Does anyone here actually hate black people? I just think saying nigger is funny...

Does anyone here actually hate black people? I just think saying nigger is funny. Blacks are alright and thats the vibe i get from Sup Forums

niggerlover

you might like BLACKED.com

>gets swastika tattoo “ironically”

kek OP here, thought that was funny as fuck but really Racist humor doesn't make one racist

You're getting the wrong vibes from Sup Forums
Now kill yourself, you fucking kike shillmaster.

I hate some people who happen to be black. But in general they're just people, same ratio of shittiness to goodness as white people.

I dont hate them but i dont wanna live around them

See that seems like you hate them

I like BLACKED.com :3

but prove that you are actually racist
i think you're just trying to be edgy.

see what I mean? I definantly agree that
"black culture" is a problem and encourages groupthink, but i judge everyone as individuals
and I feel lots of Sup Forumstards do too.

srsly try to convice me that you are really racist

Most of the kids here are just edgy OP.

The only people that actually hate blacks are selfhating, shut-in, permavirgins. Trust

It's nnot really racist to not want to live in a black neighborhood. they tend to fall victim to groupthink because the media makes black people seem like a team that needs to stick together

not necessarily but you might still be racist, actually you're probably racist

I’m an actual racist and judge groups based off of observable statistical traits. I descriminate based off race and support my people in this world and give them preference in every opportunity where it’s possible

Hate? No. Legitimately believe they're a problem for society? Yes.

Ok sure but why don't you want to live in a black neighborhood? The crime?
so you look of crime stats for a particular region and make your decision based on that
where does race come in?

"my people" can you prove you're 100% white?

niggers gonna nig

I don't hate black people, i just hate how most of them act.

I think most people just think that because of the most common ststs of entirely or mostly black neigborhoods. I wouldnt mind living in an entirely black neighborhood if they were all just regular guys who have jobs families or just aren't militantly allegiant to their color of skin

any Blackanons want to chime in?

I guess this'll proly just summon kids pretending to be black but its worth a try

>implying white is a race
Lul i dont consider russians and germans to be the same thing

>“I’m not racist but..”

true... and American blacks are very different from africans. hell each country in africa has different identities kindof...

we're all at least somewhat racist. it's hard not to be when you live in a city and negative racial stereotypes are all around you.

>be me
>walking into shell station to buy smokes
>30-something mexican dude walks out
>face and arms all covered in prison tattoos
>says "hey man what's up"
>say "not m-"
>punches me in the face
>runs away

he's in jail now, but seriously, what the fuck?
plus i see black dudes acting like total retard apes on the daily

HOWEVER
people are people, regardless of race. negative stereotypes are also true, but are a cultural thing more than a biological one. if you actually take the time to talk to even the most niggest of niggas, you'll find that they have their own hopes, dreams, fears, and insecurities, just like you. so it's cool to be casually racist, just don't make the mistake of completely dehumanizing others.

There is more genetic diversity in africa then there is in the rest of the world. Literal genocides occur in africa not because of skin color but cultures the tutsis and the hutu come to mind

I think this is very well put.
never thought id read shit like this on 4 chan

I just don't like that they're allowed to demonstrate open in-group preferences and whites aren't.

Racist humor has racist results, so it really doesn't matter if you don't actually hate black people, you're still helping out the people that do

So it's late and after a show downtown. You're walking back to the parking garage to get your car. You notice a group of 6-10 black teenagers are walking toward you on the sidewalk.

You are racist if you cross the street

Racist towards Sup Forums kek

Do you ask black people if they are black enough?

I hate niggers because they want hand me outs but are too retarded to learn how to respect people. I work retail and 90% of the people who shoplift are niggers. 90% of the people who come in and start shit are niggers, 90% of the people that get mad when we can't knock a price down because they're wrong, are you guessed it, niggers. Honestly if a black genocide wouldn't make the moon crickets even more retarded I'd be all for it. I hate them all so much

I'd cross the street if there were two white teenagers my guy

I don't intrinsically have anything against black people but they're often the most racist/most shallow people in existence while also having a holier-than-thou attitude all at the same time. Don't believe me? Go live in a southern ghetto like I live in.

