Roast me, faggots

Roast me, faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CsxaoXHe9Xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u mom gay

You look like you could be the third member of the Pet Shop Boys.

Your face is enough roast for you

get clothes that fit

you look like you wish you were a nigger but have probably only seen them on television

You look like cousin fucking

lol nice one i actually like pet shop boys

>plan b
Even you know that’s what your mother should’ve done instead

can you even grammar

You look like you diddle kids

you look like ice poseidon's younger brother who went to law school

You look like you were homeschooled until you were 14, and never really learned how to socialize with anyone outside your family

i have a 12inch necksize, and 34/35 arm length

You look 15 and 35 all at the same time... What kind of wizardry is this?

your entire hand would fit inside that collar

You look like an elvish archer LARP'ing a game called "The Real World."

Which one are you?

Bitch looks like the kinda guy who'd knock on my door at 9 am on a Saturday morning trying to give me a watchtower

you look like a hard working young professional and i wish you the greatest success in your endeavours.

Look at that picture. You're the product of Scientology grudge fucking The Jehovah Witnesses.

You look like the bait that Chris Hansen wouldn't rescue.

got some ass-eatin lips and I aint talkin GOOD ass

You look just fine, considering you just came out of your pod.

Jesus. That look like the last thing JonBenet Ramsey ever saw.

You look like a creep. Ur not a pedo are u?

That face makes me a little more sympathetic to child abuse.

I don't know what fits worse on you...that suit or your haircut.

A haircut doesn't fit on your head you dumb fuck. You can't take it off and re do it.

He means the haircut looks ugly lol don't tell me you didn't get wut he meant.

Dude...when you were offered that extra helping of chromosome, you should have turned it down.

Vanilla ice and sheldon cooper butt child

Many people go out and try to find a hairstyle to "fit their face." Google it.

You look like someone that would have a wonderful gif made of you getting beat up for being a Nazi.

You look like a 1987 bobble head of Rick Astley.

Kek

You look exactly like what Harry Styles could have been if he didn't have style, talent, looks, personality, hygiene, or money.

on the right

You look like the kind of guy that saves his cum-stained kleenex...for comparisons.

1. Gay tatoo
2. Fagtroshit hats
3. Gun shirt = confirmed school shooter
4. U look better with curly hair then with that.... whatever that is.
5. Get clothes that fit

In that case, when it comes to you, your mom should have taken what your shirt is selling.

You look like the type of guy to sneak into preschool bathrooms and sniff the toilet seats.

You look like the kind of kid whose parents taught you to swim. The hardest part for you was getting out of the gunny sack.

It took you four years to realize that a "wet dream" wasn't when you kept waking up at night crying into your pillow.

Rick ashley looking motherfucker whats going on with you're hair

U look like u have the personality of a tortoise

You face looks like your neck prematurely ejaculated.

You must be known for your rapier-like wit. Oh, sorry...I meant raper-like wit.

You look like the mentally-ill patient in this video
youtu.be/CsxaoXHe9Xc

No need, your genetics did that for us.

jokes on you faggots, this is my girl. She's hotter than anything most of you have ever even spoken to

I can actually run game. but some of these are good. 6/10

Implying that harry styles has talent

Yeah, okay, Ian Brady. Calm down. She's probably your sister.

More than OP.

Dude...you really shouldn't be lusting after your sister like that. It's just wrong.

She's beautiful. How often do you unshackle her and let her see something other than your basement?

Mental health issues come in all shapes and sizes. Even the beautiful ones can be ill enough to think that you're a "catch."

She's pretty. And, I'm sure you looked pretty, too, when you wore her skin right after that photo.

Bitch looks basic af

LOOK AT DIS NIGGA'S EYEBROWS

WHAT THE FUCK TOTO I DON'T THINK THIS IS THE REAL WORLD

literally both of you have the same eyebrows, only yours are less-trimmed.

Well done OP, you've found yourself a plain Jane. Keep her close because her filtered, insecure ass is the best you're ever gonna do. If she's not your sister then don't brag. She's a solid 5 at the most.

Just because you photo bomb somebody doesn't mean that she's your gf.

a little test cyp and a high cardio workout schedule and you could pull off the christian grey thing easily. well done. marry her btw. that's most anyones dream high water mark.

Your sisters ours now faggot

She looks a little innocent. I mean she might not have as much experience as you. Sucking cocks, I mean.

samefag

I'm sure she likes you a lot, user. Seriously. I bet your cock doesn't hurt her nearly as much as her last four black boyfriends.

yeah OP is probs getting cuck'd hardcore.
also dubs of truth

I recognize her. She's had more DNA splattered across her than a CSI agent with epilepsy.

You two look like the living embodiment of "Flowers in the Attic."

That would explain the callouses on her lips.

The fact that you would post her picture on Sup Forums, up for all to ridicule, shows just how little you care for her. You have the chivalry of Harvey Weinstein...but, aren't nearly as good looking.

whiteknight detected faggot

You're worse than friendzoned. You've been safezoned.

guys the hottest chicks at my school say I'm a 9/10 I don't know what you're talking about. I fucking slay.

Pray to god she never gets on the list for the cornea transplants. You'll be fucked if she gets her sight back.

How much did you pay that hooker to take a picture with you?

And, here's the rest of his class at school.

go back to Sup Forums faggot

look at that untrimmed hair, man. you gotta fix that shit. how would your sister/girlfriend feel about putting her up on this website? you are fucking pathetic. just end your life, please. no one would miss you. you're WAY better off dead so the maggots can eat your body until it's nothing but dirt.
bye.

Poor little dyslexic fucker. They said 01/9.

They meant your nose was inflated to 9/10 (where 10 pops from over-inflation).

I got a haircut, check the first photo dickhead

Dunno if that’s a haircut you should be bragging about mate

how about YOUR puny-ass goes back to r/mlp, a place of fun and imagination!!!!
just fucking get off Sup Forums you stupid pond scum. you're the white knight faggot who deserves to die. FUCK YOU
women don't deserve to be respected whatsoever; only men do. elliot rodger was definitely a hero if he had enacted his plan accordingly.

So, what grade are you in, considering that you have to be 18+ to be in this board?

i'm a 20 y/o girl and i want cock so bad. not even i'd fuck you lmao. bye felicia.

Damn...I almost didn't recognize her without her bukake mask.

you look like jeffrey dahmer.

delet this

9/10 on a scale regarding how feminine you are.

You're so fucking girl-like that your cock is probably an "innie."

nah jeffrey dahmer was too good-looking. he looks more like a discount dollar store version of Ian Brady

Butthurt?

no u :c

9/10 meaning that you’re 1 day away from being a disaster