son and about the Jews in there as well dood u are the fuckin HERO OF Sup Forums dood we all jus fuckin laaaaaahve u so much here dood cos u so fuckin faaaaaaahhhhnyyyy dood keep starting threads about yourself dood its just so FAAAAAAAKIN FAAAAAAAAHHHNNNY DOOOOOOD

Mercy is a total babe

Hey, it's the guy who got owned by /mlp/

>Hyde’s comedy style could be compared to Tom Green in that it’s over-the-top offensive, borderline-cringe male humor that makes teen boys snort and giggle.
>compared to tom green

tom green doesnt deserve this.

His Ted talk was pretty funny desu. Really makes fun of the faggy liberals doing them.

youtube.com/watch?v=9cflCyyEA2I

I bet he likes Game Of Thrones

This one is much better: youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ

>Think of the children goys.

I always do. I want a better future for my people, and for that I must seek the destruction of my (((enemies.)))

This is her voice btw

>that reply
Savage.

>Sup Forums — that cesspool of an image-sharing site known for spreading hacked celebrity nudes, dumb pranks, and the birthplace of Anonymous — has multiple memes about mass shootings, including this strange “Sam Hyde is the shooter” meme.

I thought """journalists""" had higher average IQs. Really makes you think.

Congratulations Hyde. You've finally made people laugh. Being the punchline in the joke we call equality.

>implying he doesn't love every second of it

>tfw Hyde is probably on here every single day

>wife's boyfriend
>wife's son
>rabbi

i do admire that every time sam is about to fade into obscurity he manages to meme-spam his way back into e-fame. fuckers love a good meme.

Well, I think the point that journalism is dead has been proven. Clearly none of these people verified their sources.

yeah on second thought, he's well-informed

>My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship)
>Comedian
>Mass shooting
>more violent
>until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax
JUST A PRANK BRA

>archive.is/T03mA
There's no way that email is actually from him. It's too perfect.

>borderline-cringe male humor
These people have no appreciation for irony and they're just mad because they don't like his politics.
One of the best IRL trolls ever with this one, that street preacher guy is pretty good too.

Who?

>My wife’s boyfriend
This man deserves the rope

This is fucking gold

He can't keep getting away with it!

he was fucking with them

Right after you, redditors.

Shhh let the retards be retarded

lol You seriously can't be this autistic.

Irony is a cancer on society, senpai.

cucked faggots

>all these fags who don't know who Sammy is itt

>I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.
Oy vey, remember the 6 billion.

A blacked whore

Get the fuck out of here, dude, or I will be forced to contact one of my right-wing rastafarian death squads.

>people don't think Sam "niggers better run and" Hyde is a genius

I'll warn you goys, once you start going down the MDE rabbit hole, there is no coming back. they have 5+ years of content

youtube.com/watch?v=q2tNNh_9vC8&list=PL0O8ixe70Z252fAeg46H_1V5TcMnntL_U&index=7

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzNEE2Esbc&index=12&list=PL0O8ixe70Z252fAeg46H_1V5TcMnntL_U

>im hearing jewish voices and i like it
youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs&list=PL0O8ixe70Z252fAeg46H_1V5TcMnntL_U&index=21

Fuck off nigger. Whites only.

youtu.be/JhsYly-OJR8

>46:49

He is clearly trolling this Forbes girl, and all of you idiots in turn as he knew by putting buzz words like "my wife's boyfriend" and "my wife's son", all you spergs would reeeeeee and get massively triggered.

This guy is a colossal faggot, but you tards just took his bait hook, line and sinker.

>all this idiot that doesn't get the joke

I barely speak english and I get the jokes

Reporters shouldn't report on memes they don't know or understand.

Memes are for faggots.

Sam Hyde in Rutgers uni

The only person reeeeeing here is you.

You're a faggot for defending him

>DUUUH SAM GOT U GOOD

average hyde tards response to everything

i used to think that sam hyde was not at all funny and just a fucking loser but now i'm beginning to change my mind.

>Sam "niggers better run and" Hyde
That's fucking beautiful

>what happened to journalism?
It's devolved back to Weimar Germany, where the kikes just try to tell you what to think and casually subvert white non-kikes, over and over again without any shame whatsoever.

It has also been dumbed down for niggers and single mothers by formatting it as blogs and listacles.

>implying i didn't know he was trolling forbes

i found it funny because Forbes actually believed him.

>race riots
>extreme racial tensions
>It's call the knock out game
>and white people are going to get tired of playing it

This was pretty good.

based Sam

nu/pol/ scum go back to the trump general

You sound like the Reddit loving Bernie faggot here, faggot.

>>“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi
The absolute madman I can't stop laughing

>My wife’s boyfriend

>My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship)
>my wife's son
>my rabbi
Oh sam you glorious bastard

Nice try, I'm pointing out how stupid you are. You are the fags that got triggered.

I never defended him at all. I said he was a faggot, can you read nigger?

I can't stand that faggot, did you even read my post? Fucking summerfags....

Keep watching your south park and posting your dank memes faggot. You're the wasteful kind of shit that let's his own people die.

>my wife's boyfriend

The absolute madman does it again.

>You're the wasteful kind of shit that let's his own people die.

What the fuck are you even rambling about? You don't even make sense, nigger. Try forming a coherent thought before you shitpost.

>all these newfags not knowing sam hyde
Thats actually pretty concerning

Reddit is here.

Stefan Molymeme!!!

Zero dubs is mad because other people are funnier than he is :(

Summer came early this year.

I was sadly mistaken in my hopes most of these faggots would stay on Sup Forums, baka.

>archive.is/T03mA
“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

>>>“My wife’s boyfriend

heh!

>not realizing sam hyde is master comic and alpha male

This guy is a fucking genious, his humour is so retarded that it goes way over peoples heads.

Only faggots give a shit. Who cares? How is he beneficial to society? Memes and jokes do nobody no good. There's nothing funny about the current state of western civilization. Being satirical or not, it's wasteful degeneracy.

he is pointing out that the newfags don't know who he is and that he is a troll.

Most people on Sup Forums don't like Sam Hyde he is a faggot