This was satire, right?

This was satire, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/108153873
thesun.co.uk/news/2138282/lady-gaga-bizarre-costume-hillary-clinton-rally-like-nazi-uniform/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would you take Lady Gaga seriously, like, ever?

Gaga was memeing against Hillary

Is that Amber "succubus" Heard?

vimeo.com/108153873

No, that is what your next 8 years will look like. After that you wont even vote, Hillary will just appoint her successor while sitting in the nuclear bunker several kilometres below the nuclear wasteland that used to be DC.

You guys elected Female Hitler, just more incompetent, less charismatic and with a worse track record.

Is that Gaga?
What the fuck is her problem?
Why is always doing something?

She looks qt

>Clinton supporter dressed up as a nazi

>Absolutely nowhere to be seen in the news.

I guess the doublespeak is real in this country.

do you people actually believe the crazy conspiracies you peddle?

why would lady gaga wearing a provocative outfit be on the news when it's a daily occurrence?

what happened? please enlighten the unenlightened

is there a video?

>literal fascist trump supporters who want to eliminate half the population for being the wrong color complaining about nazis
LMAO

>Stronger Together
Was the same PR firm behind the Remain side for Brexit also involved with Hillary's campaign and just reused a slogan, because it clearly worked so well the first time? It doesn't even have a coherent meaning here, unlike for Brexit, where it clearly refereed to the notion that Britain was stronger together with the other EU member states as being part of the EU.

yeah it turns out democrats are the nazis and Sup Forums are the rational moderates lol

She is kinda ugly.

The fuck?
What's her end goal?

Remember when we wanted to suck her feminine penis? Now look at her.

>just chillin in cedar rapids!

this was satire right?

micheal jackson aping meme attire

I always thought she was hot in her Just Dance video but that shit is like 10 years ago or so.

The Final Solution obviously.

>kinda
She's FUCKING ugly desu.

Beats voting for a literal retard like Trump

>kinda
Kinda?

>BLM is so buttblasted against Trump for simply being a white male

When's the Gaga Tony Bennett Christmas album drop?

beats voting for a literal retard like drumpf... fuck white people.

YAAAAAAAASSSSSS

QUEEN

SLAY

YAAAAAAAAASSS BITCH SLAY

>literal retard
>156 IQ
keep telling yourself that

>tfw JEB! could have won against Hillary

>corrupt politician and war criminal vs ignorant and incompetent clown with no experience

Who here /third party/

>Accused to be in pedoring parties
>Go to Hillary Rally with Michael Jackson clothes
>Michael Jackson was prosecuted and accused or child abuse, and he was also an anti-semitic

POTTERY

both hillary and trump are shit. cant believe murrica didnt get two actual proper candidates to run for president.
apart from that this shit belongs to Sup Forums

Nope. I'll take an Trump over the feminazi hellhound thanks.

It was homage; that's what MJ wore the first time he was at the White House

Why? At least Trump will be stonewalled the entire time because no one likes him. Hitlary will continue to take money from the Saudis and further destablise the ME, while provoking another Cold War with Russia. Not to mention Tim "Check you white male privilege" Kaine as VP, we would be fucked for a long time.

You do realize Trump will be hands off, & you will be voting for whomever he chooses to do the job for him.

I laughed.

It's on the TV and thus belongs here. Also, Hillary is worse, way way worse. Not a fan of Trump but that woman is basically Hitler in more corrupt and less competent.

Better than giving that cunt power.

>would rather be ruled by a calculating totalitarian overlord than an innocent fool

speaking of retard...

>elected

Is it over already?

I can't believe that people literally think a Trump presidency is going to doom humanity.

Fucking drama queens.

that's my political hot take

The first time he was at the white house was with Reagan. Also, he doesn't have the iron cross on his collar.

Der Endsieg.
;^)

>implying presidents have impact on anything

HAIL VICTORY

Just when I thought Gaga was on the path out of the gutter again. Fuck! We gonna see meat dress 2.0 too?

but its like this everytime. I remember the time obama was elected and a girl from my class was freaking out about how the world was gonna end

> IF THOSE JEWISH NEWSPAPERS THINK THEY CAN INTIMIDATE US
> THEY WILL KNOW OUR PATIENCE HAS ITS LIMITS

Make America Great Again

>"celebrities" who copy MJ look and pretend to their pre teen fans its their own style

;\

>there are people who actually find her attractive
Looks like a disgusting tranny

>Together
>gether
>get her
is was subliminal advertising. pretty obvious subliminal advertising to be honest

yea cuz he's been handsoff on his businesses all his life huh? no

everyone likes him
its just the handful of traitors who don't
And Trump will force them by telling them he will fund superpacs against them

>tfw Trump is Losing

Lads We're fucked

Imagine if someone dressed like that at a Trump rally

Gaga still has fans?
Let alone preteen fans?

