Has anybody else had negative effects of long-term regularish LSD usage...

Has anybody else had negative effects of long-term regularish LSD usage? I've been having depersonalization and psychosis episodes, should I keep taking it or should I seek help?

Is this bait? I realy hope this is fucking bait

What's regularish to you

Once every two weeks for a while. It was the only thing I really looked forward to. Which isn't crazy often

LSD doesnt cause psychosis, it can either potentiate it or uncover it, but it does not cause it.

Im not exactly sure what that means not gonna lie.

In just not sure if I should go to a psychiatrist or just keep taking it. I mean I love tripping, but I have a past of hallucinating while not on drugs.

Doing too much can really only make you slow, hazy, foggy just like any regular drug use/alcohol. It does not create psychotic symptoms. It can fuck with your ego a bit though and pull you away from society (not a bad thing), thats what your depersonalization sounds like to me just ego death.

Nice Trips. But I mean things like being scared because I suddenly don't know where I am, forgetting the entire day, forgetting who I am etc. This happened two days ago and I wasn't on anything, what do I do about that?

Or. Are you saying its unrelated to the LSD?

I used to trip once a month for two years definitely knocked some screws loose. Yeah this is different, youre doing it too much. Just stop youll return to normal

I'll give that a try. I just got some today so I might finish it off as a 'goodbye' trip and give it a good 6 months or so before I trip again. See if everything sets itself back in place

Street acid is often a mix of research chemicals. you get what you pay for

I believe that, I try to stay away from the cheap stuff. I've had straight up research chemicals too and I can usually feel a difference

Yes it does.

This is like saying neurodegeneratives don't cause autism, just uncover genetic predispositions to it.

Such a stupid fucking attempt at a disconnection.

Thanks everybody for the help. My close friends have just been really concerned for me the past few days and I wanted to see what I should do.

i took it for 20 years with no problem . then one time , took the same stuff my friends took , which i later tested to be lsd ...

i spent the night in jail after exiting a moving car and screaming at cops to help me because my friends were trying to kill me .

oops .

No, it doesnt. The only case in which it can is if you were already psychotic but it was subtle or you were "at risk" for a psychotic break. There is no evidence it can cause permanent psychosis. If at all only temporary but you would have to be completely irresponsible, the psychosis you are thinking of is trauma.

I've never seen any problems from friends eating their own shrooms.

Lol, had a pretty similar experience.

I'd argue the entire "bad trip" fear is misguided, one of my favorite trips I was flat out running around my house hiding in corners eating raw onions. At the end of the day the entire point is to explore different states of consciousness.

>completely fine
>take a drug
>post-drug use something that's never happened to you happens for 3 months
it's ok though because it was just a coincidence, not an actual side effect and not actually caused by the drug itself amirite

3 months then it goes away. I already explained that could happen, but it doesnt cause psychosis unless thats your goal

Google psychosis, you obviously have no fucking clue what it is.

Psychosis for 3 months is still psychosis
Psychosis for 3 weeks is still psychosis
Psychosis for 3 days is still psychosis

Nah dude real psychosis is permanent, anything that isnt permanent cant really be considered psychosis if you really think about it

Did the trips ever lose their magic or did your trips stay enjoyable

It definitely can become mundane but thats when you stop doing it frequently, and save it for really special occasions but once youve seen all that you needed to see the high is something you come to expect it will still be fun but the thrill will be gone.

I know a dude who used to trip fucking balls on the daily. He's still mostly okay but it exacerbated the fuck out of his ADD, dude never shuts the fuck up now.

Actual LSD has pretty much no (physical) long term effects but it's really unlikely you're getting 100% pure 100% of the time, and all research chemicals fuck you up in the long run.

Just stop taking it, why seek help though? Are you currently under the influence? You don't wanna get in trouble unless you feel like you're dying? Just chill, being despressed and having a psychosis episode are common side effects of frequent use, or even one time use if it's strong enough. But I always become depressed after taking LSD. It eats away at the chemical in your brain that makes you happy, so just eat lots of oranges to restore it. It helps

How does one save tabs for long periods of time without the lsd losing its potency?

Tin foil and refridgerator I think you can go look at forums just putting that question into google

Anyone who says LSD can't cause psychosis is a fucking fool. LSD makes your perception almost the same as a schizo, and it really fucks with your brain function on long term use like any drug. Not all LSD is pure, it's a street drug and can contain other cut bullshit that can trigger any kind of mental illness. Not permenantly, but it can lead up to that especially with frequent use. Remember the bitch that ended up on the news from taking one mdma pill that put her into a coma and she woke up brain dead? That can happen

Keep dosing! Hellblade was an awesome game and that could be your life.