22 fucking Andy Sixx threads right now. fuck off already

22 fucking Andy Sixx threads right now. fuck off already.
Where are the mods to save us from cancer?
If you enjoy log threads, kys twice

If you look at those threads, it's always like 50+ posts and less than 10 different users.
Literally the same couple of shitheads posting the same shit to each other, over and over.

log is love log is life

You hate us cuz you ain’t us

>shitheads

>log

Fuck off cancer

Literally the most retarded ass meme of all time.

You can’t even call it autistic because it makes actual autists look normal and rational.

Why even bother trying to force this already dead in the water before it was ever born meme? You look like a fucking retard. Nobody actually thinks log threads are even remotely funny by any stretch of the imagination.

Kys with a cactus if you actually think this shit is relevant.

Forced like Andy sixxs log done ur throat xD

They don’t even have a log coin. Dead meme.

Okay seriously, you know what's really fucking wierd. I was laying in bed as normal trying to sleep. When completely unprompted images of a shit logs got stuck in my head. Understand, I hate shit. I avoid it. I don't even look at log threads ironically. So this is really pissing me off I can't sleep all I'm doing is imagining shit so I'm like, fuck it. I'm gonna go to /b and get it out of my system. And holy crap /b is blowing up with threads about shit right now! What the fuck is going on???

I don't get it, who the fuck even is this fag? Why are so many people or boots or whatever constantly spamming that shit?

*bots

rim ur man or he'll find someone who will

The problem is that because there's so many fucking threads, newfags think it's normal and "edgy af"

You took the brown pill.

Just log on...

>literally
>spacing
>kys with a cactus

getting this mad over logposting lmao