This. She's has and always will be a pop culture troll.

>who copy look and pretend to their pre teen fans its their own style
isn't that lady gaga entire career?

In their defense, fascion isn't owned by MJ even if he is the one who made it big.

>Voting for Hillary

Nice ass tho

>Hillary will continue to..

Be under investigation until Obama leaves office, at which point she will be formally indicted and charged with the laundry list of shit laid out during the first email scandal, as well as all the other charges against the Clinton Foundation.

FBI's actions were meant to generate nationwide visibility into the level of corruption she represents and indirectly help Trump, who has based his entire campaign on ridding government of corrupt, above-the-law politicians, win out.

If FBI tried to get her prior to the election, it would have forced Obama's hand in a presidential pardon and both would have looked guilty. Hillary still loses and Obama's legacy is destroyed.

If it works out, they can pursue the investigation without having to account for arresting the president-elect and causing a national/international shitstorm.

Or, well, Comey is paid off by the Clintons.

Hillary is pretty divisive herself, despite her campaign being about unity. She's just trying to get the feminist/black/lgbt vote while calling white males "deplorables" and "irredemables".

Whatever it is, it's evil in nature

Also paying people to dress up as Bernie bros to start shit at Trump rallies.

Nice to see she still likes jfashion.

people here won't get this oh well

So Trump will say any moment now that it was all some kind of practical joke and that he never intended all of this to happen, right?

YAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY!

>I-it was just a prank bro
CTRishittingshilllevelsthatshouldn'tevenbepossible.gif

Hillary is to gender relations as Obama is to race relations.

Divide and destroy.

I don't know how she's getting away with the Democrats pretty much sandbagging Bernie to ensure Hillary got in, along with all of her other corrupt dealings. Most media barely mentioned it but we got Trump pussy-grabbing stories for weeks.

This whole election is garbage.

It's the same shit every election.
Obama being elected president was going to be the end of the world 8 years ago too.
And half of the population said they're going to get out of the States if Obama became president.
Neither happened.

>I want to see Sup Forums meltdown

He's going to do what he has already been doing.
Cry that the election was rigged, and that you should watch the new season of the Apprentice starting this January!

>call dems commies
>ur, ignorant much? they're nothing like communists, go read a book, uch

>call reps nazis
>100% accurate, and if it's not then it's just humour bro

Why not? She gets away with everything else. She's the only man in America that's above the law.

Yeah she fucked Bernie but according to Wikileaks Bernie was controlled opposition. He said something about her ties to wall st and her campaign manager linked a article about it and then said something like "I thought we had a deal?" In a email exchange.

ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

this just keeps getting more insane

Interestingly they said that they had "leverage" to make him pull back on attacking too much

What do you think the leverage was?

lmao he looks like Kung Lao from MK

they have a tape of him playing dominoes on pizzas and pastas and mapping all over their faces.

Christina aguilers would have done better

>kinda

Why does lady gaga look like a different human in every single picture?

>Trumptards have to make up shit like this to justify voting for Trump to themselves

The election is rigged. Most of the media is owned by people with ties to the Clinton foundation, and the voting machines that leave no paper trail used by all the swing states are made by companies owned by people with ties to the Clinton foundation, it's been proven that they're switching votes around. If it was Trump in Clinton's place, this would be considered a huge issue in the election but since it's Hillary it gets swept under the rug.

what was satire?

you are a fucking retard

Why vote for a candidate you don't support just because they aren't a different candidate you don't support? If none of the candidates running are aligned with you, then don't vote. And you know there aren't just two candidates running, right? So why not vote for someone actually in sync with you, politically? Are you afraid of "wasting" your vote? Your one vote won't sway the election either way, whether you support Trump or Hillary, so why not at least vote for someone you would want in the white house? Or not vote at all if you don't like any of them either?

Ah, so this explains why there's no media replays today

ikr? I mean hillary is a woman and a democrat, the idea that she'd be a warmonger is ridiculous

wtf i lost all respect for lady gaga now

lmao it's already over the internet

thesun.co.uk/news/2138282/lady-gaga-bizarre-costume-hillary-clinton-rally-like-nazi-uniform/

lol I bet if Trump wins you'd start singing a new tune and the elections would no longer be rigged.
Or have you already accepted that he lost?