Sup Forums what are you thoughts on dating girls that dont have many friends, for one reason or another...

Sup Forums what are you thoughts on dating girls that dont have many friends, for one reason or another, be it their fault or not? Also, how do you feel about girls who dont really have any hobbies or anything interesting going on?

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pi1bDAPxoWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump :)

youtube.com/watch?v=pi1bDAPxoWY

I don't know. It's weird sometimes. My girlfriend doesn't have many hobbies. Mostly makeup, and watching Netflix or some shit. I got her into vaping so there's that. But, yeah, she doesn't have a lot of hobbies where as I do. It's a mix of little maintenance to a lot of maintenance. Since they don't have hobbies they want to always do something, or just hibernate inside because they can't find anything dangerous. If you want it, go for it. I love her so it's whatever. I'm working on getting her hobbies

I'm honestly fine with the friends thing.
I think girls with no hobbies are usually more boring, but as long as we were a good fit for each other I wouldn't really care.

Getting a hobby won't necessarily make you more attractive, but it'll make you more interesting.

>Also, how do you feel about girls who dont really have any hobbies or anything interesting going on?
You're just shit at looking.
The human mind is a vast and complex thing.
Psychology has more than a lifetime of information to offer.

I think you gotta have some shit you like to do together so I guess that ties into hobbies? That being said most everyone has something they're passionate about

>most everyone has something they're passionate about
no they don't. the vast majority of people could give a fuck less about almost everything and just watch tv all day.

>not being passionate about TV

You know what? You're right! Thank goodness there are intellectually superior sorts like you around!!!!

Or maybe, just maybe, people hate to be around you so much that you never actually find out what they really care about.

what if you have a lot going on in your life though? how do you feel about balancing that with a girl who just wants to be with you all the time?

nah, last girl i dated just didnt really have much to talk about, she had an interesting time growing up but those stories only go so far. we even worked together but after a while it sucks talking about work all the time

That probably won't work out. Similar lifestyles really help with a good relationship. My most recent ex was an aspiring artist and spent most of her time at home while I was working. It created a weird dynamic where she would get mad about something and stew about it all day because she could.

Working together might be part of the problem. That's a lot of time spent together, pretty easy to get bored.

My girlfriend is just as anti social as me. I'm 31, she's 28. We both work full-time, and are both perfectly content hanging out with each other, family, and our own friends or mutual friends. Neither one of us see a problem with being selective with the company we keep, and keeping a small circle. I'd rather have a couple good friends than a ton of friends and acquaintances.

She doesn't have to be with me all the time. She's content just watching TV and playing on her phone and whatever. The only issue is sometimes when I'm playing games she wants to watch something but be sitting next to me. I think the issue here is that they don't have hobbies or passions, but rather no one's pushed or encouraged them to follow their interests. For instance, her dad always tells her to get a nursing career or some shit. Rather than try and go in a field she has interest in case it doesn't pay well. I think that's shit. Ever since I met her I push and buy things that help fuel the couple hobbies she does have and she's becoming more independent. So, personally, to me. I say try doing different things and notice what they actually do enjoy.

i think it was in the end, it did end up being a lot of time together. she was one with no real hobbies or friends. but we just never clicked. I know i might never find that puppy dog love but it just didnt really fell special at all

I forgot to add that we've been together for nearly 5 years, since length of relationship does matter in this.

It happens, sometimes it can feel special after a bit sometimes not. You never really know until you see someone for a bit I find

I kinda like it. I can't really trust anyone unless I know they hold me higher than anyone else sooooooo. It's a lot easier to trust someone with less friends because their are less people I need to defeat in social parley. Then again I have been told my my acquaintances that I need to see a therapist and they font know I think they'll all stab me in the back.

>Sup Forums what are you thoughts on dating girls that dont have many friends, for one reason or another, be it their fault or not?
I can count the number of friends I have on one hand. Most people confuse "friend" with "acquaintance". I don't blame anyone for having less than a literal handful of friends. They just know how to really judge a person.

I have hundreds of acquaintances easily. I have 4 friends. They would do some unspeakable shit without question if I asked them to. Not many people have that kind of relationship with others.

>how do you feel about girls who dont really have any hobbies or anything interesting going on?

Fuck I'm dating one. She's young though, and extremely driven. Still picking her apart but 80% chance I wife this bitch in about 5 years.

Yeah probably just not meant to be. For my relationship we have our puppy love. We do weird shit together we'd never do. Our own like quirks and stuff. There's hope man

>I got her into vaping

I mean, better than stinkies to me.

>she's young, and extremely driven

That helps a lot though user. Nothing worse then someone with nothing to works towards

it will mean she will resent you for any time you spend with friends, means she cant be trusted if she ever makes friends and probably means she has issues socially.id tell you to stay the fuck away because im trapped with an autism queen like this....

i even got her pregerz, TWICE.... So i guess that makes me the autism king

>Nothing worse then someone with nothing to works towards
Half of the shitbags back home that were my buddies in high school were just that. Nothing can separate the wheat from the chaff like 20-25. Holy fucking shit was that a trip.

If you aren't seeking constant improvement you are stagnating and stagnation is rot in every sense of the word.