I'd walk right by them and if they said shit there'd be hell to pay. I know I sound edgy as fuck but I'll skin a coon if they start shit for no reason. Curb stomping is a blessing

Oh yeah bro. Sick and tired of their shitty music and culture taking over my country. They just mean nothing to me and keep fucking with my people.

I hate all people, so technically, yes.

I'm on food stamps and in public housing and I bet I shoplift waaaaay more in actual dollar value than any black person.

Lmao weve got a badass here

Isn't all that petty theft less than the massive thieving that corporations do? Is it more about the actual quality of the crime for you?

Blacks technically aren't even the same species as asians, whites, ect.

Please explain what corporations are stealing exactly? Genuinely curious to hear what you believe they are stealing

>be me
>just got done dealing coke in a club downtown
>got ~800 dollars cash on me
>1:30 am leave the club
>walking down to the bus stop
>nigga walks up to me
>"you ever see a black leprechaun"
>points to his right
>fucking black dude in a green suit and top hat dancing on the sidewalk
>haha wtf
>hear footsteps behind me
>4 cracked out niggers run up and start kicking the shit out of me
>nigger who originally walked up also kicking the shit out of me
>leprechaun nigger runs over and is kicking the shit out of me
>they take my wallet
>run away

fucking niggers i swear to god

>drug dealer
>not carrying a gun
>are you fucking kidding me

>smuggle a gun into a club
>with coke on me
>and no car

yeah ok dude
they pat you down before you go into clubs around here

Black people can be cool, they make great drug dealers for one. I don't associate myself around many blacks, we all fit into our own groups of people as we all share different customs and mannerisms. Blacks tend to be violent and ghetto - truth and fact, so I wouldn't want to live in an all black neighborhood. Do I think all blacks are ghetto? Nah, but like 80% are, at least where I'm from

I spent the first half of my childhood in a disproprotionately white area (90%+ white) and the second half in a disproportionately black and female area (30%+ black 70% female) but average income was pretty similar and I saw fairly little difference
The white area was a bit richer, but not so much that it made a difference. The less wealthy one wasn't so poor that there would be a problem with a sharp spike in crime. The black female poorer area had significantly less issues than the other bc the rich white one had unrealistic expectations that led everyone to be buzzed on prescription meds, and everyone had their heads up their asses. The poorer black female area kind of let people keep to thmeselves which was nice.

TL;DR money is a bigger factor imo

t. Straight white cis male

>Be me
>Drug dealer
>Not owning a weapon to shoot niggers on sight
>Get robbed by niggers
>mfw

>Not smuggling gun inside your ass

Being offensive is part of the culture here, some people probably are unironically racist but I'll chime in as someone who tosses around slurs here but doesn't actually give a shit. Gay? Fag. Black? Nigger. White? Whiteboi dicklet. Asian? Gook. Trans? >she
It's an anonymous imageboard, if you're dumb enough to reveal a personal detail about your identity you deserve to have it jabbed at in the most offensive way possible.

drug dealer with no car that walks around at night with a pocket full of cash and no gun

you had it coming bro

i dont hate black people, i hate niggers. theres a difference

listen fellas alright
i was 17
i was behind on my bills and needed cash, i did and do not deal drugs on a regular basis
i've been in a lot of fights and dislike weapons in general
i did not expect to get fucked over and robbed by a bunch of crackheads running some sort of false flag leprechaun operation
cut me a little slack here

I hate niggers and not a black people. I love blues, jazz, a taste of honey is my fav band, but niggers are the worst, all those fucking filthy nasty apes rapers and shit

Everyone does.
>people
I think this is being generous really.

Of people on Sup Forums:

The normal users: yeah saying nigger is funny and all but in real life they can be pretty cool. One of my good friends is black, actually.

The cringy edgelords: SLAVERY NEEDS TO BE REINSTATED! DOWN WITH THE MUDSKINS! NIGGERS STOLE MY WIFE!!!!!

>Wtf? what do u, say about that guys??!

The only flaws people really hate are stupidity and hubris. Whenever someone experiences bigotry towards a particular group, it's because something in their lives has taught them that that group is guilty of one or both of those flaws.

There are loads of perfectly intelligent, productive, together black people. I voted for a couple of them. But there sure are a shitload of ignorant violent niggers hogging all the press.

I only say nigger because it's funny and it keeps the libercucks away. Any actual racists are mostly in Sup Forums

This.
From experience there's racists on Sup Forums but they are usually edgy kids, or people who's only experience with other races came from dailymail articles, statistics from random sources and webms.
Then there's a few who have actually lived or even interacted with the kind of black people feared here.
This is a site filled with failures after all.

>The normal users
Should fuck right off back to whatever stupid fucking site they came from like the faggots they are.
>The cringy edgelords built this site and are what made it good in the first place before it was invaded by faggots because they thought it was cool to come here even though they dont fit in.

le 56%

No u

I don't hate them.
But I know most of them hate me, even without knowing anything about me- and they hate you, too.

I never met a nigger irl, but I do met a muslims sandniggers all the time, so I hate them

Depends what city I'm in.
Chicago? You can bet your ass I'm gonna be sketched out, DC? I'm probably 99% safe

>I work retail
This is the real problem at hand.

black people are not the problem
niggers are

But how you can separate them? I knew a black dude, I thought he wasnt a nig but when black panther came out he all was like yeah we're the best black power ooga booga, so...

>Then there's a few who have actually lived or even interacted with the kind of black people feared here.
This is the real problem. Most of you fucking whiny "theyre just people" faggots have never experienced true niggerdom in all its glory. You havent seen entire communities of pavement apes scamming the system and selling drugs while blaming whitey for their problems. You havent experienced random violence for no reason other than to propagate misery. Once you have you would be willing to "throw the baby out with the bathwater" too, because its a sight to behold.

There's a difference between blacks and niggers. Just like theres a difference between whites and rednecks.

>where do niggers come from i dont know

>Should fuck right off back to whatever stupid fucking site they came from like the faggots they are.
This site was literally created by a normalfag, the sekrit club reputation of Sup Forums is a joke.

You cant seriously be comparing niggers to rednecks, they are nothing alike.

>Hi, I am a newfag that has no idea what hes talking about but I can read the internet history and pretend like i do.

rednecks are the most likable people I've ever met, but nigger on the other side

@761144327
you type like a faggot

Of the blacks I've known and been around, I fuckin' hate them. Now I'm sure there are some which are OK, but I'm jaded.

I don't want to live around them. I don't like their culture. I think for the most part they are a pest and should have been kept under the white man's thumb.

Have you ever daydreamed about going back in time to tell the past about cool shit in the future? Like explain modern weaponry or significant events?

Well I have. I would without a doubt tell them how blacks and minorities will become a burden on white America and the American values and encourage the government and society to keep a tight lid on allowing them to progress.

In a way I'm a racist. I hate the double standard "Yay, black pride! I'm proud of my skin! But if you have White pride you are a racist pig!!" If there wasn't a bullshit societal standard then maybe I'd be more understanding and welcoming.

But once a Black or minority pulls the race card because something doesn't go their eay, I shut down and just call them a Nigger.

I'm not racist. It's called self preservation. I percieve a threat and I act on it; 6 coons on a street corner at night? Potential threat. Gonna avoid it.

It's those who say to themselves "I don't want them to think I'm a racist so I'll just walk by" who end up getting robbed or injured. Hope they don't think I'm racist while they rob me!

Your body has an instinctual trigger when a threat crops up. Those who don't act on it are retarded.

That's right I'm racist if I cross the street. I'll be an ALIVE racist.

Faggot

You're a faggot, you nigger

Oh to be this new and have missed the glory days.

Your on the wrong Sup Forums.

Dubs is a NIGGER

ROLL EM

Black lies matter.

Yes, everybody hates niggers, me included

I don't even though I probably should. I've had some random abo chick try to break into my house twice in the last couple months, there's another one I have dubbed "MuthaFUKa Lady" because of her love for screaming the word as loud as she can, as often as she can, and there are weekly abo street brawls held on the footpath out the front of my place.
In the end though, I just don't care enough about them to properly hate them.

I hate gingers and nignogs

>ooga booga
>FUBU
>shiiiieeet
>the wayans
Do i have you convinced yet?

all niggers should be hanged

but every race has some dumbass INDIVIDUALS. Case in point...

>I just think saying nigger is funny.
How old are you 10?

Niggers are a scourge on western society. Holding society back with their retardation.

If you lol too long into the abyss, the abyss lols back.

You obviously haven't seen what 6-10 niggers are capable of. Don't expect a fair fight, they always attack in groups

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER